Daymare Town 4 Theories and Sugestions

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Daymare Town 4 Theories and Sugestions

Post by Vortex »

Well, now that the Subnet is updated, it looks like the next game is this one! :D
borys610

Post by borys610 »

I have just thought about it!
Can't wait.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Can't wait for the hardest game ever!
I'm planing to complete it without help... Who with me?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

This would be quite the challenge.
*raises hand*
borys610

Post by borys610 »

*Raises hand*
*lowers hand*
*raises hand*
*lowers hand*
*hides in shame*
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Cmon Borys, don't be shy, join us! you'll be able to rub it in to my face if you finish the game before me :P
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Ha ha, very funny, Borys... and Vortex. I'm seriously, who can promise to complete DMT4 without any help?

Submachine 7, Covert Front 4, Submachine 8, Fog Fall 4, SEP... Sorry for my words, but many people were like noobs. I was very disappointed. Why Mateusz should throw his home works and create games if everyone spits on his hard work.
Why are we waiting for next game for years, discussing, theorizing? Game is released - and everyone completes it in 5 seconds with screaming "I have a lot of home work! Give me all clues! Faster, faster! I should be first who completed the game!". Eh?
:(
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel 102 wrote:Ha ha, very funny, Borys... and Vortex. I'm seriously, who can promise to complete DMT4 without any help?
Are you saying I wasn't serious? Because I was...
Submachine 7, Covert Front 4, Submachine 8, Fog Fall 4, SEP... Sorry for my words, but many people were like noobs. I was very disappointed. Why Mateusz should throw his home works and create games if everyone spits on his hard work.
Why are we waiting for next game for years, discussing, theorizing? Game is released - and everyone completes it in 5 seconds with screaming "I have a lot of home work! Give me all clues! Faster, faster! I should be first who completed the game!". Eh?
:(
I already told you in another thread. Not all people are the same, and not all people find the same things acceptable/unacceptable. And believe it or not, for some people doing work/homework is more important than playing internet games. And I like more sharing the discovery with others than doing it all alone and then going "hey guys look what I discovered" when all the discussion is already done. But it's all about opinions. It pisses me off to see you say that we're spitting on Mateusz's work.
There's no rules that say the manner one should play a game. And anyways, we've already taken steps in that direction, remember the "no walkthroughs" rules for Sub8? And still hints were permitted, because if someone really wants to enjoy the game but is completely stuck at a point, nobody should set him/her the obligation of not asking for help, but only himself/herself, if they wanna take the challenge.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

I promised once, and I broke my promise.
I'll try, though.
I can only promise, that if I use walkthrough, I'll feel bad about it.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Sorry for my words again. I always can be wrong...
But I will stay in my point.

If everyone completes game like what I said, I want to ask question: What is game for? And why author should make it?