Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

bender
wisdom crystal finder

Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

Post by bender »

Rules:

-No offtop
-No ultra silly things (silly things allowed)
-No non-story related things

Story so far:

Once upon a time there was a Russian assasin bunny called Sublevel who was scaring everyone in Pastel Land with his karma abilities. But one day Bender and Vortex made a joke: *Sublevel Explodes* and he got mad at them, then planned his revenge. He would rip us apart with one of his karma portals. But something went wrong. That is where this story begins he created a portal and Vortex and Bender got sucked into it and appeared in another dimension. "OMG where are we?" said Bender and then they saw a big, black elephant coming towards them. "What the fuck", said Vortex. There was no escape but Bender saw a strange device and picked it up. It was called "Navigator for 2 people". As Bender was reading the label, Azareus came out of a nearby bush. He had the appearance of a cave man, but his modern assault rifle spoke otherwise. He took the device out of Benders hands before any of the two could react, then turned around and shot the elephant before running down a small path and disappearing. Vortex said "What the fuck?" again as Bender found some vehicle tracks. They decided to follow the tracks to find someone who can help them to return their own dimension. Vortex wanted to inspect a bit the terrain before moving. They were in some sort of jungle, in the distance there is a huge mountain covering most of the sky. The tracks were leading inside the thicket. trees were so dense to continue. When they were turning back Vortex noticed nuclear bunker with a strange device inside. he said "Should we go there? What do you think?" and Bender answered... MEANWHILE, in RESEARCH LAB 28: Azareus walks in through the armoured door, closing it behind him as he says into the room: "Scan initiate". A beam of light pans across the room a few times, before the door on the other side of the room opened. "Good morning Agent 79. Your current security clearing is... Level 5. Your current assignment is... Meet with... Overseer S at... Meeting Room 32. Have a productive day." In the meantime, Azareus had almost already walked to Meeting Room 32, still holding the device he had stolen from that guy in the middle of the jungle. Bender answered "Let go" they went into the bunker and activated the device. They were teleported to a dark place. Bender activated his flash light and they saw Azareus, who had just walked into Meeting Room 32. "Wait, YOU'RE Agent S?" he yelled. "AWWW HELLLLLL NO!". then Mateusz Skutnik appeared and said "No. I am Agent S" *dum dum duuuuuuum*.Then he got stabbed by a random guy and Vortex said "What the was that?" Azareus said "Stop off-toping f*cktard" "OK" said Vortex. Bender said "YOU!" "Yes me." replyed Azareus. Bender grabbed the pistol on the table but when he was about to fire Mateusz shot Bender and Vortex with a traquilizer dart gun. and before Vortex and Bender submerged into darkness, they hear familiar voice: "YOU CAN'T STOP THIS", and sharp sound of explosion. Some time later Bender and Vortex woke up in a cell with Bender's cousin Lander dead in the corner. "How did he come to this dimension?" asked Bender "I dont know" said Vortex. After some time Azareus with half his face burned because of the explosion entered the cell and took them out to hang them. When there were about to be hanged a Russian assasin bunny appeared and knocked Azareus and Mateusz out. He said "No time to explain you must come with me". After some time he said "My name is Submergedmachine and you proably ended up here because of my evil twin Sublevel at your dimension". Azareus woke up. Next to him, Mateusz was sitting, an angry look upon his face. "Well, goddammit." he said. Azareus stood up and looked around the hanging plaza. He then got over to Mateusz and asked him if they should go back inside, seeing as the site was to be nuked from orbit in a few minutes. "Well at least I guess we won't see those bastards again." Mateusz said, shortly after standing up and following Azareus inside. Behind them, a voice counted said: "Launch in T minus 2 minutes. Everybody, please clear all outside areas. Repeat: clear all outside areas." As the heavy steel door closed behind them they went over to the rest of the agents in the main hall to watch the planet get destroyed. Meanwhile Submergedmachine took Vortex and Bender into some kind of spaceship. Submergedmachine left the spaceship Bender asked "Why arent you coming?" "I must finish something first." answered Submergedmachine. When Bender and Vortex were passing trough the planet's orbit a huge explosion happend in the planet. The spaceship stopped and Bender and Vortex got out of it. They found themselves in a space station...

Start writing :D
Bender sucks
borys610

Re: Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

Post by borys610 »

tl;dr---jk
Then borys610 in the uniform of space trooper went in the room, and said "what are you doing here guys?".
They answered:
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

..."Uh we are here for... for the maintenance of the.. of the.... engines! Yes engines!". Borys said: "Oh OK. Do you want me to lead the way?". "No we will be fine on our own" they answered. Bender whispered to Vortex: "We need to leave this place.". "I know but how?" answered Vortex. After 5 boring minutes of sneaking they found a room which was called "Portal Room"...
Bender sucks
Cone
subnet technician

Post by Cone »

The door leading to the room, however, needed a password. The 2 lovers cursed as they couldn't enter the chamber. Then they heard a whisper from behind: "Stupid mortals, how dare you try to enter MY four walls?!". As the unfortunate couple turned to face the source of the voice, they saw an orange traffic cone, around 2 meters tall. "You shall not leave this place alive, mongrels!" - shouted the cone.
厄負と申します。
borys610

Post by borys610 »

They quickly broke the door and went into portal.
I know how to use it said Borys and transported Bender, Vortex and himself into one of the most dangerous places known to people - Praga Północ, Warsaw, Poland. As soon as they arieved some bald guy hit Vortex with firework, Borys shooted this man, but many more attacked with baseball bats. Few minutes later our heroes found themselfs in some kind of underground prison cell. Vortex bleeding, and missing three fingers. They could hear screams of Cone tortured by bald guys in next cell.
Cone
subnet technician

Post by Cone »

After a while the prisoners saw Cone going out of his cell. "Did you, foolish mortals, really think those screams were mine?" As Cone moved aside, the "mortals" saw corpses of over 10 gangsta-wannabes. "Could you please release us?" asked Vortex politely. He didn't get any answer. The Cone disappeared.
厄負と申します。
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

2 lovers
Dafuq?

Impact in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *booooooooooooooooooooooooooom* "Can remind me why did we end all life on this planet?" asked Azareus. "You have the memory of a goldfish! We ended all life because we need to mine all the Sublevelium from this planet. Mur and Co. will pay billions for it!" said Mateusz. As they were leaving the obsevation room they heard a quite familiar voice. "Not so fast. You need to walk over my dead body if you want the Sublevelium." said the unknown voice. They turned around and the saw Submergedmachine the Russian Assasin Bunny...
Bender sucks
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Borys found some cutted fingers in Cone's cell, and sewed them to Vortex. They were now seven of them on the right hand, and two on the left.
"Let's move up" Said Bender, and our team walked out, of the prison.
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

...Vortex asked Borys: "Why are you helping us?". "I was bored" said Borys...
Bender sucks
Cone
subnet technician

Post by Cone »

After successfull transportation of entire Praga Północ to Mars, Cone started to terraform the red planet. It took no more than a second until the planet was completely habitable for humans and other lifeforms. Cone then teleported to the observatory to see what the modern equivalents of Adolf Hitler were up to. Suddenly Sublevel exploded.
厄負と申します。