View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Jun 2018 01:06



Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Submachine Universe Suggestions 
Author Message
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2292
Location: Minneapolis
Error_3113 wrote:
Yeah, I feel that we're not quite done with that yet. Especially since we just found what lies in Layer 8.

Mateusz could do like what he did in Sub_9, making just a few rooms being different when switching between Layers. It would save him time not having to make everything different like Sub_8.

Of course, I am not sure if the engine that supports Sub_Universe would needs to be recoded or overhauled to allow that functionality.


05 Jul 2015 05:29
Profile
subnet notes finder
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2015 22:02
Posts: 728
- ak - wrote:
Error_3113 wrote:
Yeah, I feel that we're not quite done with that yet. Especially since we just found what lies in Layer 8.

Mateusz could do like what he did in Sub_9, making just a few rooms being different when switching between Layers. It would save him time not having to make everything different like Sub_8.

Of course, I am not sure if the engine that supports Sub_Universe would needs to be recoded or overhauled to allow that functionality.


Your location works a bit like layer changing, just press the red button and go to the red room, and press it again to go to the white.


05 Jul 2015 06:56
Profile
Murtaugh's hunter
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2012 17:11
Posts: 11848
Location: Spain
In fact Mateusz confirmed that it was a layer changing device :)


05 Jul 2015 10:40
Profile
karma portal traveller
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2013 22:17
Posts: 8494
Location: Pastel Lands.
I still wonder what Layers are these.

_________________
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!


05 Jul 2015 10:45
Profile
explodes
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2012 20:23
Posts: 15221
Quote:
Mateusz could do like what he did in Sub_9, making just a few rooms being different when switching between Layers. It would save him time not having to make everything different like Sub_8.

Subverse isn't knot, AK.
Rooms in different layers won't be the same.

So if we have our personal navigator, we would have 7 times more locations. :D

_________________
Test Sublands, PCG: playing with GameMaker
Research: 3/36
OST: 22/32
Stick: middle of nowhere
alternate Stick: universe is dead
H^HTEP: 5/100


05 Jul 2015 11:22
Profile
Murtaugh's hunter
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2012 17:11
Posts: 11848
Location: Spain
I think the best course of action is doing like in 628. Just as not every room has cipher boxes/karma portals, not every room has to have its 7 versions accesible.


05 Jul 2015 11:48
Profile
lost in subnet
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2016 01:30
Posts: 7
Some things need to be answered, and some things should be left a mystery. First of all how did the ancient civilizations that worship Murtagh and Liz first arrive in the Submachine universe/multiverse? And how did Murtagh enter the Subnet?

Or . . . . . Is our world part of the SubNet?


23 Jan 2016 02:33
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2292
Location: Minneapolis
ShiningDawn wrote:
Some things need to be answered, and some things should be left a mystery. First of all how did the ancient civilizations that worship Murtagh and Liz first arrive in the Submachine universe/multiverse? And how did Murtagh enter the Subnet?

Or . . . . . Is our world part of the SubNet?

Easy.

They're already living in the SubNet.


23 Jan 2016 06:39
Profile
karma portal traveller
User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014 11:20
Posts: 5376
Alright, what about the second question? And the third one?

_________________
YouTube
Pastel Inspirations


23 Jan 2016 16:03
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2292
Location: Minneapolis
Jatsko wrote:
Alright, what about the second question? And the third one?

Same for second question. They're already living in the SubNet.

And as for the third one... That's kinda hard to explain. Not so much that our world is part of SubNet, but more like SubNet being connected to our reality as we know it. There's only one entrance and Exit to and from SubNet.


23 Jan 2016 17:00
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.