Submachine 10: the Exit

Toskin
lost in subnet

Re: Submachine 10: the Exit

Post by Toskin »

Sorry for accidentaly posting errors. Trying to get through this game almost 4 hours straight and my brain is one big mess.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Hey that triple a battery I found out where it goes

Take it back to the beginning with the green ship and place it in the slot where the captains room is to the left.
Sruixan
lost in subnet

Post by Sruixan »

Gemini523 wrote:Hey that triple a battery I found out where it goes

Take it back to the beginning with the green ship and place it in the slot where the captains room is to the left.
And if you know what that does, then you'll know why I'm incredibly bemused right now...

(...this is mainly because I've just thought I'd reached the end three times in a row and am now mightily confused as to what I'm meant to do with my most recent acquisition, a portable light crown, which would go nicely with the fuse if I had a converter like the note suggests...)
On the other side of the field, I heard... I heard a rumour...
Sruixan
lost in subnet

Post by Sruixan »

10/10 secrets. :D

...now only I could, you know, figure out how to finish the game so that I can use them...

(although, and this really is a spoiler, I've already put five of them in the -S-3-C- area, so presumably there's a -R-3-T- area somewhere too?)
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sruixan wrote:10/10 secrets. :D

...now only I could, you know, figure out how to finish the game so that I can use them...

(although, and this really is a spoiler, I've already put five of them in the -S-3-C- area, so presumably there's a -R-3-T- area somewhere too?)
Have you tried using the remaining five in the pedestals in the same area?
Sruixan
lost in subnet

Post by Sruixan »

Vortex wrote:
Sruixan wrote:10/10 secrets. :D

Have you tried using the remaining five in the pedestals in the same area?
No I haven't! And to think I was just in the area before as well, picking up the thing I was looking for (because, you know, it was at the only place in my notes where I still had something noted down as unsolved...)

EDIT: okay I may have made a questionable sound when I read the second secret message...
Last edited by Sruixan on 21 Dec 2015 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
Toskin
lost in subnet

Post by Toskin »

So, any idea where to get 2nd plasma coil and all 4 tiles ?
Sruixan
lost in subnet

Post by Sruixan »

Gonna save the ending until I get back later this evening, I think...

@Toskin: you'll basically have to look everywhere, I'm afraid...
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Note: My "walkthrough" will NOT include how to get the secrets. Mainly because I don't know how to get any more than three out of however many.

PART TWO

HUB AREA: PORTAL HUB CHURCH
Down 2, open the hole in the ground, click ladder to put it in there, then click it to descend.
Click the plank to put it aside, click the door to open it.
Down the stairs, and to the right. Look familiar? It should.

8 LOCATIONS WITH THE XYZ PORTAL
O O O = Portal Hub Church
I O O = Royal Storage
I I O = Ruined Apartments
I I I = White Temple
O I I = Blue Computer
O I O = Drilling Site
O O I = Rust Pyramid
I O I = Purple Computer

Go to I O I, left 2, and take the note. Have a read.
All the way right, pump the handle to call ladder. Up 1, left 3. Take the Vector Finder, throw it into the Backpack. Right 1, open the sphere. Look inside, notice the odd one out. Back out, right 2 to the ladder pump slot. Insert Ladder Piston, pump it to call ladder. Go up 1, right 1, take the rune page, then right one. Go through the Karma Gate.

I O I Karma Gate = Sub 8 White Dock

Take the Coil, throw it into the Backpack. There is a holder for a Light Sphere here, and going down the ladder shows you three empty ladder rung spots. REMEMBER THIS FOR LATER!
Go back to the XYZ Portal. Go to O I O

Right 2, down 2, take Range Confirmator. Up 2, left 3, flip the handle on the left. Left 2, take Drill Clamp Handle, right 2, insert it on the other drill clamp, and flip it. Left 1, push lever, right 1, pull switch, drill comes out, opening the way.
Down 3, right 1, open the airlock, right 2. Take Airlock Handle a bit down and to the left of the closed hatch.
Left 4, insert Range Confirmator into the machine, and Airlock Handle into the airlock. Click to open. Left 1, take Range Confirmator, left 1, take second rune page. Right 4, up 1, insert last Range Confirmator.
Go back out and to the other tunnel, where you got the first Range Confirmator. Left 1, flip the lever. The closed hatch back inside is open now. Go back there, down 1, and through the Karma Gate

O I O Karma Gate = Sub 4 Lab Roof Section

Ah, memories. Right 2, take Force Field Plasma Canister, then right 1. Click the Light Sphere to phase through the plate. Right 1, take the note and read it. Aww, how morbidly adorable! Down 1, left 1, take Ladder Step and into the Backpack it goes. Right 2, click the scanner. Nope. Click the ashtray to move it to the forefront. REMEMBER THIS FOR LATER!
Back to the XYZ Portal. Go to I O O

Down 2, right 2, check the panel. Looks like the royalty used this place as a storage. Down 2, Storage Unit 33/1 Go inside.
These storage units are all loops inside. Just great.
Right 1, pick up Loop Stabilizer, into the Backpack. Up 1, take Karma Fuse, into the Backpack. Find your way back out, and go back up to the pipe entrance. Right 2, up 1, into Storage Unit 33/4.
From the entrance inside Storage Unit 33/4, left 2, pick up Karma Fuse, into the Backpack.
From the entrance again, up 1, left 1, up 1, flip the switch to the right.
From the entrance again, down 1, right 1, down 1, flip the switch to the right.
From the entrance again, right 1, open the panel, take Loop Stabilizer. Get out of the storage unit, down 1, and enter Storage Unit 33/3.
From the entrance inside Storage Unit 33/3, left 1, click the dial until the marker is on 3. Down 1, and click the dial to activate it.
From the entrance again, left 1 to the dial panel again, click until marker is on 1. Right 1, up 1, click dial to activate it.
From the entrance again, left 1 to the dial panel again, click until marker is on 2. Left 1, take and read the note, then right 4, click the dial to activate it.
From the entrance again, left 1 to the dial panel again, click until marker is on the symbol in the circle. Down 2, take Loop Stabilizer. Now get out of the Storage Unit, go left 1, and into Storage Unit 33/2.
From the entrance inside Storage Unit 33/2, right 1, take Karma Fuse, into the Backpack.
From the entrance again, left 1. This Karma Gate needs 4 Loop Stabilizers. You have 3 right now.
Back out of the Storage Unit, and go left 6, and into Storage Unit 32/1.
This is a pretty weird looping area. It's hard to describe, so just wander around until you find a Vector Finder and a Karma Fuse. Throw both into the Backpack.
You'll come across a room with a yellow panel with a seal on it, and two lights, the left one lit red, the right one unlit. REMEMBER THIS FOR LATER!
Exit the Storage Unit, go back to the XYZ Portal, and back to O O O

BY NOW, YOU SHOULD HAVE:

IN BACKPACK:
KARMA FUSE X 4
COIL X 1
LOOP STABILIZER X 3
VECTOR FINDER X 2
LADDER STEP X 1

IN INVENTORY:
RUNE PAGE X 2
LIVING SUBMACHINE NOTE
TWIN GRAVES NOTE
LIGHTHOUSE ESCAPE NOTE
FORCE FIELD PLASMA CANISTER
Last edited by ShadowNiL on 21 Dec 2015 20:26, edited 3 times in total.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I liked the ending very much, it was anything I could ask for :)

I only got 7/10 secrets though, so I'll play it again later, also to record the notes and translate them for the Spanish wiki.

EDIT: hey Shadow, you should put that in spoiler, not?