Ramblings of a mad submachine network explorer

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: Ramblings of a mad submachine network explorer

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

So it was Murtaugh who placed the leave and the statue there.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Wow, awesome finding about green leaf and Layer 3. :O
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Interesting, if they weren't all in Layer 3 then I would have thought it was a coincidence.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Nice catch there Gemini.
But you aren't forgetting Sub 9's connections to Sub 2, are you?

a) You ascend the Lighthouse to the portal. / You descend the Temple to the statue.
b) Transition from Sub 1 to Sub 2 = Zoom out from the Arcade Game Screen. / Transition from Sub 8 to Sub 9 = Zoom in through the temple door.
c) Lighthouse's "light portal" needs to be powered on mechanically and electrically. / Temple's "guiding light portal" is perpetually active in Layer 8 via some sort of light-based Karmic Energy coming from this:
d) Two puzzles before Lighthouse portal: e = mc^2 and aligning the spinning rods. / Two tombs before Temple statue: Murtaugh's and Elizabeth's.
e) Scare chord plays when you find the portal. / Scare chord plays when you find Mur's and Liz's tombs.

Not bothering to find more right now. Sorry bout that.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The Light Lightning was also seen at the ending of Sub32, not sure what the conection could be.

Interesting is the fact that when we take this "portal" to "Layer 8", the time changes, making the feeling that is the "Layer Of Time", but thats not actualy right.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

gemini wrote:*sighs*

This topic isn't about the connections between Sub2 and Sub9. Its about the connections between Sub9 and other games. You obviously missed that part. I'm well aware of the connections of Sub2 and Sub9. The games mirror each other. That is the intent of the submachine network. You have the origin and flawed copy. ;)
Oh, all right then. Connections between Sub 9 and other games besides Sub 2. Got it.
Let's see here...

The "white lightning" or "Karma Energy" is, as ENIHCAMBUS put it:
ENIHCAMBUS wrote:The Light Lightning was also seen at the ending of Sub32, not sure what the conection could be.
The Player of Sub 32 uses the...whatever it is at the end of Sub 32...to avert the apocalypses at the dates that appear, and when he does, the Karma Energy bolts spread around, and the object collapses into a void behind the wall (?!). Weird.

The pyramid-style of Sub 9's upper area is similar to the Ancient Sections in Sub 4, 5, and 0, and the red sand could be tied somehow to Sub 4 and 32, as well as quite a few rooms in SubVerse.
The pyramid, though being a simple geometric object, is also a signature thing of the Egyptians. The pyramid in Sub 9 has those diagonal vents for air (also in some real-life pyramids in Egypt), and Sub 6 has the Chronon and the Thoth Wall on the outside of The Cliffs. Though the Thoth Wall is a secret accessible via the Chronon, it still has ties, no?

Thoughts?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I am not mad.
I am just getting my shit together.

Trust me, My Autism Side never shuts up about what it think the Submachine is.
This side of me has been going on for ever since I first saw Submachine 1, the Basement.

Also, Everything: The Quotes, the Images are real.
They all come from the Submachine HD Packs I bought.

So, going on the record, if you think any of my rambling or evidents is false, ITS NOT!
There, said and done.

I am sure that at the start of this Month: April, I had my second Car Accident.
This is not the ramblings of a insane man, this is me just trying to get part of my brain to shut up!
• “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein - March 14,1879 - April 18, 1955.
I keep seeing these Damned patters that keep me awake at Night.
Also, that guy...ShadowNiL, he is not me.
I know everyone knows he not me, but just for the sake of Sanity, he isn't.

This guy is the old junk account I never got around to using. The OTHER account that is Trash.
http://www.pastelportal.com/forum/membe ... file&u=301

That was a dumb Account to which I made a password I simply Forgot.
Mateusz, you can get rid of the Knowlegde Account. Its been a pain in my side.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

There...Rambling done.
I can get my sleep for the night.

Trust me, its not easy living with a brain that is not only made up of two parts, but a place where I have no Trashbin to get rid of the junk in my Quote, Unquote "Hard Drive", that is this Mind and Soul.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

gemini wrote:
Also, that guy...ShadowNiL, he is not me.
I know who he is. His location gives a hint. :P
The Player of Sub 32 uses the...whatever it is at the end of Sub 32...to avert the apocalypses at the dates that appear, and when he does, the Karma Energy bolts spread around, and the object collapses into a void behind the wall (?!). Weird.
Mateusz has said that Sub32 chambers, SubFLF and Sub0 do not influence the main storyline in any way. Though that doesn't explain why the chambers from Sub0 appear in Sub5.
Really?
Are you kidding me?
You say you know who I am?

For the sake of privacy, let me just ask this:
Do I wear glasses, and if so, what color are the frames?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

gemini wrote:
Mateusz has said that Sub32 chambers, SubFLF and Sub0 do not influence the main storyline in any way. Though that doesn't explain why the chambers from Sub0 appear in Sub5.
They have all the more influence.
The Player in those games is MURTUAGH!
EACH OF THEM! FROM EACH LAYER!
But then Murtaugh came along, and showed us the truth. His ability to create karma portals between locations let him explore more than one third of the submachine net. That took him 32 years. How foolish were we in those early years.
HE couldn't just leave the Loop with his Note he left for us alone...it still has some damaging effects!
Nobody could predict that the enlightenment would cause such destruction. Even Murtaugh himself didn't know what happened. He was already looking at all layers at once. He was already removed from one-dimensionality.

To be back in only one layer, Murtaugh had to lose his focus. After he focused his mind back on the structure of the plan, his exploration teams didn't understand what happened. Some called it abandonment. Others - rapture. No wonder they panicked.

They did not even have a philosophical device to comprehend the true nature of his disappearance.
Who is having this Conversation?
Why does this sociopath talk only to Elizabeth?

- She's the only person he can see. Remember, we're one-dimensional. We're like a drawing on a piece of paper to him. A drawing that was erased, redrawn and erased again. Seven times over.

MURTAUGH!

Know Thyself
Through Thyself!

He Found "Himself" through "Himself" after he came out of the Loop and "All its glory!" filled Plan.

Submachine 0?
Submachine FLF?
Submachine 32 Chambers?

Each are Murtaugh! Each is himself in his "Own" layer!
Transcript 18/38 wrote:
Liz: So... Did you ever catch me after all?...

Murtaugh: You know there are seven answers to that question, my dear Liz.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING