Goodbye

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Goodbye

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Goodbye, Gemini.
Again.

And again, would like to see you again later in future, when you act as good people. Without any mockery from my side: I DO like when you speak in this normal state.

Only thing I don't like is those "Kore"'s appearances in 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016 years.
Yep, I have backups of all deleted posts from different forums, by all users, so when you talked about that deleted posts, when people were discussing you behind your back (I won't lie that they didn't exist at all), don't forget to mention yours (especially when you posted them I-don't-know-why. Because someone didn't smile, or because of bad weather outside Oo. Mystery for me, because I can't read your mind).

I don't hide: This is a reason why myself looked at you with some caution, especially when you get control at forum again. What should I do: to cut part of my brain with all memories about your constant breakdowns (not only in 2011, don't change facts) and forget them forever? I believe that's not how things work for most of people.
You can have a hurt on me, and I don't mind. But I think there's reasonable speech in my words.

What I think: if you want to fix your mistakes in the past, you shouldn't repeat them in the future. At all. even if some random person looked at you with doubt. I thought it's obvious...

We all make mistakes. And we shouldn't repeat them constantly. This is only way to regain yourself. If you want to do this.

Sorry if I hurted you very much in the past.

Have fun with your future Ten years anniversary!

-Sublevel

mods, please, don't delete this post.
My point: we're one community, and I think if someone wants to tell something to another person, like in old first days of forum, and if it didn't turn into uncontrolled flame war yet, that should be open for public.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

2012 - 2014 Gemini was not me, that was either Bender or Borys610. I don't remember which, but Borys610 admitted to impersonating me on both the wiki and this forum, because I wasn't around and he wanted all of you to be reminded of Gemini. I don't remember where its admitted at, one of the subreddits or wikis. It might not even be there anymore. But I have alibis offline and also Paranormal who can tell you straight up, I wasn't on this forum between 2012 and 2014.

I started helping out the wiki in late 2014 and then emailed Soullock in early 2015 about my return. 2011 was officially the last time I was here. I hadn't been back since. Sure I lurked, but I never posted. Did you ever pay attention to what I wrote about in my user page on Pastel Land Wiki?
Gemini would continue to serve the role as member between 2011 and 2013, however his mental state continued to deteriorate, and he lashed out at several members, including the admin Mateusz Skutnik which would eventually result in several bans. In 2013, Gemini made his final appearance and would not be seen again until April 2015, making his return to Pastel Land after a two year absence. Currently, Gemini works on the Pastel Land wiki, archiving information from past incarnations of Pastel Forum and Revolutions for viewing by current and future generations. He also has taken to closing up old wounds and has stated he has no intention of going back to his 2011 days.
It should say 2012, not 2013. I'll have to edit that. According to edit history ENIHCAMBUS put 2013 in there, interesting... :lol:

My point still stands. You want to bitch about the things I've done, look at what others have done, and then look at the praise they receive. Besides, Sublevel, you weren't even around when the 2011 crap happened, you didn't join until September 2011, which was six months after I was banned in 2011. You only heard through third party information, and what happened later when I was impersonated. Anything on Bbpress forum that you saw, my account had been deleted, you wouldn't have known it was me, unless you asked, and besides, most of what happened on Bbpress was deleted at my request to Mateusz after he deleted my account and IP banned me.

That's something else I've been expressing to people in my life lately that I'm sick of. I'm sick of making a single mistake, and then anything that happens afterwards, by other people, example impersonation or straight up gossip and lying, can be used against me, and make me look worse than what I did originally.

I don't see why I care enough to respond to your post. Maybe I felt like owing you an explanation. Or maybe its because you're one of two here who still care enough to mention my username. You want to talk about what happened between 2013 and 2014, look at the others who are responsible, not me.

I don't care what you believe or disbelieve. Something I have learned in life, surround yourself around the people who appreciate you, not condemn you. Unfortunately, you condemn me, so I'm not surrounding myself with you, or this forum.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

One thing:
You forgot, I joined many (less than year, but still) months before Pastel War II happened.
And my username also surprisingly appeared in your speech in WIKI page.
*checks PW2 backup*
Sublevel 101 (One of the nicest members on the forum)
thank you for that, btw
;)

Anyway, our past in our memories. We can't forget it. So we need to build good future without past mistakes.
do you agree, Gem?
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

I don't know. I was reading through emails between 2011 and 2014. I found this.

That's what happened... I said in those other threads I don't recall what really led up to 2011, but now reading those emails I do.

I was harassed, flamed, threatened, bullied by this community and I snapped... I don't know what to say...

You don't owe me appreciation.

You owe me five years worth of an apology.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Usually when I hold onto events like this, I was wronged somehow. There are certain events in my life right now, my recent ex and also losing my home, where I was clearly wronged. My ex for example, someone got in between us. I lost my previous home because I was bullied and harassed by another resident, and management never bothered to resolve the issues, so I resolved them myself by knifing the guy and getting kicked out. I have video evidence of him doing things to me on my computer, and management just rolled their eyes. Probably cause he's black and management was black, but that's just my opinion.

So holding onto something that happened with this community five years ago, and demanding people get over it, and let it go... is actually covering up the truth. I was wronged.

Sure, I wasn't behaving very well during the final days of my tenure in 2011. I resigned as sign of good faith on my part, then people start trolling and picking at me while I'm gone, I return blowing up. I leave. RuloCore made that thread, which I still remember and got banned in the process. And the rest is right there in those photos...

You harassed me. You bullied me. You sent me threats. You sent me insults.

And I sit here and demand appreciation? That's not what I'm demanding anymore. I'm demanding a goddamn apology.

This is the same bullshit this country has happen to it. You got kids who shoot up schools, most reason is they are bullied and harassed and have had enough of the shit, and make a point about it. I had enough and I made a point.

I admit I always wonder why I held onto 2011 for. I thought it was because all of you treat like an alien because of what happened. Or maybe its because deep down inside, every single one of you responsible is guilty for what you said and did to me, and you're too embarrassed and ashamed to admit it. Something that I know from offline, when people ignore or avoid you, its not always because they don't like you. Its because they know they fucked up, and they don't have the manhood to look you in the eye and apologize.

Sublevel, you have the manhood to look me in the eye and apologize. I thank you, and I apologize to you for offending you.

The rest of you... where's your manhood at?
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

I and a lot of people around here weren't around during the Pastel wars. You're asking an apology from people who have long been inactive or left altogether from this community. I could apologize on behalf on them, but I think that's not what you want.
Is this my final form?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Yeah, Gem, who exactly are these demands directed toward? Most of us have no idea where this is coming from.

I mean, some of us like me and Kakama have been around long enough to catch some tidbits of what might have happened from 2014, but none of it is coherent enough to us because none of us were around for the actual dark times of the forum.

Do you see who's on here regularly now? Next to no one has any idea what you're talking about.

So...I don't know what to tell you. It looks like you're mismatching time periods and trying to see if the consequences will match up with a newer crowd.

Personally, I feel like I've tried to treat you the same as any other member on the forum (which means basically ignoring everyone and trying to shove my own content into everyone else's faces...*cough*)

I'm not sure if you're targeting people like me or Kakama, or any other member who comes on here, because we simply don't have enough information as to what really happened three/four years ago.

You're looking at a different crowd who knows nothing. And for you that might actually be a good thing. There's not many people left here who have memories of the past, so you can view us as a fresh start if you really wanted to. And as for those who have wronged you in the past, call them out here clearly (like Sublevel said, public discussion is a must for these sorts of things) and sort it out now so we can move on.

With the current audience this forum is attracting, many people are surprised and don't understand why you're leaving, because the forum is in a different place now.
towerofnix
lost in subnet

Post by towerofnix »

As someone who joined in.. June?.. this year, I know nothing.

Except from those emails and posts you just made and such -- I'm sorry any of that happened to you, despite not being a part of it in any way at all.

All I know about you is you're someone who spent time and effort making some cool theories and helped moderate the forums for a while. Anyone who writes theories or contributes to Submachine, and/or its community, is cool to me. So it's a bit sad you're leaving.

PS - do excuse me if this post isn't something you'd prefer shared, sorry - it's also a little sad, for me anyways, that your theories you worked on are disappearing, but obviously that's your choice.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Don't worry, Tower.
It's not your fault.
And it's not fault of forum members who joined this forum much time after 2011 and around, when conflict happened.

Let leave all bad memories behind.
Gemini wants to leave community. Let him leave in peace. No needs to remind about this anymore. I think it's his personal wish.
sundayfever
subnet technician

Post by sundayfever »

i really can't understand why all this drama all the time

this is a cool forum

just let it be what it is
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain