Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Why should ask Mateusz.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: Submachine 4: the Lab

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Oh, BTW, that ambient was made in 2009, year when Submachine 6 was in development, hmmm...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

[redirect from Pastel History]

I had the same thought about SCP002 when I read that :D

Another interesting question: About the Sub9 red stain, does the fact that the stain marks point in one direction toward us (the fourth wall) have any significance? :\
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Error_3113 wrote:Another interesting question: About the Sub9 red stain, does the fact that the stain marks point in one direction toward us (the fourth wall) have any significance? :\
I don't think so
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

Is it a possibility that Murtaugh was shot? That its perhaps the reason he fled to that location. I think it was stated somewhere that he originally was going to the fifth layer, but changed his mind, and created a portal inside another portal, right?

It makes a bit of sense, he was shot, fled to that location, collapsed to his knees due to maybe loss of blood and Elizabeth came to his aid and they began talking to each other.

I guess you could argue the note where it says that the bullets never reached them, but I feel like in Sub9, people romanticized what happened between Murtaugh and Elizabeth, that things were much more darker and grimmer, and people just took a selective route in storytelling.

Its almost like modern religions, not provoking a debate here, but how often do you hear of the origins of such religions, and not the modernized ones. I mean the true origins. Like one particular religion where followers slaughtered thousands of others because they refused to convert. You don't hear about that though, because it was modernized, they took a selective route in the storytelling.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

good point.

but only thing: didn't Mur make portal inside portal just to protect himself from following him?
If there were people with submachine guns, who shot him (bullets didn't hit him) on the Ship...

----
one more question: we saw/used small blue and green portals in Sub7 ans Sub9.
At the end of Sub7 we used great portal... but when we exited it, there was no exit point! We can't enter it again. Even if Mur made portal inside portal, there should be way to enter it and move back to other side, right?

------
oh, and last question: for these who played HD version:
can you explain Statue device?
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

but only thing: didn't Mur make portal inside portal just to protect himself from following him?

You're saying there are two Murtaugh's? I think Mateusz said that there aren't two Murtaughs, not even seven Murtaughs. Same with Elizabeth, there aren't seven of her. I think he made a portal within a portal because the others were after him, maybe they shot him from inside the portal?
one more question: we saw/used small blue and green portals in Sub7 ans Sub9.
At the end of Sub7 we used great portal... but when we exited it, there was no exit point! We can't enter it again. Even if Mur made portal inside portal, there should be way to enter it and move back to other side, right?
He said you are able to change direction when creating a portal within a portal, perhaps he was changing the direction the portal's exit point? Think of it like a hose, cut a hole in it, you have a new exit point. Maybe that is what happened, the portal's true exit point is his original destination, but he was able to exit through another point in the area we arrive in in Sub8.
?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Gemini wrote:You're saying there are two Murtaugh's?
Oo
where did I say that?

hey, btw, if time travels are real there, then there still can be two Murs... somewhere, sometime
He said you are able to change direction when creating a portal within a portal, perhaps he was changing the direction the portal's exit point? Think of it like a hose, cut a hole in it, you have a new exit point. Maybe that is what happened, the portal's true exit point is his original destination, but he was able to exit through another point in the area we arrive in in Sub8.
ok
?
Did you play HD version?
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

protect himself from following him?
You didn't say there are two murtaugh's but your quote here I thought maybe you at least implied?
Did you play HD version?
Yes, just last night in fact. I've been running through the Submachine games and also Covert Front games too. I was just curious what you meant, there are no changes?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

stupid me...
I meant Mur didn't want any other man follows him.
Not Mur follows Mur. XD

----------
about HD:
what do you think about main puzzle: Statue puzzle?
And what do you think about this golden Statue? What role does it play? (if you played HD version, you must notice change...)