Re: Submachine CD

Post by Anteroinen »

Yeah, honestly, I kind of agree!
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
LittleTornado
lost in subnet

Post by LittleTornado »

I know someone who wants to make a Vinyl record of the Sub Soundtrack. Can't see any real reason not to, other than it;d be a 1.5 hour track.
Totally a human. Honest!
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Vinyl might be a little, to much to be honest. But a neat CD in slipcase, sure why not. But I doubt even that is possible financially, but who knows a kickstarter via Thumpmonks would be cool for a CD of Noir Selections.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

LittleTornado wrote:I know someone who wants to make a Vinyl record of the Sub Soundtrack. Can't see any real reason not to, other than it;d be a 1.5 hour track.
sounds intriguing!

I just love vinyl.
Even Jukebox vinyl-like music from SubFLF is possibly my second favorite song in Submachine series.
I WANT to hear how other songs are recorded in vinyl.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

What do you mean with... Re-recorded?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Ko9 wrote:What do you mean with... Re-recorded?
I think submachine music primary was made and recorded for a game in form of electronic file format. If you want to correctly transfer it to vinyl plate, you have to rerecord it, not? :)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

LittleTornado wrote:I know someone who wants to make a Vinyl record of the Sub Soundtrack. Can't see any real reason not to, other than it;d be a 1.5 hour track.
Assuming we're talking about the mix that I did, keep in mind I also broke it down into 18 seamless tracks available for download. So it wouldn't necessarily have to be one long file.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Apocryphactor wrote:
Assuming we're talking about the mix that I did, keep in mind I also broke it down into 18 seamless tracks available for download. So it wouldn't necessarily have to be one long file.
Yeah, but that on Vinyl would be... so super expensive. Like, 80 bucks is cheap for a personalized half and hour one. So even if ''mass'' produced, it would be really expensive. But Thumpmonks has an Instagram now so you could ask the guy about a slipcase CD of Noir Selections. I think to be honest that is way more realistic. And it has happened before with other smaller artists.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Submachine Fan Artwork

Post by Augustus »

Hey, this place is a thing. So I made some Submachine 7/Liz IDK fanart. I hope it is appreciated :3
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Submachine Fan Artwork

Post by Sublevel 113 »

only one question about this piece of masterart - does compass mean anything special? :mrgreen: