Jatsko's YouTube and other media ventures

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Jatsko's YouTube Discussion Thread boiiiiii

Post by Augustus »

I do not understand why you talk in 3th person. And I dicide for myself to be concerned with and who not. Jatsko I wish you the best... I hope you get trough this... :c
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Yes, I hope Jatsko gets better soon as well. Hopefully he's not suffered another burnout as well.

But I will decide what level of worry is warranted, thank you. I am slightly worried about someone posting on his account on his behalf though. Especially since they seem to not like Jatsko. I mean: "it's been quite the show"? "[W]aste time being concerned with"? Revealing health information on his behalf? That is not cool.

He needn't worry about hurting us though. I have never seen any signs of him being a toxic persona of any kind. I quite enjoy his personality from what I've seen. Though maybe he's talked more with Empoeria.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
towerofnix
lost in subnet

Post by towerofnix »

Anteroinen wrote:Yes, I hope Jatsko gets better soon as well. Hopefully he's not suffered another burnout as well.

But I will decide what level of worry is warranted, thank you. I am slightly worried about someone posting on his account on his behalf though. Especially since they seem to not like Jatsko. I mean: "it's been quite the show"? "[W]aste time being concerned with"? Revealing health information on his behalf? That is not cool.

He needn't worry about hurting us though. I have never seen any signs of him being a toxic persona of any kind. I quite enjoy his personality from what I've seen. Though maybe he's talked more with Empoeria.
I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

(It's possible it's Jatsko himself posting in third person, by the way. It kind of looks like the "I really dislike myself right now and am going to post about it" type of post. In any case - sorry, Jatsko; I hope you feel better soon.)
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

towerofnix wrote:I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

(It's possible it's Jatsko himself posting in third person, by the way. It kind of looks like the "I really dislike myself right now and am going to post about it" type of post. In any case - sorry, Jatsko; I hope you feel better soon.)
It is possible, yeah, but even the typing quirk has changed. Jatsko capitalizes appropriate words usually and this post doesn't. I just hope he hasn't been hacked or anything?
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Anteroinen wrote:

It is possible, yeah, but even the typing quirk has changed. Jatsko capitalizes appropriate words usually and this post doesn't. I just hope he hasn't been hacked or anything?
Well, I find nothing weird in the mod queue, and he hasn't changed his password recently. Maybe it's a family member or friend of his, but I don't think so.

Hope you'll feel better Jatsko. It's always ok to take a rest from online stuff, whenever you want to come back the forum is open for you.
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

Anteroinen wrote:

My first thought was that he might have been hacked due to some odd tumblr messages I'd received from his account. To say the least I'm confused and a little freaked out. At this point I think it's him.

I wasn't aware Jatsko had such severe stress issues. I hope you'll feel better soon Jatsko.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

It may be the man who cannot be named.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Vortex wrote:Well, I find nothing weird in the mod queue, and he hasn't changed his password recently.
that would do a wonder on him if he found he couldn't get into the account. he loves you guys. that would be cruel.
Ko9 wrote:It may be the man who cannot be named.
from what I've heard Gemini's become quite the name around here; that would be so simple if it was him. just to point to another familiar body.

listen, you guys need to stop with all of this freaking out. jatsko is moving on. he has to. and he's doing so, slowly (i've been doing most of the pushing tho, lol). he needs to take care of some things, and he's being a stubborn bitch so i have to get involved. i really wouldn't recommend bothering yourselves over it. just accept it and move on.
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

Jatsko wrote:just accept it and move on.
excuse me????? look, I know we're just random internet people, but I think many will agree with me in that Jatsko has been a major contributor to the community and many have grown to quite like his personality, so I think worry is quite warranted.

So no, when he suddenly sends me weird messages and then deletes his online presences, and someone begins talking on his behalf in a disdainful way about him, and reveals personal information, I'm not going to just accept it and shut up.
Jatsko wrote:just to point to another familiar body.
I find your need to say that highly suspicious.

Whoever you are - hacker, trusted person, or Jat himself - fuck you. If you are in contact with him and truly want what's best for him, and want us to stop worrying, please be kind to Jatsko. That's all I ask.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

personally it's not really a priority of mine whether or not he gets better, but it's entertaining for me to watch him try to get through this so if push comes to shove for him, so be it.

since you're being so pushy, i'll be up front with you. he's not okay. he's got a lot of mental shit that he's dealing with but he doesn't realize how he's not using his online personas as a healthy escape. he's using them as a crutch. he's in no fit state to really be trying to lose himself in any of this. it's not that the community is toxic or anything. i've seen a lot of what he's done this semester, and you guys aren't doing anything wrong. you're not on the wrong side of the line.

bottom line, he's delusional. keeps running into the same personal issues that he's been dealing with for a long time. but it's worse. not sure if he's ever told you about his depression and anxiety. he had them a long time ago. now it's back. i mean, he thinks that's the end of the story, but he's also dissociating multiple times a day and doesn't even know it half the time. frankly once i was aware of what he was trying to carry i'm surprised i didn't come on here sooner. but then again i have to play my cards carefully.

im not trying to hurt him. he's going through a lot, and someone or something has to set him straight and get him on another path. i know you guys have been great to him. but he needs to focus on other things to get better. and he hates me for it. i mean he hates me anyway, because of what i mean to him, even though he's not aware. but i mean what i say when i say you shouldn't waste too much time worrying about it. not much you can do and this has to be done. i really don't want to keep coming here.