Fan Meetup Discussion

RuloCore
subnet notes finder

I want to find the real Submachine.

Post by RuloCore »

Two or three years later I found a section on the Submachine Wikipedia page that basically talked about a group of people who found a real submachine-like location near my hometown. I want to find the person who posted it, or the actual people who went to that location, I know there are 90% possibilities it's trolling but hey Submachine 9 won't come out in some time and I recently came this to my mind again.

This is the article in which I pasted the original text (now removed of the article):
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discusi%C3 ... _Llobregat

Pls if you want to know what I talk about in the link google translate, i'm too busy to translate it myself.
Babylon
subnet notes finder

Re: I want to find the real Submachine.

Post by Babylon »

Was this on the submachine page of wikipedia, or somewhere else? Because I can't find it in the articles history.
I'm not a latin popstar.
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

It was but it's been removed, I say it in the discussion.
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

I want to find the real Submachine.
Goodluck with that
Bender sucks
Babylon
subnet notes finder

Post by Babylon »

That's the thing, I can't find it in any of the article's previous revisions. Anyway, I took a look on google maps, and I couldn't find a Riera de Païssa, but interestingly I did find a stormwater canal that runs next to a road called 'Riera Pahissa'. It'd dry, so people could walk down it, and it fits the description of passing beneath the railway before emerging next to the highway. It passes underground several times as well.
I'm not a latin popstar.
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

Babylon wrote:That's the thing, I can't find it in any of the article's previous revisions. Anyway, I took a look on google maps, and I couldn't find a Riera de Païssa, but interestingly I did find a stormwater canal that runs next to a road called 'Riera Pahissa'. It'd dry, so people could walk down it, and it fits the description of passing beneath the railway before emerging next to the highway. It passes underground several times as well.
Are you sure you're looking on the spanish article? The section was posted by an IP.

And yeah it shows as "Pahissa".
Babylon
subnet notes finder

Post by Babylon »

Of course! I've only been looking at the English one. I feel like an idiot.

EDIT: I found it. The IP is registered to spain, which is consistant, in Madrid. I know these things aren't accurate, but it's a start. I don't know either if a person in Madrid would be likely to hear about something like this happening in Barcalona, unless there is a specific forum for Sumbachine is Spain?
Also, it seems odd to me that a person in Mardid would choose to set a fake report of this kind near Barcelona, and in such detail of the local area. Why not just pick Madrid, they'd surely know the local area.
I'm not a latin popstar.
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

Thanks for the info, but I still don't know where to start.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Meeting a Submachine Person In Real Life

Post by Augustus »

Just a question, what would you do if you ever met a person from the Submachine world in real life. Like Liz, Mur, (Einstein counts 2), Henry O'Tool, sunshine_bunnygirl_17 (my fav. running gag ^^), or other teams or people? (sorry for my bad English :C) I would like to hear it from everyone's perspective. Just to see. I would love if Mr. Skutnik would answer :D
Last edited by Augustus on 23 Dec 2018 09:39, edited 2 times in total.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Meating a Submachine Person In Real Life

Post by Sublevel 113 »

well, being (former) the most crazy submachine fan in the world... I would die by heart karma attack.

Also I would get long wooden stick and hit Murtaugh with it until he answers me everything about submachine.