ENIHCAMBUS Theories.

Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Re: ENIHCAMBUS Theories.

Post by Rooster5man »

So there's different types of Loops? For that reason, I say Still Alive bordering Doubtful because we haven't seen that in SNEE, even though we've seen multiple loops in SNEE.
Is posible that some people use this way to move around in the subnet trough the diferent sectors of the plan tied to the levels of the Loop.
The Loop has no compatibility with any of the 7 layers because its spaceless, but its posible that every level of the Loop could by placed in every sector of the plan.
Could you expand on these "sectors" then? Yes, there's Sector 9, "The Plan," but we know little to nothing about Sectors, so that makes your Theory a little more Doubtful.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Please! :razz:
Okay then:
The Loop Theory:

In sub3, the player finds himself in a submachine called the Loop. But what is the Loop?

The Loop is a dimensional mystery, it's timeless, space-less, without beginning or end, infinite, in a dimension of its own. That makes it the most wildest representation of the subnet.
The Loop is known of having an infinite number of rooms displayed in an (X;Y) axis, that Loops constantly. There is always in the (0;0) location (Also known as origin) a passage-machine that once solved the puzzles that surrounds the location, opens and whatever that press the button is launched to the next level of the Loop. The Loop is known as a huge trap since is limitless, with an infinite amount of levels, and whatever trapped on the Loop will die of dehydration or hunger after solving lot of puzzles that send him to nowhere.

The Loop is located in a dimension of its own, outside of every layer, in other words, outside the reality. Its origins are unknown, but they are two possibilities about it. First, its possible that during the expansion of the Outer Rim, when it reached expand itself inside almost every layers, its possible that by some way, it could expanded outside them, by scratch, in the void, that its spaceless, timeless and stuff, like actually the Loop is. The second possibility, as say much of the people trapped in the Subnet, its that the Loop its actually the true and original Submachine, that later invaded our reality and created the Subnet itself. The Loop is maybe represented as "IIIIIII" in the navigator, and can by accessed with pressing its eight button, reason as many call it the "Layer 8", however, that's not true, They are only 7 layers and the Loop is just outside them.

Many thinks that the Loop is a huge trap, but some people thinks it as a passage. The Loop has no compatibility with any of the 7 layers because its space-less, but its possible that every level of the Loop could by placed in every sector of the plan. Entering the Loop will cause that whatever inside lost all its items, but its possible hacking it placing some items, like coordinate devices, that acts like compass or GPS in the Loop, as well as useful stuff used for activate the beamer, that will send whatever here directly to the corresponding sector of the current level of the Loop. Is possible that some people use this way to move around in the subnet trough the different sectors of the plan tied to the levels of the Loop. Just entering the Loop, solve some puzzles and outside in the sector that one wants. This by some call it a passage, and this probably proves that the Loop its also part of the Plan.

Finally, there is other types of Loops around the Subnet, but those have space, time, and are inside the reality (The 7 layers); those are many times called as "Black holes" in the Subnet.
The actually can work like the Loop, look like the Loop, or both, they are made by the Subnet, just as defense system that try to confuse the mind of the intruders, in other words, the human infestation. They are not real Loops, but still have a good purpose; attack the minds of the intruders.
I assume that you might also want me to make some general corrections (i.e. grammatical corrections, make the English more fluid):
The Loop Theory:

In sub3, the Player finds himself in a submachine called the Loop. But what is the Loop?

The Loop is a dimensional mystery, it's timeless, space-less, without beginning or end, infinite, in a dimension of its own. That makes it the wildest representation of the subnet.
The Loop is known of having an infinite number of rooms displayed in the (X;Y) axises. There is always a passage-machine that, when the puzzle of a level is solved, can be activated to teleport the Player to the next level of the Loop at the coordinate (0;0), also known as the origin. The Loop is known as a huge trap since it is limitless, with an infinite amount of levels, and whatever is trapped in the Loop will die of dehydration or hunger after solving a large amount of puzzles that send him/her nowhere.

The Loop is located in a dimension of its own, outside of every layer, or in other words, outside of reality. Its origins are unknown, but there are two possibilities. First, it's possible that during the expansion of the Outer Rim, when it was expanding inside almost every layer, it's possible that by some way, it could have expanded outside them, by scratch, in the void, that is space-less, timeless and stuff, like the Loop is. The second possibility, as is commonly said by much of the people trapped in the Subnet, is that the Loop is actually the true and original Submachine, that later invaded our reality and created the Subnet itself. The Loop is maybe represented as "IIIIIII" on the navigator, and can by accessed by pressing the eighth button. Many call it "Layer 8," however, that's not true, there are only 7 layers and the Loop is outside them.

Many think that the Loop is a huge trap, but some people think it is a passage. The Loop has no compatibility with any of the 7 layers because it is space-less, but it's possible that every level of the Loop could be placed in every sector of the plan. Entering the Loop will cause whoever is inside to lose all their items, but it's possible to hack and place some items, like coordinate devices, that act like a compass or GPS in the Loop, as well as useful stuff used to activate the beamer, that will send whatever is there directly to the corresponding sector of the current level of the Loop. It is possible that some people use this way to move around in the subnet through the different sectors of the plan tied to the levels of the Loop. They would just enter the Loop, solve some puzzles and go outside to the sector that he/she wants. Some call it a passage, and this shows that the Loop is likely also part of the Plan.

Finally, there are other types of Loops around the Subnet, but those have space, time, and are inside reality (the 7 layers); those are often called "Black Holes" in the Subnet.
They can work like the Loop, look like it, or both. They are made by the Subnet as a defense system to try to confuse the mind of the intruders, in other words, the human infestation. They are not the real Loops, but still have a good purpose (for the submachine); to attack the minds of the intruders.
EDIT: finished editing
Last edited by The Abacus on 02 Mar 2013 07:08, edited 2 times in total.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Thanks Abacus! :D
Rooster5man wrote:So there's different types of Loops? For that reason, I say Still Alive bordering Doubtful because we haven't seen that in SNEE, even though we've seen multiple loops in SNEE.
Dude, i said that the Loops in SNEE are fake loops made for confuse intruders in the Subnet.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Your welcome :D

I have one question about your theory: what black holes? Do you mean the void?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I was just refering to that note of sub7:
If Subnet is universe, then loops are black holes
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Okay.
I thought that used a literary device. Wait, I don't feel like having this conversation again.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:
Rooster5man wrote:So there's different types of Loops? For that reason, I say Still Alive bordering Doubtful because we haven't seen that in SNEE, even though we've seen multiple loops in SNEE.
Dude, i said that the Loops in SNEE are fake loops made for confuse intruders in the Subnet.
In sub3, the player finded himself in a submachine called the Loop. But what is the Loop?

The Loop is a dimensional mystery, its timeless, spaceless, withouth begining or end, infinite, in a dimension of its own. That makes it the most wildest representation of the subnet.
The Loop is knowed of having an infinite number of rooms displayed in an (X;Y) axis, that Loops constantly. There is always in the (0;0) location (Also known as origin) a passage-machine that once solved the puzzles that surrounds the location, opens and whatever that press the button is launched to the next level of the Loop. The Loop is knowed as a huge trap since is limitless, with an infinite amount of levels, and whatever traped on the Loop will die of deidratation or hunger after solving lot of puzzles that send him to nowhere.

The Loop is located in a dimension of its own, outside of every layer, in other words, outside the reality. Its origins are unknown, but they are two posibilities about it. First, its posible that during the expansion of the Outer Rim, when it reached expand itsefl inside almost every layers, its posible that by some way, it could expanded outside them, by scratch, in the void, that its spaceless, timeless and stuff, like actually the Loop is. The second posibility, as say much of the people traped in the Subnet, its that the Loop its actually the true and original Submachine, that later invaded our reality and created the Subnet itself. The Loop is maybe represented as "IIIIIII" in the navigator, and can by accesed with pressing its eight button, reason as many call it the "Layer 8", however, thats not true, They are only 7 layers and the Loop is just outside them.

Many thinks that the Loop is a huge trap, but some people thinks it as a passage. The Loop has no compatibility with any of the 7 layers because its spaceless, but its posible that every level of the Loop could by placed in every sector of the plan. Entering the Loop will cause that whatever inside lost all its items, but its posible hacking it plasing some items, like coordinate divices, that acts like compass or GPS in the Loop, as well as usefull stuff used for activate the beamer, that will send whatever here directly to the corresponding sector of the current level of the Loop. Is posible that some people use this way to move around in the subnet trough the diferent sectors of the plan tied to the levels of the Loop. Just entering the Loop, solve some puzzles and outside in the sector that one wants. This by some call it a passage, and this probably proves that the Loop its also part of the Plan.

Finally, there is other types of Loops around the Subnet, but those have space, time, and are inside the reality (The 7 layers); those are many times called as "Black holes" in the Subnet.
The actually can work like the Loop, look like the Loop, or both, they are made by the Subnet, just as defense system that try to confuse the mind of the intruders, in other words, the human infestation. They are not real Loops, but still have a good porpuse; attack the minds of the intruders.
Nowhere in this did you reference SNEE, and if you meant to, please make that clear. Don't tell me you said something that's not here.
I have one question about your theory: what black holes? Do you mean the void?
If Subnet is universe, then loops are black holes
Now we have no way of knowing whether the note-writer is correct or if you're correct, thus another problem.

Nowhere has it been mentioned as of yet there's a distinction between Loops, as your Theory is about, thus all Loops are black holes.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Nowhere has it been mentioned as of yet there's a distinction between Loops, as your Theory is about, thus all Loops are black holes.
http://youtu.be/4HB7z3ORLGk?t=4s
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

....What?
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

The Abacus wrote:Okay.
I thought that used a literary device. Wait, I don't feel like having this conversation again.
I would seem that he used it as one, at least to my eye.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."