View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 24 Aug 2019 12:09

Reply to topic  [ 2856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286  Next
 rant board 
the Architect's apprentice

Okay well maybe consider people on the internet do not owe you an explanation when they decide to leave a platform. No matter how active, it's none of your business.

23 Feb 2018 21:36
subnet traveller

Location: I feel like I have a lot of stuff to make up for...
Faustas wrote:
I'm just pissed at the fact how people leave "because they have school" and that you just change your reason to why you left.

People can do whatever they want on the internet. Cool the fuck off.

24 Feb 2018 13:10
lost in subnet

It sucks because I enjoy the more personal, ephemeral nature of discord discussions. Posting on here feels like publishing a book. But Twitch streamer culture breeds all sorts of vile behaviours that would be just fine if they were limited to their little speedrun corner but no, they have to start leaking over into the general chat for all to see. So the forum is the last bastion of whatever passes for normalcy in this community (a little bird told me the Skype is bad too, and I'm taking their word for it).

There.

24 Feb 2018 20:38
Profile WWW
subnet traveller

Yeah, I am not going to defend us. If you are looking for a normal civil discussion you should run far, far away from Skype Chat.

24 Feb 2018 21:28
lost in subnet

Faustus buddy are you ok? look, man, I know you love the discord server and all, but there is nothing wrong with people leaving. whether they give a reason or not. I'm just as upset as you are, but it really doesn't matter.

02 Mar 2018 07:21
subnet technician

I don't think the rant board is the best place for this. Try a DM. But hey, post one more place and your officially part of the forums! :D

03 Mar 2018 04:10
lost in subnet

Yea, I pretty much never have anything to say unless someone mentions me or talks to me. I've talked about this before. If you sat next to me at dinner and said nothing we'd never talk. You'd think that be awkward AND IT IS but only for the other person. I'm used to it at this point. Heck, even if you said something I usually won't respond. Not because I'm rude but simply because I hardly speak. I don't really see that as a problem. I'm able to ask for help when I need it and what have you.

03 Mar 2018 21:35
subnet traveller

This community became a parody of a dream by a adict version of itself.

03 Mar 2018 23:26
subnet traveller

rant; this video will propably get me banned, but I am gonna leave since this community will die, it fucking will. This video is harsh against community members, and I realy fucking needed to get this of my cheast, adidos. https://youtu.be/h9WzrvnSuY4

04 Mar 2018 20:04
subnet traveller

It is fucking hypocritical of me to come back, but this is just a messige. Gemini commented on my cideo. The comment was fucking long and marked as spam. I deleted it. Just so you guys know to be carefull. His name had fog in it. I quiet forgot it. I did not screenshot the comment, why? Because this is not my problem.

05 Mar 2018 10:21
Reply to topic   [ 2856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286  Next