Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Graph is awesome. :D
Mr. Trapezoid
lost in subnet

Re: Submachine 1: the Basement

Post by Mr. Trapezoid »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:Graph is awesome. :D
:D

Making these graphs has given me a whole new appreciation for the Submachine games.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I got permission from Marcus Gutierrez to upload the original Cathedral track. You can listen to it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z13-R0vDp8
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

At last! Thanks!
Original full version is for public, not only for fans.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Today Matt posted the new version and HD images of the Isubmachine rooms. I tried to puzzle a map with the rooms, it only needs the one room we haven't seen yet, the one with a door, pipe, ladder in green. I added the doors and ladder assets like the original map of Isubmachine on the wiki made it.
This is the missing boy:
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Re: Trapezoid's dungeon graph, in the hopes that someday you come back to us and see the reply

As I'm understanding this concept more and more, I'm wondering if in this Sub1 graph, for example, it would be more beneficial to extend the tile keys down to all line up with the top left tile, rather than having them be a set number of units below the locks above them? I feel like that, along with the orange coloring, will help people more easily see to which lock the tile keys correlate to if they were all on the same visual line. Or does that break another rule that I can't quite see right away?

EDIT: I think it does break a rule, concerning how the vertical axis appears to show progression from one thing to another, so extending the keys down would imply that they're collected at some point past other locks for other puzzles. But I'm wondering still if there's a workaround.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

For the people that didn't watch yesterdays stream, Mateusz explored the Submachine 1 Game Maker build for a bit which I cut out and uploaded on youtube: (Removed)
Altough there are in the newer version; some other updates in the layout that I haven't added; I updated the ISubmachine map: Image
Last edited by Augustus on 09 Sep 2020 22:43, edited 1 time in total.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

:D

Any news about actual working ORIGINAL game file of Isubmachine, K09, that can be installed to Iphone? ;)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Sad.