Dreams

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Dreams

Post by - ak - »

I had a dream two nights ago when I was playing a brand new Nintendo Switch... without the main tablet O_o

Not sure why I was dreaming about that.
Thegeniusyosh
lost in subnet

Post by Thegeniusyosh »

The most bizzare part about it, though, was that I was hearing the most annoying and crazy sound ever (It sounded like someone was scraping a nail on a chalkboard, scratching glass with a fork, and farting as loud as possible, all at the same time.), and it was coming from the fuse.
Submachine Achievements:
Pastel Land Achievements 1: 71 achievements, 1,052,095 points
Pastel Land Achievements 2:
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Oh my... what a dream I had tonight...
Pure mix of Rusty Lake and Submachine series. Horror, mystery, environment, harmless and dangerous ghosts, and the main - THE KITTY :3, who appeared as stumbling block, keyfigure and main reason of happening events.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Tell more please :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

well, woman protagonist came to grandma's house after her mysterious disappearance. She also adopted grandma's pet, cute kitty. One day, kitten disappeared and after some time his voice started to come from underground. Protagonist stepped into basement, found a mysterious passage... and of course, moved further. So, she appeared in set of some different structures and places, without a way back. Basement, then bunker, then subway, then house, then forest, then seacoast, then school... On the way, she started to met some ghostly figures, some of them are helpful, some of them are harmful.
And main antagonist was ghost of giant night hunter cat, previous reincarnation of our lovely kitty. And my dream ended after me (protagonist) defeated him, ghost shifted back to harmless kitty, but idk what happened next.
Thegeniusyosh
lost in subnet

Post by Thegeniusyosh »

Another weird Submachine dream.
I was in the Northern Gardens, but everything was brown and even more broken than in Sub 9, and there was a wisdom gem behind a pillar.
Submachine Achievements:
Pastel Land Achievements 1: 71 achievements, 1,052,095 points
Pastel Land Achievements 2:
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

An Old Dream: June 21st, 2015.
I had a Dream. I don't know if it consider a Nightmare or just a regular Dream.

I'm with this group of scientist heading to the Antarctic to a base that was long presumed lost to some unknown reason.

The Group is on an Antarctic Nuclear Icebreaker and its a mobile Lab and main base of operation. What apparently the deal is that whatever the Base in the Antarctic was researching was classified and the location was known only to a few. So when people lost contact with it, they had no way to find it since it was buried in the snow and was built on a moving piece of solid earth and Ice.

The reason it was found again was due to one of the Snow Vehicle with some of the research material was wash upon a nearby shore, and its GPS system was still turned on. So we were able to retrace where the research base may actually be.

As for me, I'm can't remember if I was one of the scientist on board the Nuclear Icebreaker assigned for this recovery mission, since I Know that me, and the other people were ask to come without being told what the Research from this base was. But what appeared to convince us was some of the data or files that were left on the Recovered Snow Vehicle. So we spent the time trying to figure out what the data was about like the lost scientist.

This is where the odd things begin, cause as I'm on the Nuclear Icebreaker as its making its way toward the last known coordinates of the lost Research Base, as I go to sleep I somehow get off the ship, and was somehow able to drive to the research base as if I been there before and was able to make my way in despite it being covered from the ground floor to the second floor roof. And every time I wake up I remember the experiences, but I cannot recalled why I left the ship despite waking up in my bunk.

And every time I went to sleep, I had the same dream over and over. But it was like I was making progress every time I got to the research base. Despite blacking out by the time I entered the lost Research Base.

But by the time we get to the research base, we have to tow two vehicles that were parked near the entrance so we could get to the door. But as they are doing this I'm thinking to myself "No, there is a hole we can entered from the back. And when we get in, we find the original building, that was built around some other structure that wasn't human.

I cannot tell you if it was like an alien ship or something else, since I was escaping the place through this other entrance I made for myself in my dream....and then I woke up.
So the recovery group, the scientist, I don't know what their ending fate was.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Tonight: Mix of Submachine, Iphone, Grandmother's house, bicycle, forest and fields, usual but altered trip to my job office, escaped felis animals from Zoo, Limbo, building office as last stronghold of defense, and beam from beamer that opened portal to world with monsters...
In single storyline dream.
I had fun. :)
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

:D

Btw, this year heat is having a weird effect on me. I started dreaming every night since a couple of weeks ago, and they are all very weird dreams/nightmares XD
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

all my dreams are weird. :P

About nightmares... *envies*