Submachine Universe

MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Re: Submachine Universe

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Quick update (saturday, dec 23rd):

- changed ingame menu close button to upper right "X" to stop it from interfering with the inventory at the bottom.

update uploaded.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Bloodhit wrote:Been replaying it blindly from scratch, and noticed that note in 355 spoils 291 that supposed to be answer for whole 5 room clue thing(RI+KI, KI=DI-GI, RI=CCCLII, GI=XCV, DI=XXXIV).

Did I messed up the puzzle, or jumped some steps? Cause it seems kinda counterproductive.
355 is just as hard to get to than 291 (Actually if you play all the way straight, you might end in 291 before 355).

Mateusz removed some "double clues" a while ago, and I guess that was the reason he didn't change that one.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Armor
lost in subnet

Post by Armor »

Bloodhit
subnet technician

Post by Bloodhit »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:
355 is just as hard to get to than 291 (Actually if you play all the way straight, you might end in 291 before 355).

Mateusz removed some "double clues" a while ago, and I guess that was the reason he didn't change that one.
Yeah, I got into 355 about 5 minutes before solving the RI+KI clue puzzle :D So theoretically you could reach it before getting to 355 :)

But it sill was kinda underwhelming going through all this clue notes, and getting the room I was just visited :lol:

Also, I still wish there was option to sketch things on like page 2 of notepad, kinda like in Sub4, trying to draw like this in notepad is kinda awkward :D
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Maybe keep a notepad or a piece of paper with you while you play, like any good explorer would :D
Bloodhit
subnet technician

Post by Bloodhit »

Apocrypha wrote:Maybe keep a notepad or a piece of paper with you while you play, like any good explorer would :D
Well, the point of ingame notepad, to not have to use a psychical one, so this time I tried to use it to the fullest.

Kinda like Sub5 notepad, I would like to just note and sketch things in it.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

But... The ingame notepad is so inconvenient... Even sticky notes are better. </offtop>
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

How is that just now I noticing that the 218 expansion includes WIQ's KS symbol. Very fitting, of course.

Also regarding that location, the symbols on the back wall are all different across the three rooms (circle, rectangle, triangle). It reminds me of the 770 etching and while I'm sure Mat didn't mean for it to be a clue, I've just now noticed the similarity.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

regarding swt shape/layout
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

nice!