ShadowNiL's Theories (SubVerse room or bust!)

ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Re: ShadowNiL's Theories (SubVerse room or bust!)

Post by ShadowNiL »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:i think it's interesting, after all the notes are meant to be from explorers in the Subnet, and some theories already do that, even with known characters (sunshinebunnygirl). i don't find it intrusive, in fact i like it because it adds to the game immersion.

as for the possibility of getting your theories in Subverse, well, usually it's Mateusz who makes a call for users to post their theories, not in reverse, and I think he doesn't have a plan to add more theories until he adds a layer of puzzles to the game next year, so for the moment i don't think you have a chance yet, but eventually there is the possibility. the case of Rulo was special, because Mateusz asked us months ago to nominate whoever we think deserves a room and we chose him. As for WiQ, i don't know how he convinced Mateusz, i think he sent a PM or something.
Yeah. I'm all for WiQ getting his room, though. He deserves it. Been through 2 car accidents, man...

Even if my theories don't make it this time, they're still here. Mateusz could look em over (after I'm done posting them), and decide to add them to the SubVerse on another update.
As long as they get in one day, I'll be glad.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

it's not how this works dude.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:it's not how this works dude.
What isn't how this works?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The way Mateusz decides how someone is able to get his room into the Subnet. I guess.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:The way Mateusz decides how someone is able to get his room into the Subnet. I guess.
this.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

@SNEE Theories:

Mateusz has his reasons for selecting theories and my impression is that it isn't based on some sort of academic criteria with its categories.
Vortex wrote:As for WiQ, i don't know how he convinced Mateusz, i think he sent a PM or something.
It was Mateusz who sent the PM, not WiQ...
If I recall correctly, Mateusz was impressed by the amount of work he put into his theory (theories?)

@ShadowNiL's Theory:

I like your theory: it has a logical argument and is well-structured. I honestly can't think of much more to say...
Vortex wrote:about the karma being connected to Layer 8's light, it completely makes sense, given Sub9's secrets notes (the light doesn't guide you, you guide the light) - and it joins perfectly the concept of karma that we know outside Submachine with the concept of karma inside the Submachine.
I agree completely with this.
ShadowNiL wrote:How do you like the way I frame them? Using a random character in the SubNet with a plausible explanation for his existence there, and my theories as his theories?
I like as it is: it provides an explanation for the theory's appearance.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Why thank you Abacus. Sometime this weekend I'll probably start typing out theory #2.