ThunderDasher's Theories

ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

ThunderDasher's Theories

Post by ThunderDasher »

*inb4deletebecausewrongwaytomakeatheorytopic*

Because I am a person who has THEORIES! about the Sub, and a couple of 'em, shall they forever lay within this thread until the next Pastel Forum site comes by.

Yeah, yeah, we all know how it goes. THEORIES! archive, etc etc, and more. Enjoy, and discuss. Some theories may be added later, because I don't always have enough time to leave all my THEORIES! here, or even elaborate them in a way that everyone will understand exactly what I'm trying to say.

---- ----
- KARMA PORTALS AS SUB-VERSE WORMHOLES THEORY

Some theories present the concept of "wormholes", tunnels in time and space that can quickly transport matter across the universe. These theories state that the universe can be bended or folded like a paper sheet. For example, if you paint a black dot on the middle of the sheet, slightly in its left, and another one to the right, when you bend the paper inwards, you can force the two dots to touch. The same principle applies to real-world locations through teleportation - the universe "folds", creating a temporary connection between two places, before reverting back to normal. This is the principle that wormholes would operate under, serving as a bridge between two locations, anywhere in the world.

Karma Portals seem to behave the same way, connecting two points of the Sub through a wormhole of sorts. Of course, these portals just lay there, doing nothing all day long, until someone touches them - and there you go, on the other end of the portal. You have just bended the sheet that is the universe of the Sub.

However, when you fold a paper sheet and unfold it back to plain, there'll still be marks on the paper, where you folded it. Bend it too much around, or for too long, and it'll become creased all along. I don't think the sheet likes it very much.

You can imagine that the same thing happens with Karma Portals. Whenever they're activated, they "bend" the world around and will cause structures and things around them to smash themselves, like the creased paper sheet. In this case, walls begin to crack, pieces of land get separated from their original parts, and so on. This capacity of creating wormholes within the Sub comes at the cost of derstoying whatever is near the Portals. It would seem that, the closer are the Karma Portals, the less damage they seem to cause, but their presence and use overall destroy the environment around them.

It is also possible to bend a paper while it's being bended. Kinda hard to do, but you'll get a double bending. In this example, stands the "Portal within a portal" that Mur apparently created within his original Rather Large Cosmic Layer-Shifting Green Portal seen in the Core. In this case, the direction that the dots are facing - or any other drawing that you've decided to do in the paper sheet - will change their direction. This represents not only physical matter on the Sub, but possibly things such as gravity and laws of nature as well. Since there's literally a world of difference between a plain paper sheet and a 3D universe, you can imagine that the paper bending is merely a metaphor for this theory, and you can imagine how much the Sub is shifted when a Karma Portal is activated. Folding a paper sheet with perfectly symetrical dots is one thing - bending a whole universe, with two or more locations that can literally be anywhere in the world, is another completely different thing.

Long story short - Karma Portals are what some scientists call "Wormholes" on the Subnet, causing the plane of the universe to bend and connect two distant points. Doing so, however, causes matter to collapse on itself when the universe is shifted, which explains all the destruction created around Karma Portals. That is, Karma Portals are merely another name for Wormholes.

*Sidenote: Since Mur and the other people probably have never heard about the wormhole theory, or it didn't even exist, perhaps, Karma Portals could be considered exactly that - wormholes - with a different name. Didn't we consider lightnings and thunder the work of Zeus, many years ago? We try to find an explanation for that which we cannot understand, even if it means that we'll come up with something that may not be real at all. Since names are subjective, these portals have been called Karma Portals because there was no known name for them, and Mur chose it when he discovered them.*
---- ----

-WHITE LIGHT AS UNIVERSAL FLUX CONTROL THEORY

At the end of Submachine 9: The Temple, (you find the "Eight Layer" - the Layer of Light, which people seem to presume that means time itself. It is stated that this light, however, is but a guide. A guide towards anything. Beyond time, beyond matter, beyond anything. The friction of atoms frozen in time causes this light. It is pretty clear that it nullifies the rules of the Layers.

My point is - this Light Energy is a sort of "God Mode". It goes beyond time, beyond existance, and knows no limits. As the result of movement within a state of natural "nothing", you're moving "off the grid" while guiding the light. With it, you can go anywhere you guide the light to. No matter which destination - where, or when - nothing will be too far, or too early. Because guiding the light, you control the flux of all that exists, and anything that has ever existed within the layers can be reached. You are truly "off the grid". In short, this Light is a shortcut to anything that once was, is, or is to be.

So this White Light Energy is likely a God Mode, allowing any time and space to be reached.
)
---- ----
Last edited by ThunderDasher on 22 Jun 2015 19:33, edited 3 times in total.
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: ThunderDasher's Theories

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

ThunderDasher wrote:*Sidenote: Since Mur and the other people probably have never heard about the wormhole theory, or it didn't even exist, perhaps, Karma Portals could be considered exactly that - wormholes - with a different name. Didn't we consider lightnings and thunder the work of Zeus, many years ago? We try to find an explanation for that which we cannot understand, even if it means that we'll come up with something that may not be real at all. Since names are subjective, these portals have been called Karma Portals because there was no known name for them, and Mur chose it when he discovered them.*
---- ----
Actualy, Karma Portal is how Mur call them, there is no doubt that they could be actualy wormholes.

BTW, In Submachine things can have at least 2 definitions, the ancient/mystical one and the modernal/scientifical one.

Just as Energy gems where also called Wisdom Gems. :P
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

I will have to mark this as VERY LIKELY. Because as I read your theory, it all makes gawd-damn sense. And this is coming from a guy who's very good at breaking down and destroying theories back in the old Pastel Forum :D

Go get it included in Submachine Universe, as soon you can! Make it your signature theory!!!

You can find mine in Coordinate 628.
My Dimensional Pathway Theory is, for now, still holding up well 8-) at least until Sub_9.
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:
ThunderDasher wrote:*Sidenote: Since Mur and the other people probably have never heard about the wormhole theory, or it didn't even exist, perhaps, Karma Portals could be considered exactly that - wormholes - with a different name. Didn't we consider lightnings and thunder the work of Zeus, many years ago? We try to find an explanation for that which we cannot understand, even if it means that we'll come up with something that may not be real at all. Since names are subjective, these portals have been called Karma Portals because there was no known name for them, and Mur chose it when he discovered them.*
---- ----
Actualy, Karma Portal is how Mur call them, there is no doubt that they could be actualy wormholes.

BTW, In Submachine things can have at least 2 definitions, the ancient/mystical one and the modernal/scientifical one.

Just as Energy gems where also called Wisdom Gems. :P
That's my point - a thing is still a thing regardless of what it's called, maybe I didn't make it that clear.

So yes, a name is just a thing that you use to refer to something. What we call "Internet" here could be called "Ajuxambiohziiii" by some aliens out there, who knows????*excessive question marks*

Wormholes, Karma Portals, they're just names for the same thing, and that's what the theory is about, actually.
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

My thoughts:
They were always a form of Wormholes.
I thought Karma Portals were Wormholes, and this was just a pastel forum accepted fact that not stated.

Also, thing about what happens when put a wormhole or "Bend" next to a solid object, it get damage.
It would make sense since we find wormholes in space, not on planets. It would cause damage.
Plus, you know what they say. "Karma a B#$%@"
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Re: ThunderDasher's Theori

Post by Ancient Crystal »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:I thought Karma Portals were Wormholes, and this was just a pastel forum accepted fact that not stated.
If that was the case, then I wasn't aware. Always thougt they were concentrated streams of an otherwise chaotic and unnoticable kind of pseudo-space. Not quite sure how to put it without making it sound more far-fetched than it is.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Plus, you know what they say. "Karma a B#$%@"
Win.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I think I've seen this before in the Sub 8 thread or the Sub 9 Theories and Suggestions thread on the old forum. Didn't Into the Void make a diagram of the paper bending to demonstrate how Karma portals work? Vortex might remember better...
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

Bump for first Submachine 9 theory made.

omg very first

giv medal pls