RomaH's theories

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: RomaH's Subnet History Theory

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The Abacus wrote:
Also wanted to ask if you like this style of theory (Plot - Subnet Devices - Plot)? :)
I'd just like to point out something:

Often, when people post their first theory it often ends up being an interpretation and a representation of what they think is actually going on in the realm of the Submachine (tying all the sporadic plot points together etc.). You have done something similar here. The only problem with this is that it's not exactly a theory, it's closer to a fan fiction. There is absolutely NO problem with this as long as you don't get the two confused. For something to be a theory it needs to be supported by evidence – you can take actual theories as examples. I don't wish to be a critic or anything... but it's first mistake a lot of people make (I made that mistake too)
I don't think Mateusz cares if the actual theory is actually a theory or a Fan Fiction, just look at the "theory" in 232. sometimes also the members take they personality and drop it on the theories (399 and 551). And sometimes its a joke (555 and 672).
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: RomaH's Subnet History Theory

Post by The Abacus »

You're right, I suppose – but still, it would be good practice to correctly label a piece of work
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.