Submachine 8: the Plan

ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Re: Submachine 8: the Plan

Post by ThunderDasher »

Submachine Is A Rainbow PF meme confirmed

Please make it happen peoples
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

The Kakama wrote:I wonder if it is possible that the 8th layer is just a combination of all the 7 layers, and that's why when Murtaugh put his arm in the waterfall, it no longer existed in the other layers and became an eight layer object, making it invisible to someone from any one layer and also allowing Murtaugh to create karma portals (Because the layer of light is made up of energy released from moving through the other layers, his arm is basically pure energy, which can allow him to manipulate the fabric of space in the submachine world by just burning holes in it).
Despite being unlikely, that is a brilliant idea.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:WARNING: THE CONTENT SHOWN BELOW IS STRONGELY SCIENTIFICAL, IN CASE YOU DON'T SUPPORT IT DISCRETION IS RECOMENDED
I clearly remember the day it all ended. It was not long after the computer processing power exceeded that of the human brain. Many thought that this was the turning point, but not so. The moment came a bit later. I remember, because I was there, when we asked the biggest question. The one we've been struggling with for millennia.

Why are we?

But this time the question wasn't directed at us. We asked the computer. And that was the turning point in the history of humanity. That exact moment. Once we acknowledged that we're not the most evolved structure on our planet, once we passed the torch, our purpose diminished. Did we expect the computer to fry under the heaviest of questions? Of course. So you can imagine our surprise, when this happened.

The computer answered the question.
My point of view:

Do you know what did the machine said? Me neither. Submachine Universe is not actually our Universe, but then:

Why are we?

The asnwer is always that there's no answer.

Why there is no answer?

Its kinda simple and complex at the same time: There can't be an answer, because if there is an answer, the porpuse of the humanity would damnish. Humanity haves the ability of think and use the gattered knowledge to create tools for survival, in other words, humanity has 2 great capabilities: Science and Technology. If there is an answer for each question, or a "God" that all knows, there would be limits in what an actual human knows and all the scientifical and technological progress would find a dead end, in other words, humanity will find a dead end.
I there's something we have to know is that the simple reason why are we is that its is just prove that the reality we is live is unlimited. So if we humans can't reach to know everything was the matter then? Well, we didn't evolved to know everything, we evolved to know more and more! Any info is important for our survival, and since the Reality is unlimited, just imagine how far we can reach.

Why are we?

Never know, we are just another innovation of the evolution, made to keep acknowlodging over and over, changing constantly as new info gets discovered to reach better technologies for our survival, just like any other lifeform does. Important is how far we can reach, thats its the matter, because there are no limits! :P
I seen something like this before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyYS-GzBSIg
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Listen
Keep your mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7fX_NYO ... e=youtu.be

(No public access)
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

BTW, is there truthful information about what we see in background in Church?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I wish. We need more info on the background of the Temple and the roof of the Lab, too. (Also the windows in the Lab location...what are they showing? Not void, for sure)
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I don't think those are fake backgrounds, especially the Temple ones, they're too many scenes with that background.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Besides the Temple Location, The Lab, The Church, and places like those probably are the actual locations.

Cause, lets say the location the Lab and the Church, like the Lighthouse, were built originally somewhere else. Then, when they were somehow brought to the Submachine, it didn't just bring the buildings and the foundation, but a fraction of the location they were originally at to the Submachine as well.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

clicking on "No, I don't think so."...
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter