the Architect's apprentice

Re: Dreams

Post by Empoeria »

dun dun DUNNNNNNN
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

Dreamt I met Marilyn Manson in a beautiful old city (imagine Vienna), befriended him and spent some time following him around. It was a summer day, and he was very tall and beautiful, definitely looked much younger than real!Manson. Even remember his outfit was red and black themed. I think we walked through a park or cemetery, then a more busy downtown area where he stopped by a middle-aged overweight man, who he seemed to know. May have been homeless or something; at any rate I managed to embarrass myself in front of the two of them and ended up leaving for a while, but ran into Manson again at a later point.

In another dream, I was on vacation with my boyfriend and his family, and his mother was being very bitchy towards me. She commented on my weight like "ah I see you haven't changed at all" and then accused me of having done stuff I never did (basically saying I was lazy and inconsiderate). And we were staying at this large hotel building with long hallways and the rules were very strict, for some reason I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone or leave the room after a certain time. Some of it all escapes me now but at some point, the dream changed into a video game I was stuck in (I think?) and the whole place was set on fire and my objective was to extinguish the flames. Don't think I ever got to that point though.

I also remember an underground bunker, but I'm not sure where that fits into the entire picture.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

#randomundergroundbunker
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

Simply put, my dream consisted of it always being Thanksgiving and my 2 cats would always escape regardless of if the doors were open or closed. When they were outside, they would chase random animals that somehow came out of the snow like raccoons, squirrels, snakes.
BACK TO THEORIES
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I had 8 short stories worth of dreams this morning.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Sounds like a Submachine note.
Attachments
image 49.png
image 49.png (101.96 KiB) Viewed 6073 times
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

nice~
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

1 for each layer. Was the 8th the weirdest. Was I in any of them? *gasp*... was I weird again.
BACK TO THEORIES
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

hahah yess
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

So I just woke up from a painful dream.
I was climbing on this bridge that was over a canyon, and as I was about to get back down someone below me open a door that got in my way. To brace myself until that person close the door, put my left arm to rest on a random shatter window pane. It ended up embedding several tiny pieces of glass in my skin. It hurt so bad, and I could feel an infection spreading beneath my skin.

The worst part? I didn't wake up right away, so I was stuck with this painful arm for however long I was dreaming. When I did wake up to my alarm clock, I could still feel this glass in my skin for a second.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING