The Abacus' Theories

The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: The Abacus' Theories

Post by The Abacus »

Rooster wrote:At first, I thought you were going along the path of "The Symbols are carved to create energy,"
The symbols, I presume, either create the energy, help stabilise it or stabilise the palace. But no, I wasn't going there – the theory is meant the explain anti-structure not the symbols.
Rooster wrote:
The Abacus wrote:This is what I believe to be anti-structural architecture – a type of architecture that is freed from the limitations of material durability. As long as energy flows throughout the palace, the general structure will remain intact, oblivious to whatever elements exist in the submachine that would wear away the material and eventually cause the palace to collapse. The material elements do seem to however be worn away, but most of the structure remains intact and will not collapse.
While that does make sense, and it's somewhat plausible, I feel like the reasoning behind us seeing the Core not totally blown apart by Mur's Karma powers is due to Game Mechanics - If the Core was ripped apart by Mur, how could we transverse it?
I'm quite sure we only saw a very small part of the core. It is likely the places we didn't see that were most blown apart. The pamphlet does say after all that: This Winter Palace and the surrounding gardens are prime examples of anti-structural architecture freed from boundaries of material durability
Rooster wrote:It's interesting though: Perhaps Karma is an energy that acts like Magnetic poles, repelling each other, thus Karma entering an already-Karma-based-structure (or "anti-structure") makes the Core undo the "anti-structure." Without a structure nor Anti-Structure, the Core is slowly lost into the Void.
I would presume that Karma and/or Wisdom are the only elements that could possibly destroy the anti-structure of the Winter Palace. There is whole other section of the Winter Palace that is missing (if you don't know what I'm talking about look closely at the illustration on the pamphlet)
WorldisQuiet wrote:I theories if we were to look at the bottom of the pillars, which we can't see in the game, they would end up not being attach to anything. It would actually be keeping the Winter Palace and the Parts of the South Garden that had the Anti Structure there afloat in the same location, or spot the Winter Palace and South Garden was build on this Ground Earth-like Structure I mention before despite it being surrounded by the Void.
That's possible
WorldisQuiet wrote:The symbols you mention are actual scribble craving some people did in the walls of the Winter Palace, like some people do with their pencil when they carve into their desk. The reason why it's glowing is because the Anti-Structure that is inside the stone that makes up the Winter Palace is right behind it. Some of the Scribbles in the Winter Palace are glowing because when whoever did that manege to crave in deep enough so the Anti-Structure Light was visible through the lines that make up the scribble shape. Like when you shine a flash light at a wooden crate, the light continues through the space that is in between the wooden boards.
Are saying it's like graffiti? It's highly likely that it is not.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

But no, I wasn't going there – the theory is meant the explain anti-structure not the symbols.
I know the Theory's purpose, but then why was that added in? Lol.
I'm quite sure we only saw a very small part of the core. It is likely the places we didn't see that were most blown apart. The pamphlet does say after all that: This Winter Palace and the surrounding gardens are prime examples of anti-structural architecture freed from boundaries of material durability
I fullheartedly agree that we haven't seen the whole of The Core - Why else did we not see the Lighthouse?

So your Theory is directly about the Palace and the Gardens, not the Core as a whole. I see, very sneaky :P

Code: Select all

I would presume that Karma and/or Wisdom are the only elements that could possibly destroy the anti-structure of the Winter Palace. There is whole other section of the Winter Palace that is missing (if you don't know what I'm talking about look closely at the illustration on the pamphlet)
Good thought - The rest of the Core could be in the Void, as I recall WorldisQuiet has said once.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Rooster5man wrote:
But no, I wasn't going there – the theory is meant the explain anti-structure not the symbols.
I know the Theory's purpose, but then why was that added in? Lol.
As evidence that there is energy flowing through the Winter Palace
Rooster5man wrote:
I fullheartedly agree that we haven't seen the whole of The Core - Why else did we not see the Lighthouse?

So your Theory is directly about the Palace and the Gardens, not the Core as a whole. I see, very sneaky :P
The Winter Palace and Gardens are the only example of anti-structure that is confirmed to be so by Mateusz. There is nothing else that practically has a label saying 'This is an example of anti-structure' :P
Rooster5man wrote:

Code: Select all

Good thought - The rest of the Core could be in the Void, as I recall WorldisQuiet has said once.
I think I should have added that into the theory XD
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

As evidence that there is energy flowing through the Winter Palace
It's not really "evidence" though - We can't tell the symbols provide energy.
The Winter Palace and Gardens are the only example of anti-structure that is confirmed to be so by Mateusz. There is nothing else that practically has a label saying 'This is an example of anti-structure'
True. No, I was just saying it's sneaky that you decided to worm around me almost Debunking the whole thing because I said "The Core is made of Anti-Structure" when it's only the two components inside The Core - The Palace and Gardens.
I think I should have added that into the theory XD
Seconded :P It's not too late, haha.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I know what the symbols are now.
Their Decor. Like in any big important structure, they creating certain designs in the walls.
Like how their are Hieroglyphics in Egyptian Tombs or other important things.
Or how buildings like Buckingham Palace, it has its own decor built in the walls.

Its that simple.
We've been over thinking about idea's in the Submachine again.

The Anti-Structure light is some kind of element, that all I can think of. When the humans tried to utilize it energy capability, it would always go wrong. But then one day Sir Henry O'Toole was in a manner of speaking was able to tame the material.
I never knew a beam of light could bend like that.
Maybe that right there was the mention in the way of how they were able to "Bend" the material to their will in a metaphor phrase.

Similar to how the element of uranium would be unstable when put in the condition we would need it to be in order to create usable energy. but then we ourselves learned how to create a nuclear power in a control reaction.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Rooster wrote:It's not really "evidence" though - We can't tell the symbols provide energy.
Well, they are glowing and they can be in multiple places – some are even repeated in a methodical manner. That ought to tell us something :P – Not?
Rooster wrote:True. No, I was just saying it's sneaky that you decided to worm around me almost Debunking the whole thing because I said "The Core is made of Anti-Structure" when it's only the two components inside The Core - The Palace and Gardens.
What did I say that suggested that?
Rooster wrote:Seconded :P It's not too late, haha.
I will – later though (like always)
WorldisQuiet wrote:Their Decor. Like in any big important structure, they creating certain designs in the walls.
I doubt it :? , they cover the whole dimensional gateway to the palace. Something as mysterious as that covered in symbols often implies they serve some function and are not merely decor.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Its that simple.
We've been over thinking about idea's in the Submachine again.

The Anti-Structure light is some kind of element, that all I can think of. When the humans tried to utilize it energy capability, it would always go wrong. But then one day Sir Henry O'Toole was in a manner of speaking was able to tame the material.
I'm pretty sure it's Karma. The beams of light in Sub7 are reminscient of the Beamers in Sub8, I wonder if that has something to do with it. The Beams of light in Sub7 are coming from a Stone - Perhaps they're "natural" beamers?
I never knew a beam of light could bend like that.
Maybe that right there was the mention in the way of how they were able to "Bend" the material to their will in a metaphor phrase.
I thought that was referring to the beam of light bending in Sub8...? If my thought stated above is correct, then I suppose it's possible.
Well, they are glowing and they can be in multiple places – some are even repeated in a methodical manner. That ought to tell us something :P – Not?
Not all of them are glowing though.
What did I say that suggested that?
I guess just by talking about The Core, I thought it meant The Core as a whole...? Lol.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Rooster wrote:I'm pretty sure it's Karma
How about Wisdom? We don't know if they're the same yet :P
Rooster wrote:Not all of them are glowing though.
90% are.
Rooster wrote:I guess just by talking about The Core, I thought it meant The Core as a whole...? Lol.
The only time I mentioned the core was when you said:
While that does make sense, and it's somewhat plausible, I feel like the reasoning behind us seeing the Core not totally blown apart by Mur's Karma powers is due to Game Mechanics - If the Core was ripped apart by Mur, how could we transverse it?

In the theory it was only mentioned once when I was referring to Sub7.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

How about Wisdom? We don't know if they're the same yet
I've theorized they're two different entities :P
90% are.
That's not all :P
In the theory it was only mentioned once when I was referring to Sub7.
Right, so maybe that one time told me "He's referring to The Core as a whole being supported by Anti-Structure" :P
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Rooster wrote:That's not all :P
What do you mean? 90% is a rough estimate – most of the symbols are glowing in the Winter Palace and gardens.
Rooster wrote:Right, so maybe that one time told me "He's referring to The Core as a whole being supported by Anti-Structure" :P
Oh, okay then