Dreams

The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: Dreams

Post by The Kakama »

I had a lucid dream about walking outside my house and seeing skyscrapers and snow. Also I got to eat some tasty noodles.
Is this my final form?
mentalEngineer
subnet technician

Post by mentalEngineer »

I think I'm incapable of lucid dreaming as everything I realize something is off with the place I'm in, I just wake up. I just notice something small and the world falls apart.

I've always wanted to though.
----
Other than that, I once had a dream where pin part of it was hiding in a house in a grid like neighborhood with the same box houses from a serial killer, but I had to move house occasionally to avoid being found as they were going through every house systematically.

The constant pressing fear was pretty bad.
-----
Another time I had the power to fly, just kinda fly without anything else. Although, sometimes I couldn't lift off and I remember there being some important time I needed to fly but I just could not.
-----
One time I was running around a stone large maze from pokemon.
-----
I was once on a ship battling another, cannons and all, but I had fallen overboard and had to swim to shore but there was a large underwater hole right before the edge and I never made it shore because I woke up
-----
Some times I get images that stay in my head and won't go away even when I wake up, its only ever happened twice and they only went away after I was sick.

One was a pair of gold squares that sparkled in a void, just sparkled nothing else, but there was a sense of dread from them that I couldn't leave.

The second was the flash game bloxorz, it is a puzzle game where you maneuver a cuboid into a hole.
I had a massive puzzle that was a lot large than in the normal game that I was attempting to solve and I couldn't do anything else, just keep solving it.
Through every problem, raw persistence will prevail.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

mentalEngineer wrote: Another time I had the power to fly, just kinda fly without anything else.
I fly pretty often and always have a hard time keeping away from power lines
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

interesting.

btw, two days ago I had the most amazing dream of autumn. Its atmosphere and awesomeness was combination of Submachine, detective, Portal, Silent Hill, and films in Donnie Darko style.
Not surprised I woke up two hours later than when I usually wake up. :)
keeping away from high voltage lines
because high voltage lines covers almost everything above, like spider web, as my dreams? ;)
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

nah, they just appear out of thin air =D
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Imagination Realizator.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I had yet another long dream tonight.

Before I went to bed, I watched horror let's play. I was not surprised that this night I had horror dream. In submachine. ;3
But in the middle of dream, it turned into another: I was in Scooby Doo universe! XD
And I was in the middle of detective investigation of the most dark, scary and mysterious case I have ever seen. With amazing plot twist at the end!
Thegeniusyosh
lost in subnet

Post by Thegeniusyosh »

I had the most bizarre dream that was some kind of combination of Submachine and Mario.
I was in this dark version of Liz's ship. The ladders were made out of Diary Page 1s. There was a fuse on the ground, and piranha plants everywhere.
Submachine Achievements:
Pastel Land Achievements 1: 71 achievements, 1,052,095 points
Pastel Land Achievements 2:
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Thegeniusyosh wrote:I had the most bizarre dream that was some kind of combination of Submachine and Mario.
I was in this dark version of Liz's ship. The ladders were made out of Diary Page 1s. There was a fuse on the ground, and piranha plants everywhere.
wow
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

This is a nice idea for a fanart. XD