ENIHCAMBUS Theories.

The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: ENIHCAMBUS Theories.

Post by The Kakama »

Since the Loop is obviously made of machinery, it's probably built by a machine or something. Perhaps this "Submachine" or "Sub-world" is indeed a creation by a computer, who knows - and the Loops were created that way as well.
That could make sense, that at least part of the subnet was created by a computer, and the loops are like glitches.
Is this my final form?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The Kakama wrote:
Since the Loop is obviously made of machinery, it's probably built by a machine or something. Perhaps this "Submachine" or "Sub-world" is indeed a creation by a computer, who knows - and the Loops were created that way as well.
That could make sense, that at least part of the subnet was created by a computer, and the loops are like glitches.
Glitches could be the ones such as 690 or 917. But the Loop in sub3 seems pure, except for its own glitches, like the green leaf.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

One things is sure, I used to say that when Karma Portals are placed inside a circle, oval, arch or hyperbola, now with Sub9 I think this affirmation may be confirmed.
🧐
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The first light we found was white, then we found green, and we thinked that green was powerfull than white. Then we found blue and thus think that it was better than green, but future revelations show the contrary. At the end white is surprisingly the most powerfull color.

Mateusz was really good at blowing our minds there.
🧐
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

So I just thinked about this:

What about if the guys who wrote most of the notes in Sub8 and Sub9 are the Tomb Exploration Team? I think everyone here believes that they died by dehidratation in the 32 chambers, but maybe thats wrong. Maybe Shiva saved them.

Mur send them to explore the tomb traps until they found a new location, the 32 chambers, that was where they suffered of dehidratation, they where almost going to die, until they saw the light of Shiva, who shown they the way. They had to activate the calendar, which was actualy a portal to Layer 8, at first they believed that with the change of dates it was supposed to be a layer of time, but then Shiva told them it was a layer of light, and that they could guide it. Shiva told them that the light didn't guide them, He guided the light so it can guide them. They learned new abilities and now they are now guiding the light to guide us.
🧐
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:died by dehidratation in the 32 chambers
Actually, I can't be sure that they did because the note said that one drop would be enough so I think that they wanted to get the sceptre. Whether they died of dehydration or not I have no idea: they might have gotten lost searching for water.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The idea is to showing you a glimpse of the plan, just a glimpse. Seeing it in all it's glory would blind your mind.
Since Mur existed in all layers of reality when he had his Karma Arm, he was capable of seing the plan in its entire glory, but since he was already retired from one-dimensionality, he wasn't capable of seing what was happening in each Layer, he was blind.
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

yeah, I think that's kind of an immediate deduction from the notes.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Here's a proposal concerning those sewing machines, I think they're just a distraction, but whats important about those machines are the poles, that point in certain direction, as well as the small screens below the video of the sewing machine.<br />The image below this text shows a kind of vault, with a lever, 5 small screens and 5 buttons. Each button changes the corresponding screen to show a number between 0 and 9, in similar fashion as the xyz portal. All this is part of a puzzle, to discover the code you have to use the lever and adjust it to the direction that the screens with sewing machines are pointing, once done the small screen below the video will display a number, that number you will have to place in the right position of the vault. Once the code is complete the vault will unlock, and it will reward us with something, pherpaps a Karma Portal leading to a room full with clothes, Submachine clothes, because its something related to those sewing machines. :)
Here's a proposal concerning those sewing machines, I think they're just a distraction, but whats important about those machines are the poles, that point in certain direction, as well as the small screens below the video of the sewing machine.
The image below this text shows a kind of vault, with a lever, 5 small screens and 5 buttons. Each button changes the corresponding screen to show a number between 0 and 9, in similar fashion as the xyz portal. All this is part of a puzzle, to discover the code you have to use the lever and adjust it to the direction that the screens with sewing machines are pointing, once done the small screen below the video will display a number, that number you will have to place in the right position of the vault. Once the code is complete the vault will unlock, and it will reward us with something, pherpaps a Karma Portal leading to a room full with clothes, Submachine clothes, because its something related to those sewing machines. :)
Sewing Vault.png (39.88 KiB) Viewed 5110 times
Last edited by ENIHCAMBUS on 09 Nov 2014 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

good suggestion! :D