View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Aug 2019 08:04

Reply to topic  [ 2855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 282, 283, 284, 285, 286
 rant board 
karma portal traveller

Okay, so the library I work at got a new director since the old one retired.
New boss = new politics.

A couple of weeks ago she called me in to tell me all the things I'm doing wrong.
Hypocrisy in Motion:

1st, can't leave early until the time I get off. Problem one, I arrive at work early. So for example, if I get in at 9:50, and my shift ends at 2:00. The Extra 10 minutes can be subtracted from the clock. I'm not the only one doing this, I learn about this from a co-worker.

2nd. Customer Service. This I can understand, yet my soul is contained within medication pills. Be grateful for what you got.

3rd. Using compute on the clock for personal time. Sometimes with a quote "Violent videos and images'. I'm not the only co-worker doing this, several of my co-workers use facebook all the time. And I don't. I'm reading online books. And the 'violent videos and images' is bullshit. We have a ban book week in September. Celebrating 'offensive books'.

This last one is not listed but I keep getting shit from one co-worker about it. Every Friday whenever she gets the chance she says 'Keep working no slacking'. yeah, I'm not doing anything because I can work real fast, leaving me with nothing to do except staring at the clock.

25 Jan 2019 18:11
subnet traveller

Location: I feel like I have a lot of stuff to make up for...
In my country we have a branch of government that only regulates water on a semi-provincial level.

No idea what to vote, no idea if I care, no idea if my vote does anything and no idea if I even want my country to vote on that.

20 Feb 2019 22:03
karma portal traveller

I'm angry at myself.

Got woke up at 3 in the morning by the local cops. It appear I made a big fuck up. My bathroom sink handle has a tendency to stick. I also close the drain after every use to prevent sewer bugs from coming up.

Well last night the handle stuck and It cause a flooding so bad that my downstairs neighbors had to call the cops. I feel so stupid right now. Moreover so that the situation had to be resolve because I couldn't hear someone knocking on my door while so deep asleep.

21 Mar 2019 14:50
karma portal traveller

That's horrible. Hope the situation's been resolved and everyone's cool with each other.

24 Mar 2019 17:02
karma portal traveller

It did.

12 Apr 2019 15:36
Reply to topic   [ 2855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 282, 283, 284, 285, 286