Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

borys610

Re: Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

Post by borys610 »

Ok so lead us!
Do everybody have weapons?
Me and World yes for sure, Sublevel is master in Rus-ex-plo-di-tsu, but what about Kakama?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

There was actually one of Mur small base two layer back. It had a huge armory. Its where I found this map. If anyone needs a weapon just go there and find it. Here the way to it.
https://bpb.opendns.com/a/www.imfdb.org/
Also a couple of Navigators.
http://images.wikia.com/submachine/imag ... igator.png

Anyone who does already have a weapon, follow me to the Main Chapel. Well get there in 2 post.

[WiQ marches off with those ready right behind him to the Main chapel of the Temple.]
[Others put on the Navigator, then vanish into another Layer going to Mur's Armory]
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 15 Feb 2013 17:00, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Bender and Vortex found a starnge device in the forest and activated it. They found themselves in the room they first met Azareus.

Past Azareus: "Wait you are agent S?!?"
Past Mateusz: "No I am Agent S!"
Vortex: "I can explain why we are.... STOP RIGHT THERE RANDOM GUY! Put that fucking knife down and leave here!"
Random Guy: "Ok sorry..."
Vortex: "Ok.... Where was I?"
Bender: "You were trying to explain why we are here."
Vortex: "Oh right. We are here for the navigator."
Past Azareus: "What navigator?"
Vortex: "You know the navigator you stole from us!"
Past Azareus: "I don't even know you two."
Vortex: "But how is this even..."
Bender: "I think I know whats going on here. We didn't take the the navigator off the road when we went back in time so Azareus never saw it when he was passing by."
Past Mateusz: "You know that I should take you..."
Lander: "Is it my part now?"
Director: "CUT!"
Actor Playing Past Mateusz: "What the fuck man? They didn't faint yet. Didn't you read the script?"
Lander: "No sorry..."
Director: "WHAT?!?!? YOU ARE OUT OF THIS MOVIE!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY ANGER MANAGEMENT PILLS!!! BRING ME A TOWEL TOO!"
Random Person: "Here sir!"
Director: "GIMME THEM! THIS FUCKING PILLS TASTE *gulp* awesome. Wha-what are we doing h-here. hehehehe. Oh sorry. Please c-c-contiune."
Past Mateusz: "Finaly!"
Bender: "I think I know whats going on here. We didn't take the the navigator off the road when we went back in time so Azareus never saw it when he was passing by."
Past Mateusz: "You know that I should take you to jail right?"
Vortex: "Uhm.. No...."
Past Mateusz: "CONE!! Take them to jail!"
Past Cone: "Ok. Don't forget our deal.."
Past Azareus: "Yeah, yeah... Whatever."
Bender sucks
borys610

Post by borys610 »

So after getting some equipment our team followed World....
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Hey wait!
[Everybody bumps into one another, WiQ pulls out the Radio]
The signal, its broadcasting. Quick, to the Temple, while the signal still strong!

[Everybody runs, they get to the temple. WiQ moves the radio around the Main Chapel. He stops right in front of the alter. He pull out the Plan he showed earlier. Studies both the Plan and the Radio, he turns around back at the Group]

The secret entrances is behind the Alter. Help me find a way to open it.

[WiQ drops his bag and starts to move his hand around the alter, hoping to find a way to open the alter, everyone helps, then they stop]

Nothing, there got to be a way to get it open. Wait a minute!
[Take out journal, flips a few pages]
Here, take a look.

See the numbers on the Column. This scrap paper I found on Murs Desk back at the Small outpost I mention. look

[Stand up, point toward Column "3"]
Three...
[point at "3" in Stain Glass]
Three...
[point at Column "7"]
Seven...
[Point to Seven on Stain Glass]
Seven...
[points at Ten on Stain glass]
Ten...
[stops]
Wheres the Ten? Look around for the Ten.
[Everyone starts to look around the Chapel. WiQ moves up the Stairs and looks down at the Floor at the Bottom.]

Ten. X marks the spot.
[WiQ move down to look at the cross hairs of the X on the Floor. He then pulls out a knife which he uses on the panel edge. he lifts the panel and inside is nothing, just darkness. The Alter open up and the Radio static grows louder. Everyone looks at the Entrance, then at WiQ]

All right, is everyone accounted for. Alright, lets go.
[WiQ picks up his bag, Puts his book and Map back into the Bag. Then takes the first step, as he walks into the Darkness inside the Secret Entrances, its like he is consume into nothing. Everyone waits for him to call back]

Its okay, it the Sub Layer, we can find the Secrets of the Temple.
[Everyone gets up, and walk into the Entrances one by one. When everyone cross, the Alter closes and returns back to it original position.]
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Everybody switches on their flashlights taken from Mur's armory.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

[turns on flashlight on rifle]
Okay, by the looks of the Plan, there is a central area under the Temple. I think that is where we should go. But be careful.

[walking forward down a hallway with inscription on the wall. All in written in Submachine runes. WiQ pulls out his book and flips to the translation sheet. He then compare the symbols to the map of the Plan. they move forward and come to a 3 way hallway, one goes to the right, to the left, and to the center. WiQ looks at the map]

We should be care full, it say each way will lead to the center area.

[The group takes a step forward. then they take another step toward the center hallway, but then the group is split up into three groups. Each in their own hallway they saw just then. The pathway close up and each are one their own. Isajew and WorldisQuiet are in the center hallway. Robot and Kakama are in the right hallway. Sublevel and Borysare in the left hallway. WiQ pulls out his radio]

Waitwaitwait! Hold it people! The Map said this is the same hallway, but the Layers intertwine here. Switch your channel on you radio to frequency 555. If you come into another hallway with one or more ways to go, just take the path where the signal is loudest. Just keep moving forward until you reach the Center area, we should find each other there. Keep you weapons drawn, we don't know what kind of mutation are down here. But keep your finger off the trigger while you hold it. I don't want any friendly fire. See you guys at the Central area.

[The teams move on down the hallway.]
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

But Robot and Kakama are the same person, as well as Borys and Isayev.
There is only four of us.
But OK, Central corridor WiQ +Borys
Right Kakama, and left Sublevel

Lets Go!
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Its like two seperate stories now -_-
Bender sucks
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Well, a bit, it also sterted being less random/spam/silly.