Submachine 10 and beyond Theories and Suggestions

Redafro
subnet technician

Submachine 10 and beyond Theories and Suggestions

Post by Redafro »

So I was thinking of THE END of it all today at work. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that. On one hand I'd like most of my questions answered, but on the other hand it is the fact that my questions are unanswered that makes Submachine such a fantastic story! I'm almost afraid to loose that!

So how much do you think will be revealed and how much do you want to be revealed?

And is the Player REALLY going to exit the world of submachines for good? REALLY?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Submachine 10 Theories and Suggestions

Post by Vortex »

I hope not... that would make me sad :(
Well, at least we'll know the truth, or some of it.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

True, although I think speculation at this point is too speculative to count. If I had to guess, I would persume the Exit is more of a metaphore than an actual physical exit. Why? Something in the way Murtaugh and elizabeth discuss makes me think that. They were so calm and ethereal.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Interesting... could you elaborate on that? Metaphoric of what, the end of the Player's struggles with the storyline? Are you thinking he will "exit" his isolation?
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Mateusz is smart at revealing just the right amount of information so that we understand that there is a story, but also enough to make us think about it. I assume he'll be able to do that for the conclusion of the main series.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Redafro wrote:Interesting... could you elaborate on that? Metaphoric of what, the end of the Player's struggles with the storyline? Are you thinking he will "exit" his isolation?
I don't really know if I can, it is just a hunch. I guess that is the most likely alternative for now, although I also considered it being the end of Murtaugh and Elizabeth's problems.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

If we were to think about an Exit there are many definition. Could mean that the Player isloation is over, could mean that he Exit the SubNet somehow and may just return to Earth. Now if that is the case of the Player returning to the Earth that might then be the episode of when Materusz reveals where the Submachine World is.

Now Submachine 9 The Temple with knowing what episode 10 is called might be a resolution to the story that the Player read about Mur and Liz. But if Submachine 10 is called he Exit, there is still this fact:

Just go here: www.submachineworld.com for some reason someone turn off the Damn url button and I can't give you the link to click on and go to.

There are still the 4 extra Dots after Number 10. Now Materusz could just split Submachine 9 and 10 into 3 parts due to the lenght that the conclusion or possible conclusion that he will have with the Plot of the Submachine World.

but still we should try to guest what the end story between Mur, and Liz is that is all the events didn't happen 742 years ago, mabye it has but on Earth time scale but the Submachine World time is on a differnet scale as to the events happen 742 years ago but in our reality of the Submachine World its happen at least 3 hours ago give or take.

The possilbe conculsion are for the story of Mur and Liz could be that Mur gets to The Temple which he already has but somhow does something we as the Player would not expect, mabye his revenge is not to kill, hurt, or damage the people who burried him but the revenge is that he does what he was doing that made everybody else decide to burried him in the Lighthouse and what ever he was doing repairs the damage we seen in the Submachine.

the other conclusion is that Mur and Liz where secetly working together where he gets to the Temple with help from Liz who supported his idea of how to fix the damage to the Submachine World but he wants to do it in front of the people who though it would destroy the Submachine in order to prove his innocents.

Maybe the ending of the Submachine Series is that in The Temple Mur gets his revenge in a way that destorids the Submachine World and we as a Player run for the Exit which takes place in
Submachine 10.

But the most commond idea is that whatever the conclusion between Mur and Liz, that come in Episode 9 and Episode 10 is where we decide to leave and the joureny to that Exit is the whole episode of Submachine 10 The Exit.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

There are still the 4 extra Dots after Number 10. Now Materusz could just split Submachine 9 and 10 into 3 parts due to the lenght that the conclusion or possible conclusion that he will have with the Plot of the Submachine World.
No, those seven dots after Sub8 are the Layers - Mateusz confirmed that on Facebook, as I remember.

Now to answer your question about "The Exit" -
What is Submachine? No one really knows. There are some facts gathered over time about the structure that lead to several theories about the nature of the Submachine. First of all, the name stands for "submerged machines" as it is believed it's placed underground. First submachine was built around 1904 - but no one remembers why. And it's not the one You are about to play. Each submachine location consists of series of puzzles enabling alleged escape from the structure. But the game is not about escaping but exploring. At one point You'll be faced with a sentence that You don't want to escape from the Submachine. And You will agree. Millions of players already found that out. You can be next.
That, my friends, is the Exit.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that.
No, those seven dots after Sub8 are the Layers - Mateusz confirmed that on Facebook, as I remember.
Not after Sub8, including Sub8.
I still don't understand. By its very existence the dot implies that it is or will be linked to something.
Now to answer your question about "The Exit" -
Quote:
What is Submachine? No one really knows. There are some facts gathered over time about the structure that lead to several theories about the nature of the Submachine. First of all, the name stands for "submerged machines" as it is believed it's placed underground. First submachine was built around 1904 - but no one remembers why. And it's not the one You are about to play. Each submachine location consists of series of puzzles enabling alleged escape from the structure. But the game is not about escaping but exploring. At one point You'll be faced with a sentence that You don't want to escape from the Submachine. And You will agree. Millions of players already found that out. You can be next.
That, my friends, is the Exit.
That's a nice thought.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Go to the www.Submachineworld.com becuase the URL button is not working in my post section but it is in my avatar editing so please just go to that website and you will see what I mean.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING