The Submachines on Moby Games (please help)

Nowhere Girl
lost in subnet

The Submachines on Moby Games (please help)

Post by Nowhere Girl »

Perhaps some of you know the huge games database, Moby Games. I'm a contributor there, adding reviews, screenshots plus - sometimes - whole profiles for obscure games most users have never heard about such as Dizzy fan games. However, some time ago I noticed a surprising thing: the Submachines are missing!
I'd love to add them, plus some screenshots, a few reviews later (after the entries are approved)... However, I need a little bit of help from Mateusz himself or from the users if they have the information I need.
1. Moby Games expects this division into who developed and who published a game. (For example in case of an old adventure game, "Legend of Kyrandia", the developer is Westwood Studios and the publisher - Virgin Group.) How does it "go" in case of the Submachines - who actually published each one? (This system may be a bit outdated anyway when it comes to browser games.) What about the developers - if I'm right, the series is now Mateusz's solo project, made independently from Pastel Games. (PS. For me "developer" and "publisher" are just words, I'm not sure who really does what - I may be interested in games, but I'm not interested in how the game industry is organized.)
2. However, I'd sure need to add Pastel Games to the database - a little bit of the company's history?...
3. On which devices/systems can the HD versions be played? (I only know the basic versions and I've never had any "game devices" other than computers.)
I love the Submachines, but I don't know the practical details behind these games. I'm asking on the forum because I can't find any other way of contacting Mateusz.
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Re: The Submachines on Moby Games (please help)

Post by Boingo »

Bump.

Unless Mateusz has already replied via PM...
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Developer: Mateusz Skutnik
Publisher: Mateusz Skutnik

Pastel Games has nothing to do with submachine.

HD can be played on PC, MAC and LINUX (swf file contained in MAC package).

You could've pm me on facebook.
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

There're few things I love as much as a long list of credits with the name of a single person in all fields. NG, make this happen. Now.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
Nowhere Girl
lost in subnet

Post by Nowhere Girl »

I can't PM you on Facebook since I don't have an account - I boycott the attitude that "everyone has to" have one. I hope a PM on the forum is possible...
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Nowhere Girl wrote:I boycott the attitude that "everyone has to" have one.
Please allow me to express my support.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.