rant board

Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Re: rant board

Post by Anonymous2 »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:I think I reached a terminal point my life, now I'm totally incapable of taking decitions by myself, I cannot fight against the current, I cannot tell the truth, because my family are people that doesn't listen ever and stead critiquize anything. I blindy choose my current studies, and I always was shamefull of telling them what I want to be. I'm kinda trapped, cos my only way for freedom is ditch, but if I even tell them the truth, they could ditch me out.

My birthday is coming and I'm really depressed, primarly because I'm lacking a so "Special One" to say me happy birthday, but everything I had and have to suffer this year counts too...

When nobody in your family does ever listen to you and they could only see as you the way "they" want, it makes one feel alone...
Where do you live?

Oh and happy birthday :)
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Error_3113 wrote:Stand up for yourself. Choose what you want to focus on. Explain to your family the decisions you want to make, tell them you understand that they want you do differently.

I don't know what path you want to take that is being suppressed, but if you want to go there then make it known and don't back down. Tell your family that you can make your own decisions, be assertive, and tell them you'll do what you want.
I'm going to be 19 and I don't feel like it, I seen people 10 years old around me who had more life experiences than me. Maybe I'm no longer a children, but I still feel like one. I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I never had an actual girlfriends, I never traveled to far from where I live, I lack knowledge of certain things of life, I still cry, I'm sensible, I'm cute, I'm sweet...

Everyone says that these things are bad for a man of my age, but I with time started accepting them, and if there's something a man with these cualities can do, is to dedicate its life to children.
I want to dedicate to children!

BTW: I'm rarely assertive, I hope I can do it. I don't think I can support this to much...
Gemini wrote:
ENIHCAMBUS wrote:I think I reached a terminal point my life, now I'm totally incapable of taking decitions by myself, I cannot fight against the current, I cannot tell the truth, because my family are people that doesn't listen ever and stead critiquize anything. I blindy choose my current studies, and I always was shamefull of telling them what I want to be. I'm kinda trapped, cos my only way for freedom is ditch, but if I even tell them the truth, they could ditch me out.

My birthday is coming and I'm really depressed, primarly because I'm lacking a so "Special One" to say me happy birthday, but everything I had and have to suffer this year counts too...

When nobody in your family does ever listen to you and they could only see as you the way "they" want, it makes one feel alone...
Where do you live?

Oh and happy birthday :)
I live In Buenos Aires, Argentina, why?

And it isn't my birthday yet. With an so "Special One" I meant the girl I used to love. I told my family to go to buy my birthday present in a different store than usual to less the chance of metting her, I did that both for my own good and her, cos I don't want us to encounter as it can break us both appart, I just don't want that to happen, I'll do anything for her, thats why I stoped using FB, thats why I abandoned all my old friends...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

And it isn't my birthday yet. With an so "Special One" I meant the girl I used to love. I told my family to go to buy my birthday present in a different store than usual to less the chance of metting her, I did that both for my own good and her, cos I don't want us to encounter as it can break us both appart, I just don't want that to happen, I'll do anything for her, thats why I stoped using FB, thats why I abandoned all my old friends...
I'm no relationship expert, and I have close to zero experience with women being a gay male and all, but I'm 28 and I have four relationships and a plethora of dating experiences to know there is a problem here.

So this girl, did she tell you to remove yourself from life, or did you do that yourself? Is she in love with you, or no? Because I see it like this.

1. This girl is playing you, forcing you to remove your social life, she's possessive and controlling

2. Unrequited love on your part. You've made advances in the past, she's turned you down and you continue to tear yourself up, make yourself miserable and change yourself to vie for her affection, when she has given none, in hopes she will give affection.

And that's totally wrong man. If she doesn't love you, she doesn't love you. You can't force someone to return your affection, you need to drop her and move on. Stop creating this facade and fantasy in hopes to win her over.

There's a dating site that I know of that is quite good, and your location is on there... would you like a link?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Gemini wrote:
I'm no relationship expert, and I have close to zero experience with women being a gay male and all, but I'm 28 and I have four relationships and a plethora of dating experiences to know there is a problem here.

So this girl, did she tell you to remove yourself from life, or did you do that yourself? Is she in love with you, or no? Because I see it like this.

1. This girl is playing you, forcing you to remove your social life, she's possessive and controlling

2. Unrequited love on your part. You've made advances in the past, she's turned you down and you continue to tear yourself up, make yourself miserable and change yourself to vie for her affection, when she has given none, in hopes she will give affection.

And that's totally wrong man. If she doesn't love you, she doesn't love you. You can't force someone to return your affection, you need to drop her and move on. Stop creating this facade and fantasy in hopes to win her over.

There's a dating site that I know of that is quite good, and your location is on there... would you like a link?
I don't see the whole point of this, we kind of removed each other from our lives and I did all these things by porpuse, and I'm no worried about them, I'm currently only worried about what my future will be, all the previous is forever gone, my current problem in life is my family who will doesn't let me being what I want to be. The Birthday store thing is something I did in porpuse for safety, I don't want to take risks, so thats the thing, see? I don't want to shock her ever again, I don't deserve her, I surrendered, I let her life his life. I let anyone live their lives, everyone can have any friend or relation their wants because thats their lifes, and I don't have to stick in the live of anyone, so thats why I have to be left alone...

Nobody ever gaven me affection, nobody does, nobody will ever do, neither myself. I consider everyone's life sacred, thats why, Because everyone is human, and I'm not sacred, I'm just me. When I'm with a group of persons, is no longer a group of persons, is a group of persons and me, and thats the way I think, since ever.

I don't believe in miracles, I don't believe in hope, I don't believe in that dreams and desires can came true.
I only let life to do whatever it wants with me.

EDIT:
But that can all change if I get hang of it, and that will be if I become what I want to be, which will be something related to children, because they do at least give me a signal of hope. Everytime I see a children they see me funny, they make me feel better, they make me fell human. I'll never know if I'll ever get my own children, but I can instead play with other children.

Maybe I don't believe in miracles or hopes, but I do believe in surprises. These can be good or bad, but thats the fun part. I never said I hate life, is good as it can be, but I'm not sure it could be better.

Maybe, thats what I always have in mind.
🧐
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

Yeah but do you need to continue to harm yourself by not living life the way you want to? You let others live the way they want to and so can you.

Do you have a job? If you don't start looking, go out and get a small job, scrape up enough and move out. That's what I did. I moved out at 18. Worked a job, got $500 and went and got an apartment. :)
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I edited my previous post, check it!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

our 12-years old printer is completely broken now
T-T
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

she's in printer heaven now :)
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Vortex wrote:she's in printer heaven now :)
you mean in my locker?
XD
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

you have the corpse in your locker? :o