List of posible SubVerse updates.

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: List of posible SubVerse updates.

Post by Jatsko »

Hopefully that'll fulfill my prediction :D

Did Mat say anything about secrets in SubVerse? (that's what I'm most familiar with as far as the little dots go)

Also, what's the runes on the pedestal have to do with anything? Also the rune right above it?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Error_3113 wrote:Hopefully that'll fulfill my prediction :D

Did Mat say anything about secrets in SubVerse? (that's what I'm most familiar with as far as the little dots go)
Well, when he release the location that can be access through the Lab Ladder, right where the yellow pipe on the day of that release still had the secret from the Sub 4 Game.

He took it down afterwards.

Also, I got an idea. My location, where I wrote "I need more bandages, where is the ladder?" If he adds a bandage item, and we cover up the camera, we can then take the chalk and draw the door to another location. The Edge System prevents us from doing so cause the Camera range of view is limited, but the System will still correct the unauthorized Portal within its structure.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

So, redirection complete.

Let's see:

1) 076 gives us a clue that secrets may be introduced into the Subnet (however, that laser is still bothering me :P )

2) Sewing machine videos. There are three in 258, 399, and 601. If I were to guess, I would say that Mat will put some others in these locations because of their predominantly gray color (which seems to be a common theme):

006 and 192 (I bet it wouldn't be too hard to squeeze another room in one of those two locations)
523 (which would give back a use for that room's weight stone puzzle
or 642 (there seems to be some space)

3) Ciper plates?

4) hpl - please, please, PLEASE have a karmic bowl with a karmic structure in that stand :D

5) 'Error' Scales and possible coins? (I'm slightly uncomfortable with the fact that there are so many Error references in the SubVerse and none of them relate to me. Hopefully no new Submachine players think room 404 is mine :| )

6) Chalk?

7) Missing ladder in wiq - Maybe energy receiver in attic will help remedy this?

Add: Also, what does the Pyramidion (lcr) add to our knowledge about the Pyramid, if there are two caps we know about? (And with that, why are there two 3 letter coordinates that reference H P Lovecraft? :P )
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

404 belongs to Anteroinen.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Correct

Did I miss anything major besides those possible updates?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

ok, now I know what Submachine universe should contain...

FORUM POSTS

I told 32 times before...

people
must
know
the
truth

even if they're not crazy addicts like us who has forum, wiki, and other stuff
:[

for example
the lighthouse was buried by intradimentional horizontal shift. they switched the location of the lighthouse to dimention that had a gravitational pull reversed by 90 degrees, so the lighthouse appeared as lying on the ground horizontally. then they just released the sand. it looked quite spectacular from the original lighthouse dimention. imagine. all that sand pouring onto lighthouse sideways.

Maybe I'll make a drawing of that in the future, would be quite a view.
it exploded my mind when I read this on forum
(thanks to AK the Pastel God for that!)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I don't think you need to be a crazy addict to access the Wiki, it is a public site :D
But yes it would be nice to take some of the forum posts and translate them into SubVerse notes or something.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Re: List of posible SNEE updates.

Post by Anonymous1 »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:Those cracks tell me that there is a Karma portal above the spears.
KM.jpg
Back before 523's deletion stuff, there was a plan to add extra stuff up there. Not sure if that is still the plan, but I had spoken to Mateusz about it when the room was first added and I recall him saying "doesn't that area just scream for more" indeed it does.

Not sure what exactly could be up there. An additional theory viewer? Sublevel's Bender altar?

One thing I thought of today while playing through SU.

The lonely little platform in Photographer's Quarters... Just screams out attention doesn't it? :P
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

yeah
I thing everyone noticed that
:D

btw, I am more interested about mysterious cracked tile that appeared in 076 on the floor
Enihc showed us
Sublevel's Bender altar
:twisted:
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I'm calling a secret in 076 :D

And Gem, I agree, that symbol on the wall is too reminiscient of the Karma Bowl symbol to go unnoticed. I could easily see a karma bridge leading off to the right to get to another area.