Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

And there's nothing I can do because I doesn't have such glitches. :p
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: version tweaking and bug reports

Post by Sublevel 113 »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:And there's nothing I can do because I doesn't have such glitches. :p
me too
:P

But maybe if I install chrome...
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

DON'T! :shock:

If your a series Computer nerd, then don't. Google Chrome is design for the mass media of the common public. They once tried to sell a Chrome Book Laptop, which is complete crap due to the fact it had no operating system like Windows, no room for Microsoft Office.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Sublevel 102 wrote:
ENIHCAMBUS wrote:And there's nothing I can do because I doesn't have such glitches. :p
me too
:P

But maybe if I install chrome...
Oh yeah, I remember you use Opera.
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:DON'T! :shock:

If your a series Computer nerd, then don't. Google Chrome is design for the mass media of the common public. They once tried to sell a Chrome Book Laptop, which is complete crap due to the fact it had no operating system like Windows, no room for Microsoft Office.
Chrome is the fastest scearch engine I know, the fact is that alike other scearch engines, it doesn't have complex tools, neither too much configurations, however, you can have them if you register into Google.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Ok, so here's the newest news.

I bought the latest flash that still supports AS2 (adobe flash cs6) and re-rendered all submachines.

You can check them out if you want to - all sound glitches should be gone, but didn't check if any new glitches showed up.

Anyway - that's the end of the line for the flash, at least for me, newer versions (flash CC) don't support AS2 anymore.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

that's the end of the line for the flash, at least for me
D:

Ok, I will check Submachines sometime soon.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

I still see a few instances of the infamous transparency bugs. But they're still limited to Chrome's browser because they're nonexistent in those same game when using Firefox.

I say you can forget about the transparency bugs because they're dependent on what browser you use.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

I know. I'll look closely to it while making HD versions.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

I know this is off-topic, but I am still interested in how you will translate Sub_2 into HD and covert the old engine into the new Float engine.

Back to on-topic... I just fooling around with Sub_9 and found another interesting bug: when I use the Valve in the lower level to open the grate, the rotating grate itself suddenly turned at an odd angle out of it usual position before settling back at its intended position for me to use the rope ladder. It's not a game-breaking bug since I was able to use the rope ladder.

Then again, I remember clicking over the Valve two times after I placed the item onto the mechanism and activated it. I think it was my hasty clicking that caused this bug to happen and not from the programming. I have yet to repeat this action, but this is just to report my observation here if anyone else noticed this same bug.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

- ak - wrote:Back to on-topic... I just fooling around with Sub_9 and found another interesting bug: when I use the Valve in the lower level to open the grate, the rotating grate itself suddenly turned at an odd angle out of it usual position before settling back at its intended position for me to use the rope ladder. It's not a game-breaking bug since I was able to use the rope ladder.

Then again, I remember clicking over the Valve two times after I placed the item onto the mechanism and activated it. I think it was my hasty clicking that caused this bug to happen and not from the programming. I have yet to repeat this action, but this is just to report my observation here if anyone else noticed this same bug.
I had that bug too, but only one time.