View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 12 Dec 2018 19:32

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Discussions: Question Submissions 
subnet technician

This thread is meant for people who have questions on the subnet. They have the option to input them there, and 1 of 2 things could happen:

1) They will be answered here in the thread, because they were answered before.
    2) They will be put into a discussion document and discussed on discussion days.

Posting questions on here is completely optional, but is highly recommended, as the Pastel Group can only discuss so much without input from others.

If you have any theories, they can go in a separate thread specifically for theories: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=803

Last edited by Sundex on 14 Oct 2017 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

14 Oct 2017 03:08
karma portal traveller

I'm sure you've read my response to the other new thread; I'll voice opinions here too:

There is no reason people should first and foremost feel compelled to discuss questions anywhere else besides the forum if they originally submitted them to the forum. Offering other options for live discussion is fine, but you are not a replacement for the forum. So just keep that in mind as you go about suggesting these ideas.

14 Oct 2017 04:17
subnet technician

Can someone lock this thread?

09 Dec 2017 01:10
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]