Lighthouses and Einsteins.

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: Lighthouses and Einsteins.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I don't know where I am. I'm in some kind of forest. All I do know is that we are somewhere in the Outer Rim. And get this, I saw Einstein, he sent me here. I'm still waiting for Borys, and Abacus to wake up. I'm not dragging their ass anymore than I have too.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Ugh... what was that?
Where am I?
Why are you pointing your God damned gun at me?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

oh...I'm sorry, didn't mean too, just for precaution in case Murs Followers case running towards us. How are you feeling?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Good, just a little confused, let's get back to work.
Abacus, wake up!
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Sorry, you have to give him time. When I wanted to take you one at a time I meant it. It would require me to take apart and resemble your cells. It will take time for him to wake up. He has to do it on his own. In the mean time...
[WiQ pulls out the Plan]
I still have to figure out where we are. Its difficult due to we are almost at the edge of the map. Unfortunately the edge of the Map has a repeated similarity on its edge. But I have been cross referencing...
[WiQ pulls out the book and a canteen of water]
Mur journal with where he been. I know for certain, he not been here. Einstein would not have brought us here if Mur couldn't get to us.
[WiQ drinks from the canteen, then offer to Borys]
Water? You will need to be rehydrate due so some of you water molecules has been lost when I transported us to the Void.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Good, maybe I'll go on the top of this three, and see if it's anything helpful around.
*does so*
Ok I saw some kind of small home not far away. But big group of subbots is coming from the east.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Wait, I have an idea.

[Pulls out a device and turns it on.]

When I went through the defense system I add a link to the Infestation map. No its just been recently been updated by the Submachine for all Subbots that Mur reprogram to count as an Infestation. Wait here and keep an eye on Abacus, I will be right back.

[WiQ picks up his rifle and goes into the Woods around the cabin. He takes up a sniping position and shoots each Subbot. With the Attach silencer on the Rifle he was able to take them out one by one before they are non the wiser. He then signal Borys to come. Borys, dragging Abacus unconscious body into the Cabin while WiQ checks each room in the Cabin for anymore threats. Borys puts Abacus body in a cot next to the fireplace. WiQ pulls out his matchbox and again, still one match inside. He then lights the Wood already inside the Fireplace and starts to settle in.]

Well, this would be a nice place to hold out until we figure out what to do next.
[WiQ puts his Rifle leaning against the wall and puts his bag on a desk. He then pulls out the Plan and Mur's journal. He starts to studied it to find where their location is.]
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Are you sure fire is a good idea?
Smoke can show them where are we.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Lighthouses and einsteins. :geek: :geek: :geek:

I wonder where you taked the title. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
xetroV
lost in subnet

Post by xetroV »

I think he was just thinking about things important for Submachines.
The Bringer of Death