Experiment Y

Faustas
lost in subnet

Experiment Y

Post by Faustas »

(DO NOT COMMENT AS THIS IS MEANT TO FLOW [yes i did steal that from sundex again xD i had no idea what the word was] there will be a feedback page soon.)
Hello, this is my first time of making a random made up story, i think i might post this on pastel, but idk. Also inspired by sundex’s project m thing.
Anyways… I don’t have a proper type of title for it yet, i’m rubish with names, ugh.
Faustas
lost in subnet

Re: Experiment Y

Post by Faustas »

Chapter 1
The Discord, and the file.

I just came back from school, like any day. Tired as hell because i wasn’t sleeping until 5 am and this is what i got because of it. I played some submachine, did my homework and went to sleep. I picked up my phone again, because my sleeping schedules are really bad. Opened up discord, went to Pastel Land (submachine) discord channel, out of nowhere i saw 50-80 people coming to voice channel, I was incredibly surprised to see how over 50 people, even those who won’t even get on discord, joined the Voice Channel. I was going to be quiet and not speak because my parents might hear me, muted myself and joined in.
What I heard was just some random screeching noises every 2 seconds, some random backwards noises and then everyone left. I was curious if it was because of me not talking this caused the entire discord channel to just leave voice channel, but i said to myself “No, don’t think of the worse case scenario, it will only make things worse.” I went to tell everyone on what happened in that discord. Someone named “9625341” private messaged me on discord about some files which contained game files and .exe’s, and there was a file named… well, it was a blank named notepad file and opening it had binary code which i can read, this was the binary “Image”, then i translated the binary (it took 10 minutes to read it all…) (and yes, by my own, no converter). It translated to “i know what you are trying to figure out, and if you continue further on, you will regret on what you did.” I closed down the txt file and threw it in the trashcan because i don’t think there was anything. Opened up the file, to see the game with a submachine look and without the mateusz skutnik logo. I was sketical at first and I started playing it, I clicked a button, and i saw some more binary, i didn’t have time to translate it all because it disappeared the second later, i didn’t want to reopen the thing because i was practically lazy. I went ahead and continued on. Finding some interesting notes, which this time I DIDN’T SKIP because it was important and might help me find out what’s causing this problem. The notes become more confusing the time i kept on going, from showing a coord location, to morsecode. I was just confused and couldn’t figure out on what is going on. I closed down the program, went to tell someone in #discussion (on Tetris Chatroom discord) a person named “Klatik” he told me that he was interested and thought that it can be shared to speculate on what it might be, when i went to share it to him, it was write/read protected. I couldn’t show him anything apart from pictures, went to take pictures of the stuff appearing, the game had shut down BEFORE i tried to take the picture. I instantly thought… “This game has DRM protection!” I instantly scanned my PC with avast and malware bytes, tried out other anti-viruses with no success, they didn’t find any viruses. I google searched DRM protection, because I thought maybe this wasn’t causing it.
Faustas
lost in subnet

Post by Faustas »

Chapter 2
DRM Protection.

DRM protected needs to go through some sort of authentication process to prove that it is legitimately being used in a way approved of by the content copyright holders.

“Hmm…” I scratched my head, thinking “Did I accept the admin rights to open the program ?” I saw that it wasn’t the admin rights which caused the DRM protection. But instead, it was something else… I could not figure out what would be the cause of it, because i don’t have any webcams. I tried out screenshotting the game with gyazo, pressed “ctrl + shift + c” and the program didn’t open, “maybe i just didn’t turn it on…” I checked. Gyazo wasn’t there. I was angry because this game was causing all of the trouble. I wanted to decode the message that was there, i would reopen the game every couple of seconds, clicking the same button and copying the text, this was the translation: “we know what you are doing, try to tell anyone and you won't find any success.” I was creeped out. I played through the whole game again, looking through all the stuff i might have missed out. I found one item, which never appeared in my last playthrough, it was a note saying “you’ll understand why this is all happening.” I kept on repeating the same processes to see if anything is changing, the last note I read was saying “the 2nd game will explain 20% of your questions” after exiting the note, my game crashed and deleted itself. I returned back to the folder with the… Well let’s just call it “submachine clones” just for simularity and to not be confused. There was the other Submachine clone game, i opened it up, it had the game’s name corrupted and it was hard to understand. Playing it, I teleported to the location “666” from Submachine Universe, trying to figure out what happened, the xyz portal disappeared and I didn’t see the Portal because i was figuring out what was happening. I was worried and confused. What’s the point of this game ? I climbed up and saw another note. This was an actual note with some information: “Hi, this is the only note i could find in this entire game i just got sent by some guy, i had a note in my inventory after he led me here, idk what to do here and i think im going crazy because of the noises, please help, it all started with discord and now this thing, i just don’t know what to do, my day couldn’t go any better. I wish i could tell my name but because of that music… i can’t remember my name, please help…” I was scared. I restarted the game to see if anything changed because i was curious, as the same thing happened before.
I found nothing, i thought it was hopeless. I searched on google, i searched EVERYWHERE where i can search for, i was feeling weak, shaky and hopeless, it was a horrible feeligng, i had to eat some food so i can continue on. I went to eat ALOT of food because the food was the main thing of fixing my shakyness (which happens me to sometimes when not eating) I continued on, after about 20 minutes of searching I found one forum page on PastelLand and it was a person was having the same problem as me, he only said that after see’ing the games, he felt really dizzy, couldn’t get to sleep and had headaches, i tried to talk to him through different social media’s, he never replied.
“What if i was the only one alive in the Submachine community ?“
It was like solving one question, raises even more questions.
Faustas
lost in subnet

Post by Faustas »

Chapter 3
The Dream and Reality.

At this point, I felt light-headed, couldn’t do anything and can’t understand anything, I went sleep. When i was dreaming, I saw some random text that wrote:
-----> confirming if played
-----> confirmed
-----> approving playtester
----->
----->
----->
-----> approved confirmation, user name “the Player”
----->
-----> loading dream/reality
----->
end of transmission

Then I started playing submachine, being the guy who I am, i completed it. It was Submachine 1, I was thinking instantly “I am just going to complete all the games am I ?”
Loading onto submachine 9, I was confused on some parts. I roughly managed to beat it, loading onto Submachine 10, I did everything, Completed. Then I loaded into a game, that looked like Submachine 10, but actually wasn’t, it’s just corrupted game data. All i heard was a loud beep, and then… I saw the text again, it wrote:

-̸̲̕-̵̹̋-̴̜͂-̴̗̿-̵̗̍>̴̜̊ ̷͙̊c̶̞̃o̴͙̾ṟ̵̃r̴͍̓u̸͍͘p̸͇̅t̸͙̃i̴͚͑o̸̰͘n̶̞͒ ̷̭̏f̴̪̏o̶̢̐ủ̷̮n̸̳̾d̸͓̾
̴̥͝-̵̠̈-̶̼́-̷̺́-̵̰̅-̷̫̈>̵̡̔ ̴͇́c̷̘͘ḁ̴̂ņ̴̈́ṇ̴́o̵̖̓ţ̸̕ ̴̨͝a̴̳̋l̷̗͘l̵͚͘ǒ̴̗w̶̺̅ ̶͙̀p̸̩͗ŗ̵̇ò̷̭g̸͇̀ṙ̴͈e̸͎̍s̶̠͑s̵̖̓i̷͖̒o̶̝̾n̷̺͋
̷̠͑-̸̠̑-̴̬̂-̷͉͑-̴͙̄-̸̰͋>̶̿ͅ ̶̻͆ạ̷͑b̵̥̀ȯ̵̲r̸̡̐t̶̤̋ĭ̷̡n̵͗ͅg̶̡̓.̸͈̐.̸̥̑.̷̢̕
̵̤͋-̸̡̄-̷͇͗-̴͉͊-̶̡͊-̴̖̐>̶̠̋ ̵͉̀ạ̶̚b̵̼͘ȯ̶̺r̴͐ͅt̴͇͝i̶̻͆o̶̼̎n̵͚̕ ̵̪̏f̶͎̐á̷͍i̴̢̽ḷ̴̊è̸̠d̷͔̂!̸̱͛
̴̘̃-̴̺̀-̵̹̕-̷̪̽-̴̤̃-̷̪͐>̴̦̍ ̷̤̊ù̵̗s̶̠̿i̷̠̍n̴̡̍ğ̴̗ ̷͍͘f̸̆͜i̷͚͌r̸̟͝e̶͍̓ẅ̷̝a̸̺͊l̶̤̍l̶̨̒ ̷̨̏a̵͚̕b̴̞̀ȏ̸̬r̴̫͝t̵̨̕i̷̬̓ő̷͜n̷̉͜.̷̝͑.̸̻̃.̸̜̉
̶̱̊-̶̳̀-̴̥̐-̸̳̆-̷̘͛-̶̺̀≯̤̋ ̶͉̃ő̸̰v̵̠͝ẹ̸́r̴̖̓w̴̞̓r̶̘̓i̵̥͠ẗ̸̥́i̵̮̔n̵̳̕g̸̳̈́ ̶̭̆r̵̡͂e̶̖̿a̸̯̐l̵͙͛i̸̻̚t̴̞̆ỵ̸̐.̸́ͅ.̶̛̣.̸̹͌
̶͔́-̸̡͊-̸̥̈-̷̘̿-̶̬̕-̸̞̀>̶͉̀ ̶̧̏o̷̻͛v̷̥͂ẻ̶̙ṛ̴̔ẁ̷̯ṟ̸͛i̴̲̓t̵͍͐i̴̘̐n̴͖͛g̸̡̓ ̸͎̊c̴͖̽o̸̼͗m̸̻͌p̷̖͠l̴͜͝ę̵͝t̴̯̉ê̵͜d̸̞͌.̸͉͗
̴̜̿-̴͕̽-̶͙̾-̷̯̏-̶͎̀-̸̣͂>̶͕̈ ̴̻́l̶̙̈́o̴̩̎a̵̲͐d̶͕̂i̴̜͂n̴͖͋g̷̹͂ ̶̻̇r̷̡͛e̷̯͋ȧ̶̧l̶̼͌i̸̤͑ṭ̶͝y̴̗̚
̴͇̈́-̸͕̋-̵̖́-̸̝̊-̶̞̓-̵̮͂≯͙̂
̶̟́-̵̗̂-̵̯͑-̷̯̉-̵̤͂-̷͚͌≯̠̂
̷̙̍-̵̳͝-̴̝͝-̷̹̇-̵̤̏-̵̲͑>̴̹͆ ̵̝̋l̷̲͑o̴̎ͅA̸̰̔D̴̡͗Ǐ̵̻N̸̝̒Ġ̷̟.̶͇͝.̶͍̒.̴̘̎
̶̟̄e̸̗̿n̶̖͌ḑ̷̚ ̸̫̂ọ̴̈f̴̧̓ ̸̭̍t̵̥̍r̵̟̕a̶̪͌n̵̮̚s̴̥̈́m̵̠̅ḯ̶̜s̵̢̃s̷̋ͅi̵͔͂ǒ̴̜ṇ̸̇
̵̦͝ẘ̵̠á̵ͅk̶͎͐ỉ̷̯n̷̙͗g̶͎̃ ̸̹͌u̸͈̓ṕ̷̹

I woke up, i was still in Submachine, was i dreaming, my dream ? I didn’t know what was happening. I started to walk until i saw this message.

-----> This is an automated message incase of an error.
-----> You are currently stuck in [Reality] because of a corruption error.
-----> Time until unstuck
----->
----->
----->
-----> Cannot tell time
-----> Program called: Time.exe cannot be found in the directory.
-----> Trying to find backup.
----->
----->
-----> Cannot find backup.
end of transmission

I came back to Submachine, i knew something was wrong. I tried to wake myself up, with no success, i saw my phone and opened up discord, nothing happened, my phone didn’t even work. When I hopeless, i just did all the submachine games again. I was frustruted, I managed to get to Submachine 10, I found a really weird room near the ending where i had to put the card to unlock the door to get the last item. It was a note saying “i shouldn’t have trusted the person on discord…”, then i found another note in a well hidden karma portal. It was like a theory type of one “I went onto discord, and I found out this person wrote me this .exe file, which at first i trusted, but it wasn’t a virus. I played it for a long while trying to get all the research i possibly could, This ZIP file i got is just a loophole, once you solve a question, another one appears, and it just loops infinitely. I am not Albert Einstein, so it’s really hard to figure out all the question without knowing what it does. I just woke up in Submachine, there was some corruption and i couldn’t figure out shit, it’s hard, and i hope nobody else has this problem because at this point, im losing all hopes. I can’t explain the same stuff 1 million times. I’ll try to figure out if this might do anything, i still have 6 pieces of paper left with alot of writing material.

-Mals”

Now, I had hopes that i can go through this, since i know that there is someone who actually played this game and gotten this far… I’ve found a really interesting item before finish Submachine 10. The Dream and Reality. I had no idea what to do, but i had to finish the game. See what would happen. I had to play through Submachine universe. After finishing that, (yes it took me 30 minutes) I used the The Dream and Reality. I got back home with it in my hands and i was already laying in bed. I woke up and Decided to hide this item in a place which only i know. I decided to furthur speculate the unknown Submachine clone games. Expectttt… It was too late :/, about 01:26 to be exact. I had to go to sleep at this point. I'll see you tommorow.
Faustas
lost in subnet

Post by Faustas »

Chapter 4
The Exploration

Hello, it’s 11:29 now, and i was pumped to solve this whole problem. I came back to where i ended up, 666 from submachine universe. The XYZ portal disappears on 0.5 seconds after hitting play. It was enough time to do 001, or 000, it seemed impossible and hacking wasn’t going to do anything because of it’s built in “DRM Protection” The portal was still able to teleport to 000, somehow. I was in 000, a note was left there: “So i randomally teleported to 000 and it was kinda hard depending on how fast you clicked the button for the xyz portal, so right now, I DON’T KNOW WHY THIS IS A SUBMACHINE UNIVERSE COPY. It’s just literally a submachine universe copy which has the same tiles and stuff, why is this even there ? Anyways, i should be researching more but who knows, maybe ill just end up in a loophole :p just don’t forget, we’re here forever, after all.” I-Is he telling the truth ? Are we really here forever ? I was kinda feeling that excitement and scaryness at the same time, which is a really weird feeling if i were you. So now since there wasn’t anything left but explore the Submachine universe copy for other notes, i moved on to the .exe named “the big project” Which was a complete different game, this type not a submachine game. It was a point & click, Which feature a bunch of theories from a website called “Pasteltheories” After the incident, the forums are inactive. It had ALOT of theories on there. So it was a bunch of theories that people thought it would be real or exist, into this game it’s actually pretty cool. So not get copyrighted, even though this zip file caused the problem, they added the original theories with their names on it. Reading through the notes, it was quite interesting. I felt like I was actually becoming into an explorer. Then I stumbled upon a note that read:

“Welcome to Experiment Y.

This was a designed program for discord users to test their ability of knowledge, strength and patience, they had 1 task to do. Figure out the Experiment. People with the power of knowledge, will understand on what is causing the problem of the Experiment.
People with the power of strength, will never stop trying to find as much info as possible.
People with the power of patience, will be able to withstand all of the misunderstanding.
Those who cannot do not have these abilities will struggle trying to complete this project.”
Next to it was a note saying:

“To continue information, find other notes.”