Submachine 1: the Basement

Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Re: Submachine 1: the Basement

Post by Anonymous2 »

I inquired about it and got a response:
Mark did the entire let's play in a single video, making this a one-off episode of Submachine 1. If it stretched for more than one video, we would have an episodic let's play. We sort these pending on how Mark presents his episodes.

8 hours ago by NewGenTV
I do slightly question the validity of the response, as I've watched several of Mark's videos where he continues a series, and the episodes stay in one video. Time can only tell in this case. I suggest we attempt contact with Mark through other means as well. Bring attention to the series, give him a good reason to continue it.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Error 3113 @ http://markiplier.wikia.com/wiki/Submachine_1#comm-12211 wrote:I would like to repost another comment here, apologizing for my attitude in my previous comment. I was frustrated and took it out the wrong way. I will be posting a similar comment in Mark's next released video.
Elli3 @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjDf47UHGCo wrote:Markiplier, I sincerely apologize for the rude comments I have been leaving on your last few videos, which will probably total around at least 20 videos by this point. Anything I have said in the comments section I sincerely take back, as well as any demands or threats I have made. My frustration does not deserve to be shown to your channel in that form. Please do not feel obliged or pressured in anyway to respond to my comments.

I also apologize to the Pastel Community for trying to spread the popularity of the Submachine series in such a negative way. I tried to push its growth too fast, and I see it's not having an effect. For any Submachine fan out here, I apologize. For the rest of the Youtubers who read these comments, I apologize for making you sift through my snide remarks. They in no way reflect the rest of the Pastel Community (where Submachine is well-loved).

Again, I'm sorry. I want to end my post chain from video to video on a good note. I know this will probably go unread, just like the rest of the comments I posted, but I still wanted to put this out there.
I also want to apologize to Mateusz Skutnik for abusing your game series and for losing my cool in the rant board when you didn't immediately respond to my previous messages in your contact thread. I can't say sorry enough.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

guys what are you doing

:mrgreen:
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

He's just apologizing for comments he made to the Markiplier wiki, and I guess also for comments made to Mark's videos.. I had a little chat with him over PM last night regarding some things...

When you go to another community regarding this one, you don't troll or spam it. ;)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Excuse me, I wasn't trolling or spamming. One comment per video that stated what I honestly felt at the time isn't spamming. I didn't apologise for spamming, I apologised because my feelings were out of place and they could put a bad rep on Mat's work. But it wasn't spamming if I meant everything I said at the time. And I definitely was not trying to get angry responses from people.
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

Error_3113 wrote:Excuse me, I wasn't trolling or spamming. One comment per video that stated what I honestly felt at the time isn't spamming. I didn't apologise for spamming, I apologised because my feelings were out of place and they could put a bad rep on Mat's work. But it wasn't spamming if I meant everything I said at the time. And I definitely was not trying to get angry responses from people.
So posting on that wiki with the same IP address acting like different people and agreeing with yourself isn't spamming to you?

Okay...
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

No, it's not. I wasn't even thinking about IP addresses or anything like that. If you notice, it's a simple copy-paste. I'm not agreeing with myself, saying "I agree with what this guy was saying on the other page". I just posted the same message in two places just in case people looked at one page more than the other. Don't accuse me of trying to hide behind a computer code, I knew I was logged in when I made those comments.

I don't know what else to say.
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

Error_3113 wrote:No, it's not. I wasn't even thinking about IP addresses or anything like that. If you notice, it's a simple copy-paste. I'm not agreeing with myself, saying "I agree with what this guy was saying on the other page". I just posted the same message in two places just in case people looked at one page more than the other. Don't accuse me of trying to hide behind a computer code, I knew I was logged in when I made those comments.

I don't know what else to say.
Don't say anything. Let's just move on from this, you said what you needed to and I said what I needed to. If you feel like you need to take a break from here, do it. I do it all the time :lol:

Sorry if I'm picking at you.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Gemini wrote:I inquired about it and got a response:
Mark did the entire let's play in a single video, making this a one-off episode of Submachine 1. If it stretched for more than one video, we would have an episodic let's play. We sort these pending on how Mark presents his episodes.

8 hours ago by NewGenTV
I do slightly question the validity of the response, as I've watched several of Mark's videos where he continues a series, and the episodes stay in one video. Time can only tell in this case. I suggest we attempt contact with Mark through other means as well. Bring attention to the series, give him a good reason to continue it.
That response leads me to question the system of cataloging series they use. I mean, if Mark played Submachine 3 in two episodes, for instance, then would that be the "Submachine 3 series"?
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

From their response I gather that he does episodic let's plays in a single video, so Submachine 1 - 2 would be done in a single video. But that isn't the case

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... -lAB5022bY

Markiplier did do the Alice Is Dead series, which is a point and click game series, and there are three games and he did all three, in three separate videos...