View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 24 Sep 2018 18:11

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Sugessions and Ideas for Covert Front: The Legacy 
subnet traveller

Just for fun.
1: A Map with the progress from Munch Bavaria, to Zurich and Lisbon in the style of Warfare Transporter (MS Games)
2: More Ambient's and an MP3 file ingame for it.
3: German imperial flag on station in Covert Front 4.
4: Picking up the screw in Karl von Toten's House
I hope you guys have more stuff to :D

11 Nov 2017 21:29
Profile WWW
subnet traveller

Okay, this threat is dead but I was revisiting the new HD games of Covert Front and I got some more fixes and ideas:

Switching leavers, opening all the draws and putting on the water in the Kitches in Covert Front 1
When you click fast enough on the closed door handle, you hear more times the door handle than actualy seeing it move in the animation.
The crack in the wall in the pustares bedroom goes trough the closet.
A jumping amination from the middle part of the stares where you can see the small picture to the ground in front of the Von Toten Painting.
Putting on the Light in the Library.
-
Leaves in the intro Picture in Covert Front 1 not HD
Helium is still in the Webcam
Machine not turned on in the Webcam
Leaves not HD in Webcam
When the elevator opens you hear a walking sound while Kara is still in the same spot.
White text has no glow
The Music on and off is not like the first Covert Front who is updated.
-
The clouds have an error that when you zoom in they have no fade out, this is the fact in the HD game of Covert Front 3.
No Glow with White Text.
The Engines picture with Von Toten has one end a black area.
The machine in Room 13 with Kara's registration number has a graphical error.
The newspaper with Von Toten on it in the library has an different title.
The airfield has also the cloud error.
-
In the intro of Covert Front 4 there is still the cloud error.
No glow with some white letters.
The inventory makes a large part of the screen black, I would like a different system for all the the games that can make the images 100% of the screen. (I prefer the one in Covert Front 1 with leaves.)
In the conversation with the fake generated von Toten, there is a screen when he has a black cheek.
I would like to (when you put the helium in the imagination realizor) to pick that up.
And I would love a nice ESC button page :D

That is all, good luck :D

25 Jan 2018 15:26
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ko9 wrote:
The clouds have an error that when you zoom in they have no fade out, this is the fact in the HD game of Covert Front 3.

This is actually not an error, but a limitation of flash engine. It just turns off filters on sprites it deems to big. :D

25 Jan 2018 21:26
subnet traveller

MateuszSkutnik wrote:
Ko9 wrote:

This is actually not an error, but a limitation of flash engine. It just turns off filters on sprites it deems to big. :D

Oh okay :D I am glad you saw this post :D

26 Jan 2018 05:37
Profile WWW
subnet traveller

(I know I left this forum, but I made a few new things on this list so I might as well add it. And I realize while making this, that these ideas might be bad and change Covert Front to something it isn't, but I made this for fun.)

Change Clock Key to Clock Winding Key
Change background Karl Von Toten Painting to the one in the Postcard
Adding the PNCE Wilhelm II painting fullscreen somewhere or having a zoom in option in PNCE.
Make the Clock ‘’Winding’’ Key golden.
Add the actual titles of the books to the item name.
Replace the Covert Front 1 Crowbar with the Covert Front 4 Crowbar.
Add the painting: Deutschland – August 1914.
Redrawing the Matches to an actual Matchbox. Preferably one with Yellow, Red and Black (Like the onces of Solo) with one end coated.
Changing the Covert Front one eagle with the actual coat of arms of the German Empire on Wikipedia.
Redrawing the signet ring.
Making the Covert Front 3 pictures HD.

14 Mar 2018 18:16
Profile WWW
subnet traveller

Also a small thing: When in front and not close up the area Karl von Toten's arm surrounds is black.

15 Mar 2018 11:21
Profile WWW
subnet traveller

I made a list with better grammar and clearer sentences to the old ideas. And added some new onces, I still hope some of you will add your ideas, since I am almost the only one who posted here...:

Covert Front The Legacy: Ideas

Chapter 1:
1: Picking up the screw in Karl von Toten's House
2: Making the matchbox not visable at first but make it so there are leaves over it you have to put away.
3: Switching leavers, opening all the draws and putting on the water in the Kitchen.
4: When you click fast enough on the closed door handle, you hear more times the door handle than actualy seeing it move in the animation.
5: The crack in the wall in the pustares bedroom goes trough the closet.
6: A jumping amination from the middle part of the stares where you can see the small picture to the ground in front of the Von Toten Painting.
7: Putting on the Lamp in the Library. (Sub 2 like)
8: Change Clock Key to Clock Winding Key and make it gold. (These are way more common)
9: Changing the green German banknotes to Blue, they where Blue in the German Empire at the time.
10: Change background Karl Von Toten Painting to the one in the origenal Postcard that it is based off.
11: Replace the item icon of the Crowbar with the Covert Front 4 Crowbar.
12: Redrawing the Matches to an actual Matchbox. Preferably one with Yellow, Red and Black (Like the onces of Solo kind) with one end coated.
13: Changing the Covert Front one eagle with the actual coat of arms of the German Empire on Wikipedia or similar to the onces on the Game Cover of March of the Eagles.
14: Redrawing the signet ring and correcting the prespective of it when you put it in the rechtangle next to the painting.
15: When in front and not close up the area Karl von Toten's arm surrounds is black.
16: Add more walking sounds to the game. And specific onces for outside and inside would be amazing.
17: When you stand in front of the closet build in the stairs, the bathroom door is pixelated.
18: When the door opens in the starting screen the wood of the door gets weird and pixelated.
19: Add old font back to the intro Newspapers and add blur inside back. (Like in the Version 1.0)
20: In the intro Kara seems to have a green bag, but in Covert Front 2 and 3 it is blue. Maybe fix that? And when you would click on the bag one of these noices you hear in the intro frame, it would be cool to add that for the bag. Maybe make it an bag to store items like the one in Submachine 10?
21: When the door is open you cannot see the railing of the stairs.
22: The fusebox has buttons on it, you cannot press it. Maybe it would be nice if you could.

Chapter 2:
1: Leaves in the intro Picture in Covert Front 1 are pixelated and all the intro frames are just screenshots taken from the first game.
2: Helium is still in the Webcam, Leaves not HD in Webcam, and the machine in Von Toten's basement is not turned on. (That is in the room with the picture of Von Toten with engens and where you play the movies.)
3: When the elevator opens you hear a walking sound while Kara is still in the same spot.
4: The elevator is not totaly black and white in the movie. And the picture of von toten in the movie room still has color in it in some spots.
5: In Movie Reel 2, the backgrounds get's super pixelated.
6: I would add in general a different TV damige texture to the webcames, because when you zoom in they are super pixelated.
7: In the Movie Reel with the guy with the wire helmet, when the Flying Wing get's (made up) in his head, the greater hall has an error in the expanded floor.
8: Make the keypad before the room where movie reel 3 is stored in more efficient. Now it is very hard to type it in. At least make a hint for it somewhere.
9: There is a spelling error with a comma in one of the notes. It is in one of these folder notes. That lay on the bed.
10: In movie Reel 3 the round switches are not totaly black and white and on the left it lacks a door.

Chapter 3:

1: The clouds have an error that when you zoom in they have no fade out, this is the fact in the HD game of Covert Front 3.
2: The Engines picture with Von Toten has one end a black area.
3: The machine in Room 13 with Kara's registration number has a graphical error.
4: The newspaper with von Toten on it in the library has an different title. (As in the font)
5: Make the Bibliography of Mata Hari in Room 13 collectable.
6: Maybe make Room 13 less obvious from the outside?
7: Make the maps in the map room (Room 6) in the library more similar to the ones in our universe at the time?
8: Maybe open room 12 in the library? The one above the stairs which is closed?
9: When you are in front of the library it seems you cannot go to the left. Maybe draw some screen there?
10: Maybe open the other library door? The one that is only existent totally out of wood? Also with the same door, when you go back and see the totally library it seems to lack a door handle.
11: When you get the Bibliography of Newton it does not have a star symbol in the front but it has in the icon.
12: When you are talking to Manfred in the trapped chapter; when Kara says nope, her hand is a little to simplistic.
13: When you are in the first screen on the station, with the guy who gives you the newspaper, on the most left the window has the same prescriptive as at the wall, but it is on your left so it should be turned.

Chapter 4:

1: In the intro of Covert Front 4 there is still the cloud error.
2: German imperial flag on station in Covert Front 4.
3: The inventory makes a large part of the screen black, I would like a different system for all the the games that can make the images 100% of the screen. (I prefer the one in Covert Front 1 with leaves.)
4: In the conversation with the fake generated von Toten, there is a screen when he has a black cheek.
5: I would like to (when you put the helium in the imagination realizor) to pick that up.
6: Add Clouds, Rain and Tunder to the Intro.
7: Add the thumbnail picture of Kara in the game, the sketch; So it is done, under it.
8: When Kara lands on the planefield, in the short clip the observation tower seems to be of a total different kind.
9: Maybe remove the Submachine connected things? I am not sure about this, but since you said it was an old idea and you do not like it anymore, maybe you want to change it?
10: When you are before the sewers and the German soldiers is looking the opposite way, the houses in the front are incorrect in perspective, at least the roof is.
11: Maybe add warning symbols to the grass mower in the airfield like the ones in Where is 2013?
12: When you enter the code to enter and you press enter with the handle, when you go back and look at the keyboard and go back it does not open or enter it.
13: Maybe redraw the art for the Lisbon chapter 2?
14: When you make windows in the imagination realizator they do not show up outside in the... is it void?
15: When you have two pieces of wire it shows up two times in the item box and not one time with a number 2 above.

PNCE:

1: Adding the PNCE Wilhelm II painting fullscreen somewhere or having a zoom in option in PNCE.

Where is 2014:

1:Adding where is 2014 to the bundle would be very nice.

Base Game:

1: A Map with the progress from Munch Bavaria, to Zurich and Lisbon in the style of Warfare Transporter (MS Games)
2: More Ambient's and an MP3 file ingame for it.
3: Some White Text does not glow.
4: I would like an ESC button like in Peter Naverre. (PNCE)
5: Add the actual titles of the books to the item name. (Like Trans Atlantic)
6: Add the painting: Deutschland – August 1914 by: Friedrich August von Kaulbach.
7: Several times in the games the picture is not fully colored so there are blank spots. (Most visable in the Railway Station)
8: Adding the old 2011 shop watercolor paintings of Kara to the Game, as in redrawing them.
9: Fix the flat German spiked helmets.
10: Get Ute Simon to voice act every line of Kara, I know you do not know Ute Simon, you told me you know her via Brian W. But I would still like it. And maybe find them for the Hotel Guy, Manfred, Karl, The Driver and the Soldier.
11: Maybe make Karol finnish the unfinnished notes that are left behind? It would still be nice to see them in full some day.
12: Add Kara's Lipgloss, brush, wallet and IAGH/MI6 blue thingy to the item list.

07 Apr 2018 14:56
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]