Sundex's Theories

Sundex
subnet technician

Vanishing Act: new possibilities

Post by Sundex »

So, you know that note that I thought suggested multidimensional paper? Well, if you don't, I can gladly say that I was wrong. Paper can't exist beyond its own layer. If it did, we would have seen the "Vanishing Act" note in a similar position on a different layer. Instead, this is leading me to think that these two unidentified people were on different sub-layers.

Check out this Submachine 10 secret note "Not Alone":
"Are we alone in the Submachine? Well, yes, but you can always feel somebody right beside you, doing the same things you do in the Submachine. Just one sub-layer away. That's comforting, isn't it?"
This note is what made me think of the possibility. I don't know how to explain the nature of it, but I am sure someone can come up with something.
BACK TO THEORIES
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Sundex's Theories

Post by Jatsko »

Yeah I think it's the general consensus that the two people were either in different layers/sublayers.
Sundex
subnet technician

KARMA (why so many theories?)

Post by Sundex »

Okay. I am sure you are all wondering why I am making a 4th theory on the possibilities of karma, but hear me out.

So, the other day I was trying to figure out karma's chemical composition by looking at what it can be infused with. Ghastly (from the Discord) sent a picture saying that karma couldn't be infused with metal, ruling out a lot of elements from the periodic table. As I looked, the pearls from Submachine 1, water from submachine 9, and limestone from submachine 7, I saw that their chemical composition was CaCO3, H20, and CaCO3 respectively. Obviously, most of the elements in here are nonmetals with the only one not being as such being Calcium. With that, I concluded that karma could only be infused with nonmetals. Now the question was "which one does it mainly infuse with?"

I simply went with oxygen being the top nominee, since it could be seen in both water and calcium carbonate. By saying that, I ruled out the possibility of the wisdom gem being a diamond, as that was composed of purely carbon. I did another search on gemstones and what do you know, I found moonstone, a gemstone with a hue similar to diamond. I looked up its chemical composition on http://www.minerals.net/gemstone/moonst ... stone.aspx and found that it had two: KAlSi3O8 (Orthoclase Feldspar) and NaAl1-2Si3-2O8 or CaAl1-2Si3-2O8 (Plagioclase Feldspars). Regardless, both of these contained oxygen so it could be deemed either way. One thing was for certain: moonstone was the top nominee for a wisdom gem.

Next, I went to Submachine 2 to see how karma transferred into metallic machines. What I didn't realize that not all of the machine was metal! There were 2 wires leading to small white orbs which I assumed to be pearls. When I placed the wisdom gem in, there were 2 sparks of electricity coming out of the ends of the gem. This is the karma transferring from one source to another. This is why, when powering machines, wisdom gems tend to have higher radiance: the karma is "pushed" to the points of the gem causing that gem to have a higher radiance. From there, the wires pick up the karma and transfer it to yet another pearl. That is all I can say for that, so let's move on.

What about the limestone in Submachine 7? Once again, wisdom gem transfer. This time, the gem is placed within a hole in one of the limestones. When it is placed, karma immediately flows into the stones. I don't know what to say about the portal not being there immediately so moving on!

Lab portals: Submachine 4, 5, and Universe. These are self-powered by the karma that is within themselves. This is seen when you attempt to teleport and the 3 orbs are connected by karma. The orbs themselves will be our main focus. The thing about these is that they aren't pearls this time around. Instead, they are grey and significantly larger. Hopefully someone can do a search and figure out what type of nonmetallic substance these are, cause I don't know what these are.

Edge portals: Submachine 6. Same deal here. I don't know the orbs in this zone.

Obviously, with this info, all it does is state what karma can do, but let's take into consideration previous theories. These are all of the theories I will talk about in my next post.
  • Cone's karma ocean theory
    NavyOfficer's karma crystal report
    NavyOfficer's karma gems theory
    PiedPiper's karma theory
After that, all of the information will be compiled into a final post in hopes that a definition can be manifested.
BACK TO THEORIES
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

Cone's karma ocean theory

Okay. What I will say about this is that it talks about different dimensions. The subnet is already living in 5 dimensions so I don't think one particular layer would have karmic infused air. Furthermore, karma is not colorless, so karmic infused air could not be a possibility, lest the air would be colored and you could actually see the karma in it. The other thing that it states is that the core creates wisdom gems. Let's compare the subnet to a cell. S.H.I.V.A is both the nucleus and the nucleolus. A nucleolus is an organelle that creates ribosomes. In this instance, the ribosomes are sub-bots. ribosomes create proteins. In this case, proteins are wisdom gems. So, what I would say is before the death of sub-bots, they would create the wisdom gems. But now that Submachine is sentient, it can do it on its own.

NavyOfficer's theories

Karma crystal report

This is actually a confirmed theory so I won't spend too much time on it. It states everything that I stated before and a little bit more. It is used for powering machines. It also talks about the correlation of quantity of energy and quality of efficiency. This is where we get our sense of finite karma in the subnet. If there was an infinite amount of karma in the subnet, you would really only need one gem to power up many machines.

Karma Gems Theory

I stated before that the gems are made by the sentient subnet. This is where I get that from. The only thing I disagree with is the origin of Murtaugh's karma arm. We know the backstory. It isn't from a wisdom gem, but rather from Shiva in a natural way.

Pied Piper's karma theory

This theory talks about three forms of karma: Karmic water, karmic fire, and raw karma. It talks about karmic water being a building block for all layers. I agree with this as seen in Submachine 9. When we use karmic water and shift layers using the navigator, the karmic water stays. When it comes to karmic fire, it talks about the karma portals using this instance of karma, which I agree with as he also states that karmic fire is unstable. Raw karma, according to Piper, is what builds the subnet up. Agreeable only because we see many examples of it in Submachine 10 through the usage of the karma stabilizer, which uses raw karma to rebuild the decay that karmic fire has caused.

Taking everything we have learned into consideration, here is my definition of karma:

An energetic multidimensional substance with 3 forms that uses nonmetals as a source of conductivity and metals and crystals as a storage source.
BACK TO THEORIES
Sundex
subnet technician

Q&A analysis

Post by Sundex »

BACK TO THEORIES
Sundex
subnet technician

Transcript #1: 2/22/18 - 2/23/18

Post by Sundex »

BACK TO THEORIES
Sundex
subnet technician

Possible discussion topics

Post by Sundex »

[begin message=true]
[opening file: "Sub_T"]

So, I have been thinking of holding another discussion at some point. I don't know when it will be because I want to make plans with a friend on one of the weekend days, but I think I know what it might be on:

1) Layers. There is a lot we have left to know, such as how they came about, when/how the offsets occurred or if they have been there all this time, how they affect our viewpoints of certain areas (especially the one about the time loop with the defense systems).

2) Karma. This one already has a theory, that seems like a dead project. Hopefully, a good long discussion on it would bring others to delve deeper into it.

3) Misc. There are many small minor topics that don't play a huge role but should still be mentioned. A discussion on these could uncover the small roles they play, but also how they move the so-called story.

Vote via DM, and I'll try to organize everything. Okay. OKAY!

[end message = true]
[message closed]
[move file: "Sub_T", Folders, "Submachine"]
[File moved = true]
BACK TO THEORIES
Sundex
subnet technician

A "Big" Goal

Post by Sundex »

I have been self-given a task that will surely help us all:

There have been a couple of moments in Submachine where Covert Front rings a bell. The same thing with Covert Front to Submachine... but where is Daymare Town in this case?

I am trying to find connections between DMT + CF & Vice Versa, along with DMT + Submachine & vice versa, in an attempt to prove that all of them exist in the same multiverse (a multiverse is like a multi-layered universe). The problem is my knowledge of the DMT and CF series. Because of this, I am looking for brave people to tackle this project. I want this large project to be done BEFORE the release of "The "Big" Game" so that we can use these connections during our exploration.

If you would like to help, there are many ways that you can contact me:

1) DM on Skype (sundayxsundae)
2) DM on Discord (@Sundex#XXXX) X's will be filled out by 5 PM
3) DM on Pastel Forums (simple enough)
4) Via Gmail (dominicachilds@gmail.com)

Thank you for taking time to read this, as it is the least you can possibly do.
BACK TO THEORIES
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I recall DM3 having a device that looks similar to the XYZ portal.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

I'll look into it. Thank you enihcambuS!
BACK TO THEORIES