ENIHCAMBUS Theories.

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: ENIHCAMBUS Theories.

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The torch theory:

In 1905 a group of scientist decided the create a copy of the Core, so they builded the Submachine know as the Root. The Root operates with a computer. When the Root and the Core connected themselves the Root adquired lot of knowledge, and the humans started to test it with many questions...

...And one day all ended. Once humans asked to the computer the big question "Why are we?" they passed the torch and they lost they porpuse, once that the computer was able to answer the question. Since humans lost they porpuse the answer of the question completely changed and the Submachine becomed to most smartest thing on existence, able to ask a simple question to meaningless creatures that lost all they porpuse. Submachine finded it way to expand its powers. When they maked they plans, the Submachine decided to not follow that ideas and to care of itself. When Mur started to shatter the dimension, the Submachine got aware of him, and since he cares all humans as equal, he started to think that every human is like Mur. Mur actions maked so that the Submachine started to hate humans and care them as virus. Then the Submachine become rough. When "they" started to talk about the plan again, the Submachine itself decided to wroke it, starting an expantion of unmapeable locations around the seven layers of reality as revenge.

The locations later formed new Submachines, but that doesn't mean they aren't connected. All of them form the Subnet. Subnet decided to answer the big question to humans once again, and its new answer was: INFECTION FACTOR.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

...Isn't this pretty much reinstating what we already know? It's not a Theory: We know the Computer answered the question by creating the SubNet, all you did was add that Humans are the "Infection," which cannot be confirmed nor denied, but possible already confirmed...

"The submachine itself decided to wroke it" (among other grammatical errors) - What?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Rooster5man wrote:...Isn't this pretty much reinstating what we already know? It's not a Theory: We know the Computer answered the question by creating the SubNet, all you did was add that Humans are the "Infection," which cannot be confirmed nor denied, but possible already confirmed...

"The submachine itself decided to wroke it" (among other grammatical errors) - What?
I think I should stop making theories and instead say "I'm was right" when an affirmation is true.
🧐
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

But you didn't make the Theory beforehand...?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

1 2 3 4 5 | 6 7 8 9 10

|= Mirror

1|10: Beginning storyline/End storyline
2|9: Mur and Liz separation place/Mur and Liz reencounter place
3|8: Loop/Knot
4|7: Mur's lab (Player joins Mur)/Liz's lab (Player joins Liz)
5|6: Beginning of Outer rim/End of Outer rim
🧐
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I've seen this mirror on the old forum (when people mentioned how sub3 mirrors sub8 and therefore the others), but I don't think it was as clear as this
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10= 55

55= 32+23 (numbers seen around subnet) :O

1+3+4+5+10= 23 (You followMur?)
2+6+7+8+9= 32 (You follow Liz?)
Bender sucks
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I think that my "Loop Theory" is debunked now.

So...

What is exactly the Loop?

Perpaps is the same in each Layer.
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:I think that my "Loop Theory" is debunked now.

So...

no, because it it were it would be part of the Knot.

EDIT: but wait, if Sub8 mirrors Sub3...
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:
ENIHCAMBUS wrote:I think that my "Loop Theory" is debunked now.

So...

no, because it it were it would be part of the Knot.

EDIT: but wait, if Sub8 mirrors Sub3...
“If Subnet is universe, then the loops are black holes.”

The Loop is probably something off the grid of the Layers of Reality. We know as much about black holes as we know about the Loops. They could be:

- Real "Loops" between Layers, preventing them from touching physically
- Real "Loops" within the boundaries of the Reality including all Layers, preventing one from wandering into limbo
- Something created by "The Machine" or some sort of "Subgod", perhaps on a similar way that the expansion of the Outer Rim was triggered, for purposes unknown

Since the Loop is obviously made of machinery, it's probably built by a machine or something. Perhaps this "Submachine" or "Sub-world" is indeed a creation by a computer, who knows - and the Loops were created that way as well.

We have no idea of where the Sub really came from, but perhaps it came much, much earlier than we all think.
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/