Relationships

Isobel The Sorceress
subnet technician

Re: Relationships

Post by Isobel The Sorceress »

Maybe you can try to explain that you understand she is upset, but you find her behaviour very disturbing. That she can't force you to love her, and trying to do so actually makes you like her less.

I know it's really difficult to try to say what you want without hurting her :/
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Isobel The Sorceress wrote:Maybe you can try to explain that you understand she is upset, but you find her behaviour very disturbing. That she can't force you to love her, and trying to do so actually makes you like her less.

I know it's really difficult to try to say what you want without hurting her :/
I know we can't be friends again, that's for sure. This actually makes me sad because she was the closest person I had. I knew some kind of romance would eventually happen between us, but I thought it would be temporal. By the way, she told me she had a crush on me since the day we met, but I don't believe that. You cannot hide a crush for years and suddenly decide to act annoying about it.
Bender sucks
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Update time:
So it turns out she didn't really have a boyfriend, and she also had a crush on me! She said we could be friends, she's in friendzone mode until she finishes studies.
Surreal. :0 :3
Is this my final form?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Wow, that's great! congrats! :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

glad to hear it ended good for both you.
;3

*waits for next update log*

(but I still wonder how it appeared she didn't have boyfriend if you told before he had)
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Congratulations, but I warn you love is serious business, you will be surprised how people's behaviors change. Learned that the hard way.
Bender sucks
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Alright, Valentines's Day.

I'll post a bit later about my current situation, but for now I'll be greedy and just listen to other user's thoughts :evil:
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

I am glad I have no date. All the women that had interest in me were spoiled bitches with inflated egos. Is all the women like that? They don't act good to their boyfriends, but act lovely to their friends. (I know this from my female friends and one particular dumb whore) It's almost like they want their lovers to be sad, and themselves happy. Maybe it is just the country I live in. Our women is famous to be like that. Stupid whores. I don't get the drama. Love is not a game where only one person wins. It is much more than that.
Bender sucks
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

wow.
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Vortex wrote:wow.
From my experience. I can tell you that most women will do anything to make you sad, so that they can control you. Even if they are in love with you. But I am not stupid. I can tell if a woman is really in love with me and acting like she is not just control me. I know that bitch is suffering right know, just look at her exam scores. It actually makes me smile.
Bender sucks