Halloween

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sublevel 102 wrote: - Penumbra 1,2,3,4 (Overture, Black Plague, Requiem, Necrologue). Last one will be released today, made by Russian guys. :D
- Curse of Blackwater
- Cry of Fear
- Grey
- Cursed forest
- Condemned 1,2
Alien: Isolation
Yeah, I watched full let's play as well in these last days. And I was scared.
Seen all those already.
Loved Penumbra 3 ending, as to weather or not you take you friend place in the furnace and be sent back before you even got there, or be selfish and try to kill a creature that just wants to be left alone, and up dying at the computer screen you started at.

But...I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I been in this business of watching Youtube video walkthrought since 2009, 2010? I can't remember the exact date.

Also, I don't subscribe to any of those channels either.
I just have a folder in my Bookmark Menu label "Games to come back too", with a couple of video links to games series that are dived by episodes or have long pause with no new videos, and at the top with a Folder named "Channels", where I have certain Youtube Gameplay channels home page bookmark, and if they have something new come up, it will be there as soon as 10 seconds (I actually stumble one of those video right after it was just uploaded).

Also, can't watch the next Penumbra game yet, most walkthroughs are in Russian/Ukrainian, and the others I have already seen.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Post by Sublevel 113 »

On no, I forgot mention CLOCK TOWER in my list! :O

Also, long time I subscribed in one youtube channel where one letsplayer plays horrors. And when I watch all those videos, I fear as I play that games myself.

When I played Outlast, I wanted to put camera and record all my scares and screams, (especially moment when I spent 4 hours in single room, fearing to step out from hiding place).