rant board

reed
subnet technician

Re: rant board

Post by reed »

So I decided to join Wet Canvas, and it has two (two, Carl) captchas in the registration form, a captcha every time I try to open any thread, and I don't think my account ever gets confirmed by the admins.
And my Hiro nib refuses to stipple.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
seizure_cube
lost in subnet

Post by seizure_cube »

The pastel discord finally got me proper steamed. Time to join the club I guess.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

What happened now?
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

No.
Faustas
lost in subnet

Post by Faustas »

The pastelland discord channel is already dying fast. It was first Blackhaube leaving, SeizureCube, threadwizard, etc. They either all left due to unknown reasons or left for a really invalid statement. If you have a reason why you have to leave: Don't say it because you left because of school (you can always ignore the server) Don't say that you left because of annoying people while in reality you left because of one word.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

Nobody has to explain their every action, let it go.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I left because (for me) there is a generation gap, as in time playing it. And also (for me) theory writing-arogance was very annoying. I apologize for my useise of words. Rip my spelling.
Faustas
lost in subnet

Post by Faustas »

reed wrote:Nobody has to explain their every action, let it go.
We've lost over 137 members to 125 in a space of 1 week. 75% of the people who left had no explanation for why they left. We lost our most important people and the most active ones. Atleist the most important people should tell us why they left. Apocrypha gave us the reason why he left in a thread.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Faustas wrote:
reed wrote:Nobody has to explain their every action, let it go.
We've lost over 137 members to 125 in a space of 1 week. 75% of the people who left had no explanation for why they left. We lost our most important people and the most active ones. Atleist the most important people should tell us why they left. Apocrypha gave us the reason why he left in a thread.
Faustas, no, please, don't ask people to give reasons and make a big deal out of it. That'll cause undue drama. I've seen that happen in this community's history so many times already, do not do it to yourselves.

Also, let us be fair, 125 members is not quite dead.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Faustas
lost in subnet

Post by Faustas »

I'm just pissed at the fact how people leave "because they have school" and that you just change your reason to why you left.