karma portal traveller

Re: The Black Dossier.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Intro wrote:
...look for a green leaf...

...bring it to the statue...

...you should arrive at the lab...

...or somewhere nearby...
Again...sometimes "Typing" everything down is "Tiresome". But...we all have to wake up sooner or later.
Conversation with Mur (@ laboratory) wrote:
(@lab): root.ping//144.235.182.100

(@mur): who is this?

(@mur): you're at the lab?

(@mur): and you don't have a keyboard??

(@mur): there is an explanation...

You escaped from the loop...

(@mur): didn't you?

(@mur): ok, first of all, you'll need to get to the portal room. It's protected by a steel grating, and if it's closed you'll need to find some way around the main grating lock. As far as I know you won't find keycodes and security passes for it.

(@mur): second thing, once you're at the portal, you'll need coordinates to go to. I have a list on my comp.

(@mur): I'm printing that for you right now.

(@mur): Get to the portal. Start jumping. Maybe you'll be able to find your way through. Good luck. M
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Conversation with "Who"? Murtaugh?
No...he was already "Invading" the core. But...he was alone. He did not have an army. Or massive amounts of "Machines" in Submachine 7, the Core. Those machines and Equipment were left behind by the company Elizabeth was keeping within the Core. Cause...the second Sheild, the one were we could not "shut off" cause the "Lever" was on the other side? That was the main puzzle. It took the the people time to "Protect" the Sancutary. But...when Murtaugh was "Coming" he found the weakness, or "mistake" they made.
Murtaugh's Communication Room note (355) wrote:
note to myself

possible entry points failed.

check on 291

good feeling about this one
Please do understand...he was not "Evil", he was just "Focus". Cause....no one saw "That". He was "Outside" of the "Layers of Reality". once upon a time.

That was when he went to the "Loop". but he was also in Submachine 0, Submachine The Future Loop Foundation, and Submachine 32 CHAMBERS!

The Player in that "Game" is Murtaugh. All of "Him", within each of their own "Layer".
When Murtaugh put his arm into the waterfall, he noticed that he no longer had an arm, but seven of them. That was not something unexpectable.

What is a miracle, though, is that after he removed his arm from the waterfall - he still could see all seven layers of his left arm.

Not longer after that he understood, that focusing them all in one place created a portal. That was because all of his arms from all of the layers met at one place and caused he interdimensional karma flow at his fingertips.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...the "Layers" of Reality is Mateusz Reference to the theory of the Multiple Dimension. Which was the only "Solution" when some smart Math Genius, who I can't remember his name. Once wrote out a complex equation. But...the only way it would "Work" was when you had "Two" earths, not just one.

So...when "Murtaugh" went over to the Kent Falls state park, he did not have an "Accident" as some would think this as. But...all of "him" went over to their "Kent Falls State Park" and at one point, they all put their "Left Arm" into the exact same waterfall.
Diary 1 wrote:last summer I went camping under the big waterfall of Kent. I guess this was a great trip for me, however some people do not understand why. Well, I did lose my left arm, but what the hell, I found out that I had a third arm. The invisible one. Since then I started to learn how to use my karma arm, and soon my skills were those of a master. It wasn't a surprise to me when people started turning their backs on me, since I was considered to be a freak and mentally ill. Funny thing, I can't tell them the truth, it would be like explaining the possibility of space travel to a goldfish. So I'm just trying to
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...when he, as in "Murtaughs" put their Arm in the Kent Falls State Park Water fall, he...'fell' into "Sub_machine 1, the Basement".
Intro wrote:
I didn't wake up in a room

And I do remember

I remember I had a strange dream

I was playing a game

Submachine

I also remember finishing that game

But i don't remember waking up from that dream
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...do understand I hear each of you, as the people who post their "Theorys" on this forum pain for being "Heard". But...please understand...I never "Trust" Mateuszskutnik "Words".
Cause...in order for there to be a "Theory" you can only use "Evidents". And that can only be found in the Submachine Game.
Mur's Powers wrote:
- The greatest mystery and misconception of the doctrine is that Murtaugh gained his powers.

- He didn't?

- No. They were given to him.

- By whom?...

- By Shiva, naturally.
Now...do understand..MateuszSkutnik has always had a "Plan" for "Us", the Fore-runners.
But...when I played sub_machine 8, the plan...I saw the simple fact. The drawing with the "Explanation" had 8 "Circles" not seven. And I also saw that the "Navigator" was missing a button.

So...I knew from the start...there was always going to be an Eight Layer of "Reality".
Layers wrote:
- There are seven main layers of reality.

- Yes, that's common knowledge.

- But there is another layer. The one often misinterpreted as the layer of time.

- If it's not time, what is it then?

- That's the layer of Light. You see, when you move through the field of atoms frozen in time, the friction causes them to emit visible light. It's everywhere you move. It's not a guiding light. You're the one who's guiding that light. Where you will go is entirely up to you.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...so Far, MateszSkutnik has "Playing" each of us. But...remember:
Keep your calm and carry on.
There is "Light" at the end of the "Tunnel
History wrote:
- How is it possible, that people are still coming through the loop and trying to turn off the defense systems? After all these years...

- What would you have me do. Destroy his creation? Destroy the whole section?

- I don't know... Maybe...

- You're talking about destroying our history. What next, book burning?

- No, of course not. But maybe... A sign? That it's no longer necessary to shut down the defenses?

- And what about those in the eighth layer?

- I stand corrected...
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Hello...ITS US!
ITS WE!
WE THE PEOPLE!
WE THE FORE_RUNNERS!
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

[quote"Where All Intertwined"]Murtaugh never said it was about revenge. But by then he was well used to not being understood. Back then they didn't yet have seven-layer bullets.

The only option was to meet him at the knot. The place where all dimensions intertwined to become one. Then and there, they waited.

And when he appeared, Murtaugh was finally able to see what has happened. He fell to his knees. She came to him, sat down beside him and they started talking.

The bullets never reached them. [/quote]
Again...when you play Sub_machine 7, the Core, the first level of the game, before we reach the Winter Palace, the "Guns" were pointed in the "Wrong" direction. Cause...if "Murtaugh" was "Coming" to the "Sanctuary"....wouldn't they been pointing towards the wall he was going to "Breach"?

But...there was a reason why. Cause the "guns" were pointed at the stone "Portal". The one powered by the wisdom Gem. Which, was lock in a box, and the key left next to the guns. Which were "Used" to "Destroy" the portal. Cause...the lock Box contain the Wisdom Gem was on the other side of the one "shield" we could not pass. Some people did have trouble figuring it out. But...the 'Clue" was the pebble on top of the column. The one that could "Reach" beyond the shield.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...please do understand...the Sub_machine is the 3rd Dimension, it has always been the 3rd Dimension. Cause...there were only "3" Wisdom Cystals in the whole games. And...we must rememeber the sime fact. One Wisdom Gem was "Hidden" in plain sight. It was in the Root. The one within the metal box. Which...could not be "Unlock" with "focre" alone. No...you needed to think "3rd" dimesionally in order to "unlock the 'cage".
But...that Wisdom Crystal was still within another metal "Box". and you needed "Time" to "melt" the Box away.

Both in the "Root" and in the "Edge.
You had to think "4Th Dimensionally!".
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Your not thinking 4th dimensionally!!!
Now...do tell me. Has anyone finish playing Submachine 4, the Lab online?
Bet there has been a bit of trouble with the glitches and all that.
Now...if you can play SNEE, there is the coordinates 596. Go there, and try to "Finish" Submachine 4, the Lab.

And...you will be in for quite a Surprise.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING