Murtaugh's hunter

Re: VOIDSCAN

Post by Vortex »

what is NPP?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Nuclear Power Plant. Or big futuristic generator (even karmic Oo), or some location with such purpose.
For example, I thought Core will be such location.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Just for clarification as I look back through this thread, this is for pictures and media that are centered on Submachine, not CF or anything else. Make sure you've got it straight in your head what you're about to post reminds you of before you post. Feel free to revisit the first post in this thread for questions and if you want to make a CF-related thread in the appropriate forum, feel free to do so.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Apocrypha wrote:Just for clarification as I look back through this thread, this is for pictures and media that are centered on Submachine, not CF or anything else. Make sure you've got it straight in your head what you're about to post reminds you of before you post. Feel free to revisit the first post in this thread for questions and if you want to make a CF-related thread in the appropriate forum, feel free to do so.
Apoc, I am totaly willing to do that, would be a good idea. But maybe you should change the frace a little different so you do not sound like you think you won the Submachine Nobel piece price.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I have no idea what you're talking about; if you're implying I sound snobby or something then explain how, because I'm not hearing it.

I think I've been clear from the start why this thread exists and what it exists for, and CF isn't one of those things.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Apocrypha wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about; if you're implying I sound snobby or something then explain how, because I'm not hearing it.
Yeah that is the problem. I will seperate it later today.
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

This sounds so much like the outside of the root base in 552 (what audio extensions are allowed?! I can't post the wav or mp3 file)
BACK TO THEORIES
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

if you have a url for the file, just link that
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

BACK TO THEORIES
Augustus