chuck12's theories

Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Re: The End Room Theroy

Post by Rooster5man »

What are you trying to say? If that's a new Theory, I've discussed what corrections need to be made in WorldIsQuiet's Theory thread.
chuck12
lost in subnet

Post by chuck12 »

Rooster5man wrote:What are you trying to say? If that's a new Theory, I've discussed what corrections need to be made in WorldIsQuiet's Theory thread.
I posted it there first. Just ignore this.
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Interesting ideas, but I have to agree with rooster. Also...
chuck12 wrote:Like you good sir, I traveled through the SubNet. When Murtaugh created the Submachine, he never meant for it to have 999 rooms total. This room is actually special. You can find that this has been infected by the other people. That picture on the wall has a secret. There is also a door that I went out with a spaace suit. It is to outer space, and I am stuck out there. Try to find me if you can.
Soo... did the guy leave the note then jump out as a REALLY bizarre (and long lived) game of catch? Or do you have some kind of theory that explains how a guy in a space suit could make a note materialize in room 999? (I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm serious, I'd like to know how you explain that and what kind of theory you have behind it.)
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

But the Submachine may be underground. this note right here says it:
READ ME!

Have you noticed that with each puzzle solved you move deeper below ground? That doesn't look like a good escape plan. The machine itself is a giant trap. In order to escape it you must stop solving puzzles or you'll just remain perpetually in that loop. The loop is timeless, spaceless, without beginning or end. It's the worst place you could have find yourself after teleporting from the lighthouse. Here's what I want you to do:
Don't open the passage-machine in room (0, 0). Instead, look for a green leaf and bring it to the statue in room (-12, 9). This should disconnect you from the loop, in which case you should arrive at the Lab, or somewhere nearby. Good luck!

Mur

There got to be a reason why he said deeper below ground.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

That was the thought behind the term "Submerged Machine" - The people who coined it thought they were below ground due to the darkness. (I remember reading that somewhere.) However, where does that fit into this discussion, WorldIsQuiet? About escaping into space?
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

Maybe the end is the surface
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Soullock wrote: why did M said that each puzzle we solve, we move deeper below ground???
maybe it was a metaphore. Like - you fall deeper into trouble, or into the trap ofyour mind, madness, who knows what else...

deeper below surface.think about it.