off topic

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: off topic

Post by Augustus »

I have listened to the Podcast Mateusz did with EXP a long time ago, it is really fun to listen to, it was recorded in 2013: https://podcloud.fr/podcast/the-experie ... eat-escape
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Thanks for reminding about this! Just thing for listening today during my job work.

*relistens now*

yeah, if I remember correctly, Anti made full transcript of it. (oh my, how did he do this? It is so huge!)

Listening now, I'm understanding/translating each single word.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

You guys! Tumblr is deleting the NSFW stuff, and since this is post demonetization stuff, it is prolly gonna be everything that has a nippel in it.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Do you guys experience the problem of disliking houses that have a wrong feeling? An aura or something? What happened there and such?
When I am in an old museum/castle or something, it feels wrong... Sometimes.
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

yeah some places can make you feel really weird, I've had that happen
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Ko9 wrote:Do you guys experience the problem of disliking houses that have a wrong feeling? An aura or something? What happened there and such?
When I am in an old museum/castle or something, it feels wrong... Sometimes.
I Don't believe in paranormal things, "auras of buildings", and other stuff. And never experienced such feelings.
Though I never was in some old places with bad reputation or history, I guess...
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I don't know if it's paranormal, isn't it more like the feeling you get owning a historical object instead of a replica? Not so much the feeling of like this was such and such and then and then, it's more something emotional.
I do not think reputation is a part of it.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

oh, sorry, mistranslated.
So you just mean that being in any sort of historical or old building differs from being in modern or familiar to you structures?
Well, I feel only unusual-ness, like, you doesn't visit every day, plus it is old, and from different era, so its appearance is amazing.
But, I dunno, no something completely wrong or weird. It is history, people lived like this in the past.
Of course it is emotional, but well, for me, not so much so I was purely enjoying from being there and remembering I was there for the rest of my life.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Notebook for 1300$...
Finally, I will be able to play games that are made later than 2011.
To buy or not to buy?..