The Black Dossier.

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: The Black Dossier.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Shiva had planned this all along. He just simply had to wait for "Each" Murtaugh to "Occupy" the same space at one. Particular when "HE" put his Left arm in the Kent waterfalls at the same time in the exact same waterfall.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:Yeah, thats likely. The reason of why I'm asking this is because I'm was thinking about the relationship of Mur and Liz, the last secret note seems to hint that they had a complementary freindship, that caught my atention.
Long distance Relationships are almost impossible today. Simply due to the distance that separate one person from another. But...do understand, Murtaugh and Elizabeth never met face to face until they met at the Knot. They met before one time or anther, but they simply did not know each other.
[i]― Stephen King, The Gunslinger[/i] wrote:I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.”
To a full extent by what I mean. When they Talked, that when they figure out Everything. They knew about "Each other", and they met from time to time before. But...the name Elizabeth is quite a common name. As well as Murtaugh. Age does change one appearance over a period of time.
[i]― Stephen King, The Gunslinger[/i] wrote:Time's the thief of memory
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 21 May 2014 22:59, edited 3 times in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The Power of a Wisdom Gem.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The Energy within a Wisdom Gem.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Three Wisdom Gems:
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The Power needed to create the 8th Navigator Button for the Layer of Light.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The Wisdom contain within all 3 of the only Wisdom Gems in the Submachine universe.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:The plot hidden within the history of the Submachine Series, happened 2 time before. The player of the main series only exist after the unintentional ending of the 3rd Time: After the death of Elizabeth and Murtaugh, and the lives and history of everyone else.
[i]-Ecclesiastes 1:9 - 18[/i] wrote:What Has Happened Before Will Happen Again.
After the ending Submachine 10, The Exit: The Player will be born in physical human form in the universe of 4th Layer. And at the same time, the 3rd Layer will be completely fix.
Then what has happen before will happen again 3 more times.
After the completion of the 7th time, the Submachine Universe will be no more. And the cycle will end as well as begin in Layer 8, the layer of light, and the Big bang will happen. The Submachine universe after that you ask? It will be gone. Not destroyed, but simple transformed. The whole history pertaining from the Submachine, will simply be scattered.
Where you ask? Simple, to every atom that makes up not just our universe, but Multivers as well.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

But do understand, before the Player will be born in the 4th Layer, history will have to follow not just in his layer, but the rest of the 7 layers of reality as well. And I do have a perfect Example:

Lighthouse and Einstein last Passage

Here is a little fact you didn't know. That "me" was only "one" of me. At least from this Earth. It was also the last "Version" of me as well. The same went for: Borys, Kakama, and Abacus. We only "Fell" back into the Submachine simply cause we "all" inhabitable the same "space " at the same "time". It was not the Kent Waterfalls, but it was still the same space at the same time.

Here another interesting fact, The last "me" who wrote the final annotation in "my" journal died the next day. Where did I go? Simple. The 8th Layer. And here is another cool thing, Borys, Kakama, and Abacus, they are not dead yet. At least not "All"of "them".
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Do tell me, when you see the map I've have over my Facebook page, what do you see? Let me tell you the Science behind my Black Dossier. It rather simple, No one knows Leonardo Da Vinci. Yes you heard the name, but you never met him now did you. Those who knew him and wrote about him before they died, some knew him but never wrote about him. So....he simple not known by anyone. Not true, what about his Drawings? People Today recognize his name simple due this simple fact, he wrote his thoughts down.

The Science behind my Black Dossier, rather simple. Its a journal. Not a dairy, you can read those too easy. But...modern technology can allow you to actually read someone mail without even breaking the glue seal.

Not Steam, that cheating. but a scanner that allows you to distinguish the layers between each paper, whether they are folded up or not. And how about a gramophone? Old technology I know, but the vinyl record made them a success. The simple science behind it is the actual sound being "Scratch" on a microscopic level. So...the sound is imbedded within each line of the surface.

One day...people will be able to decipher my Black Dossier. I still keep the pages. But...they are not going to get far without A scanner first. Only then will they be able to know the chronological order of each entry.

Now....do tell me; were any of you discussing anything of value with me near your? Do tell me, at any of the "Secret" conversations with someone other than myself was I drawing in my Black Dossier?

No...I did not write them down, all of the words are of value only to me. But...then again, my life goal is not for fortune and glory. I just wish to live it on my own dime. Then again...I did "Leave" my mark on "History". I may be famous one day, it just depends on weather or not I'm alive at the time.
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 22 May 2014 11:09, edited 2 times in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING