Pastel ID Project (Jatsko)

Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Re: Pastel ID Project (Apocrypha)

Post by Anteroinen »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:NavyOfficer was in BBPress forums, he just joined back recently.
Bendy is Bender who forgot his main account password.
Can confirm. Also, wasn't there a whole thing where NavyOfficer pretended to be several members on the forum to one of them not posting for a while. Like, Mr. Tree, I think was one account?
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I remember that, yeah.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Ok, noted. Once I do an actual update on the graph that will be noted down.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Ok, I went back through and finished filling out the Revolutions data as best I could with the data Ant gave me. Ran across some familiar names from the Wiki while I was at it; good to see them there :D It should also be noted that there is a gap between July and September of 2007, as the pages of the master member list were not archived (the only pages archived were the first 2 or 3 and the last 2 or 3; however it seems like that time matches up with the spambot attacks; so probably a relatively low number of members were missed. There's no way to recover that information.)

Also, the Gen5 was split and formed into Gen6 as promised.

As always if you have information on any duplicate accounts (in particular check Gen2 from green number 51 and onward as those are the newly recorded ones) let me know.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

hmm,, I don't remember... are we sure our Pastel God, aka Ak+Soullock, never was in the very first proboards forum?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

There's no found record of it.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Thanks to Ant's records, I've archived as much of the BBPress era as I could. Unfortunately with this one I had only months and years to go by, so multiple occurrences within a month are arranged in alphabetical order. Also, this seems to be the time where multiple guest accounts used the "anonymous" tag, and since no one can be 100% sure of who those people were, I didn't include them.

I managed to get a decent number of members, including a lot of familiar names around today, which I'm happy for :D

The next step is a request for older members to take a look at the whole graph and point out users who went under multiple usernames so I can further condense the list. I think with the addition of the BBPress stuff there are a couple obvious-seeming ones (like Rooster5man and Rooster) but I didn't color-code them or anything yet just to be sure. Please let me know as much as you can remember; then once we all feel comfortable with the list I can start assigning "official" IDs.

(If you want me to explain more how the graph is set up, just ask, but for now I gotta sleep)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YXFX4v ... sp=sharing
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Apocrypha wrote:Thanks to Ant's records, I've archived as much of the BBPress era as I could. Unfortunately with this one I had only months and years to go by, so multiple occurrences within a month are arranged in alphabetical order. Also, this seems to be the time where multiple guest accounts used the "anonymous" tag, and since no one can be 100% sure of who those people were, I didn't include them.
First of all, there were no guest accounts. Those are banned or otherwise deleted members' posts. Further more, what on Earth do you mean "you only had a year and a month to go by"? Poppycock. See here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120501221 ... p?id=15667

All the usernames are clickable and lead to their respective userpages. Most of them can even be accessed.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Alright, don’t get mad; obviously I wasn’t aware of those things. I’ll go back through and add more information.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Apocrypha wrote:Alright, don’t get mad; obviously I wasn’t aware of those things. I’ll go back through and add more information.
I mean, it is not like we didn't go through this together in a call sometime this summer or anything... :lol:

I am not mad though, I am just keeping you in check. ;) Watching the stream right now.