Jatsko's YouTube and other media ventures

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Pastel Land YouTube

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel said everything I wanted to say. You aren't letting us down at all, you don't owe us anything! Would you be angry or disappointed if Mateusz decided to stop making games for a while to handle his life? :P

So go take your well deserved rest, hang out with your friends, enjoy your college life! And don't worry about it, everyone has to rest at some point :)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I disagree with you. But it is your choice. The community is nothing without you...
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Ko9 wrote:The community is nothing without you...
now I disagree with your theory
:P

but Jatsko did bring to this Forum huge spark of life.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Thanks all! It was just a big realization that hit me like a train that I needed to cut the channel out. Now my life seems a lot more clear.

There's a slight problem with keeping the channel up: it contains a vanity url named "youtube.com/jatsko" which I cannot get rid of at all. I'm trying to find a workaround for this, as the url was set before I decided to make the channel into a community-wide thing, and now it's something I want either changed to something else or gone entirely.
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Yeah, your life is more important, don't try to be a Sublevel.

Hmm, since I have no friends and nowhere to go for the weekends, maybe I can pick up where you left off... ;)
(lol jk probably)
Is this my final form?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

When I notice one of my projects is too time consuming, I generally hand them down.

Also, they are a lot of projects that wanted to do, but since I had to change my computer, I lack the programs I was using for them. Not for that I decided to quit this community neither.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Yeah, your life is more important, don't try to be a Sublevel.
Oo
towerofnix
lost in subnet

Post by towerofnix »

Yeah, Sublevel summed it up for me. It's sad to see you go but I'm glad it'll help your personal life, which is much more important than your channel (to us/me) :)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Jatsko wrote:Thanks all! It was just a big realization that hit me like a train that I needed to cut the channel out. Now my life seems a lot more clear.

There's a slight problem with keeping the channel up: it contains a vanity url named "youtube.com/jatsko" which I cannot get rid of at all. I'm trying to find a workaround for this, as the url was set before I decided to make the channel into a community-wide thing, and now it's something I want either changed to something else or gone entirely.
I think I can help you. But I need to search the solution. Though I think it is pitty to do nothing with it. Playtroughs are at least still possible tho?

Edit: http://epicintrovert.com/change-your-yo ... annel-url/
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Are you sure you want to permanently close it down so suddenly? Take a brake, a long one even, certainly, but if you enjoyed it and just burned yourself out doing it with too tight a schedule, then your mind might eventually change. You did say there are videos you want to put out, not just videos you feel like you have to put out, after all. At least don't do anything as drastic as deleting all the content you have up!

That said, your life is your life and your goals are your goals. Do what is best for you. :)
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."