Nuclear Testing Grounds

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: Nuclear Testing Grounds

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

But they are helpful.

Perfect example, when I first played SNEE, The Photos of the Movers, two of them had another set of Coordinates. I only saw one of them due to how tiny each box was, I and I miss the second one near the bottom, the Coordinates I mean.

It was not until after two hours after I was stuck I went back and Found I miss that one Photo by Mistake. It would have taken me about....say half and hour if I had those film negatives with me, so I could check it again. Rather than have to take multiple backtrack on to each location.

My point is that it does not have to be a Theory/note per say, but just something on paper. Weather it a photograph of the Portal machines, or the note about an Error.
Like if a person went to 011, the clockwork corridor, and they went and took all of the Portal Photos, but they didn't see the 3 digit coordinates on that one portal, it would be a lot more helpful to have something to work with.

How else would we know about the Lucky Room in Sub 4, if we did not have the note with the coordinates on it?

Cause...Everyone on this Forum relies on help from another who knows where the new coordinates in SNEE. For example, someone mention Mesopotamian, and I know about the Companion Cube. So my first thought was to head back to ixt - Ixtab's chambers, cause there is a slot to put a Stone Cube.

But I got there to find the pole was not there.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:But they are helpful.

Perfect example, when I first played SNEE, The Photos of the Movers, two of them had another set of Coordinates. I only saw one of them due to how tiny each box was, I and I miss the second one near the bottom, the Coordinates I mean.

It was not until after two hours after I was stuck I went back and Found I miss that one Photo by Mistake. It would have taken me about....say half and hour if I had those film negatives with me, so I could check it again. Rather than have to take multiple backtrack on to each location.

My point is that it does not have to be a Theory/note per say, but just something on paper. Weather it a photograph of the Portal machines, or the note about an Error.
Like if a person went to 011, the clockwork corridor, and they went and took all of the Portal Photos, but they didn't see the 3 digit coordinates on that one portal, it would be a lot more helpful to have something to work with.

How else would we know about the Lucky Room in Sub 4, if we did not have the note with the coordinates on it?

Cause...Everyone on this Forum relies on help from another who knows where the new coordinates in SNEE. For example, someone mention Mesopotamian, and I know about the Companion Cube. So my first thought was to head back to ixt - Ixtab's chambers, cause there is a slot to put a Stone Cube.

But I got there to find the pole was not there.
Ixtab is Mayan.

When I said "Mesopotamian" I meant the Ziggurat, in reference to the Brass Key there, to unlock the box in 731's LCR with.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

And When I said Compainyon Cube, I meant this:
MateuszSkutnik wrote:
OnyxIonVortex wrote:is that a clue?
if not it's in 010
FACEPALM.

No, I really forgot about it....

Ok, now I know where everything is. Got it sorted out. Kind of ready to add another LAYER of puzzles to the canvas.

(but that'll be after subnet hits 100 locations - which means new puzzles will come in 2015).
Oh, and I am now Jealous of this Aiden Wylie, the new guy on the Pastel Forum.

But, Mateusz still made his choice. It quite clear he still like to pull or tug the strings of his fans.To which he more or less get a bit more satifaction out of.

He may wish to hide the Truth behind a bunch of Numbers, and Letters, but there is no point. My drawing is the simplest as it can come.
Also...ShadowNiL, I know what you meant. But you can blame the admen of the Submachine Wiki. I had to look up the word "Mesopotamian", it was under the Cultural influence, I know what the word refers too, It was just too vague for me.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

One last question:
Watcher note (brk) wrote:
"That's impossible. Nothing has changed. The coordinates are the same. Yet everything is gone. There's nothing there now. I can't see anything.”

“Don't worry. He sees you. That's all you need to know.”

“I don't understand.”

“You don't have to. Just accept it."
Who "He"?
Murtuagh?
Einstein?
Shiva?
Or Sir Henry O'Toole?

It not that I don't want to give out my point of view, and even help from time to time, but I simple still think about things.
Khan wrote:You reap what you sow, Artyom:
force answers force,
war breeds war,
and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without any thought or doubt.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

How else did we "Untie The Knot"?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Please keep all genius/insane/mixture-of-both rambling posts to your own thread, WIQ.

Just for the sake of others.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

my thoughts exactly.
I should delete half of this thread.
This is a place to test in-game functionalities, and you turned it into another theories thread.

ON TOPIC:

I changed the display of multiple item in subnet inventory. Now it's updated to current float version (number of items is displayed in the item description rather than as a separate number next to the item).

Thoughts?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I'm fine with the change, now it's less obvious that you're carrying more than 1 item of the same type but it looks cleaner now.
Bloodhit
subnet technician

Post by Bloodhit »

I want notepad in SU, can we have it?
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »