WorldisQuiet's theories

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: The Black Dossier Theory

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Now...the Temple is the Original Wisdom Gem. Or at least its made up of the same material that a single Wisdom Gem contains. Like to say the Stone used to make the 10 commandments is made up of the same type of stone used by the Egyptian to Build the pyramid.

But also understand this, the Temple is not exactly 3 Dimensional, but its also not 2 Dimension. For example being that their is a different point of View between looking a a spiral Staircase from a bird eye view, and the looking at the same spiral staircase from the side.

Before I continues, I simple wish to explain the URL link, and the following images. The URL link is to the Wiki Map of the Temple; and I simple use it as an example of the layout of the Temple is Wrong; but please understand I am not trying to pick on the person who made it, they made it simple with the images from the game Submachine 9, the Temple. But the point of view is again hidden within the architecture of the game layout for Submachine 9, the Temple.

The Temple 2D Layout

First of all, the actual space the Temple takes up, in term of an outside shape, is equal to the same shape of a single Wisdom Gem. We know the top half is a pyramid, but so is the bottom half. When we go through either a portal or climb a rope to access another level of the Temple, we only saw a 2D transaction between location to location. Plus, the majority of the Game, take place INSIDE the Temple, we don't know its actual interior layout. We only have the point of view from the inside that said the top half is a 3 dimension triangle.

There are more than one way to get to the bottom of the temple, the image above shows there are more than 1 way to get to the bottom, cause we entered the middle hole, but we could have also entered either the left or the right hole.

We cold have for example, gotten through the the left or the right hole through the pipes underneath the Tomb of Murtaugh. But of course, we couldn't. But we could have also entered the left or right hole through the pipes underneath Elizabeth Tomb. We simple could cause again, the 3rd layer is still broken.

I said "Either the left or the right hole" simple cause I don't know what hole reaches what pipe. But its this image that shows that the whole 2 Dimesional layout of the Temple is of course a 3 dimensional diamond. It just simply the internal wraps around very complex like a Rubic Cube.

But...also know this, when we climb down, we can only see 2 faces on the statue. But by the laws of symmetry tells me there is a 3 face. But...remember that we view all of this under the restrictions of two Dimensions. So as far as we know, there are actually 4 faces at the top of that statue.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:But...the reason why I say the Temple is made up of the original material that is contained within a single wisdom Crystal. Is because of that statue.

First of all, in Dante's inferno, the main protagonist has to travel through the 9 circle of hell to receive salvation. And when he gets to the bottom of the 9th Circle, he then has to walk up to Satan, (Who is trap within a single sheet of ice) and Satan has 3 heads. Then he climbs down Satan harry leg and get out of hell.

But as I recall, Dante wrote both the Inferno, and the divine comedy.
So...this is why I said the Temple is made up of the original material contain within a single wisdom gem.

This is a map of the Inferno 9 circle of hell.

And this is the map of Purgatory from the Divine Comedy

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Again...I don't know if there are 3 faces on the Temple statue, or 4. I simple can't see them from my point of view when climbing down the rope. Just like none of us know the actual layout of the Temple.
Simlier to how we don't know the location layout in Daymare Cat. Cause we can only moved up, Down, Left, and Right. But we can of course move "Forward and Backwards"

It just that "Forward and Backwards" simple look like a door Frame in Daymare Cat.

While Forward and Backwards look like this in the Submachine:Portals

But I do know this.

The tip of this point,

Is directly above the center of this circle.
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 27 May 2014 05:03, edited 4 times in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...here me out. In the Matrix, the Arctiect said
We have destroy Zion 5 times before. This will be the sixth time we have done it.
Again...I said its not about when, but where.
Layers wrote:
- There are seven main layers of reality.

- Yes, that's common knowledge.

- But there is another layer. The one often misinterpreted as the layer of time.

- If it's not time, what is it then?

- That's the layer of Light. You see, when you move through the field of atoms frozen in time, the friction causes them to emit visible light. It's everywhere you move. It's not a guiding light. You're the one who's guiding that light. Where you will go is entirely up to you.
Now...the player is going to be born in the 4th Layer.
But note that the there are seven main layers of reality. They are called "Layers of Reality", not "Layers of Time". Now....everyone has read Julves Vern The Time Machine. And near the end of it, the Time Traveler, after getting his time machine back runs from the Morlocks towards the future. To which he stops in the future to find that everyone is dead, and the earth is a barren wasteland. And there are giant Crabs.

But...not allot of people read David J. Lake, The Man who loved Morlocks. I have. And its a unofficial sequel to Jules Vern the Time machine. It continues the story after the end of Time machine Novel.

To which the Time Travel learn his simple presents in the future actually brought many germs of the past to the future. And it appear all of the Morlocks Die. He also learn he can't stop back in the points of time he already been at. Simple cause the level would not move to on off position. And He stops back 20 years after he left at the end of the first novel to get his filmed develop. To which he learn of his story becoming a novel. But...what he later find out to his expense is he can't go back to the point he left at the end of the first novel cause he stop in a point of the pass many years after he left. But...his first trip back to the future after his last trip in the end of the first novel, it takes place in the year 1 million or so. And there is a city inhabited by people who look like humans, (Except their skull is enlarge around the eye). But he later learns that those people are actually Morlocks, to which is devastated.

At the end of that story, he simple goes back to that point in time and lives the rest of his life with Wanda. But there is also a small story after that story end where the Author David J. Lake write telegrams sent between Morlocks. It turns out that the time traveler ended up not in any location, but was actually in the middle of a Wildlife Preserve. And apparently beyond the palace of green porcelain was the end of the Wildlife preserve are the fields the morlocks grew their crops.

Now...my point being in this long Rambling of a post is this. The main seven Layers are called "the Seven Main Layers of Reality". Not Time. There is no one trap in the 8th layer. But look at the seven main layers the same as:
Zion being destroy 5 times before
But also look at the point of view on the accounts of time. There may have been life on mars once upon a time, weather there were beings of intelligent, or simple creature like animals. But...the planet mars is also dead, (As far as we know). But, even though there no life on the surface of mars, the planet is still there.

MY point is this, the Player of the main series is the result of many "Trials an Errors" of the Submachine trying to fix a simple mistake. Its not that it killed everyone who lived in the Submachine layers, its that they simple all died. But...do understand this, the Player was suppose to be born, and he was going to be born in the 4th Layer. But...understand he was simple receive the genetic code that his other version shared in their own layer.

But because everyone simple died out due to the process of natural selection, that a bit difficult.
But the only reason why not only Murtaugh, Elizabeth, and Sir Henery O'toole had their power was simple cause they had a counterpart in the other layers.

The rest of the inhabitants of the Submachine did not. Despite if they were on Elizabeth Team, or Murtaugh Lab Team, they simple exist as a human, but they only exist as a human and as A person mind and soul within a single layer of the seven layers.

Also know this, we know for a fact there is a piece of equipment known as a Navigator, but do we know if there are more than one? The 8th Layer is simple the point where the player will be able to finish his/her journey, but with the help of time standing still.

And at the Submachine 10, the Exit, the Player will still be able to move around. And he/she will be born at the end of Submachine 10, the exit in the 4th Layer. But that will only happen some time after the End of Submachine 10, where history will follow the fixation of the 3rd Layer of Reality as well as the other layers. And the player will live, die, and live again at some point following that point in death.

But...until the point in time when the player is born in the 4th layer, multiple cycles will follow as well in the other layers. To where 3 other people who is not the player of the main series also is given the wisdom bestowed by Shiva. They will be born in their own point in time in their own layer between layer 5 though 7. And when this 7th person from the 7th layer dies. The last remaining parts of the Submachine will be completed, and the 7 main layers will simple vanish.

Following which the remaining 8th layer will explode and the Big Bang will follow.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

This Note:
Light beam wrote:
- I never knew a beam of light could bend like that.
It means 3 things...

This:

Energy trail

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

To Quote Morpheus from the Matrix Film
Morpheus wrote:Neo, I hope you learn like I did at one point there is a Difference between knowing the path, and Walking the path.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:But also understand this, the Temple is not exactly 3 Dimensional, but its also not 2 Dimension. For example being that their is a different point of View between looking a a spiral Staircase from a bird eye view, and the looking at the same spiral staircase from the side.
And I do mean that:

Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 26 May 2014 17:34, edited 3 times in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...has anyone heard of the Story were several Blind Men Describe an Elephant?
If not...this will help.

Blind men and an Elephant - Wikipedia

I only ask this question about the story because of Mateusz Teasing his fans.

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Do understand. My point of view of this Theory that The Submachine is the 3rd Dimension, and that the Player is going to be the child of Murtaugh and Elizabeth.

I...myself as WorldisQuiet5256 have been a fan of the Submachien series for some time now.
In fact....I first found the Submachine game in 5th Grade. When I was taking a look at internet computer Games.

I never owned an Xbox One, Xbox 360, or Xbox 1.
As well as a PS1, PS2, PS3, or PS4.
(Simply cause my parent's are not that wealthy and I find that playing the game distracts the person from the story put into it.)

But...it was not that I simple didn't want to "View" these video games, so I simple watch their walk through on YouTube.

Back to when I first started looking at online computer games. My mother was actually happy to see me occupied in a actual computer games, (Cause it is "Normal" to play computer games)

Now...I made this theory simple base on my one strength, my Crafter Eye I like to call it.
Took me awhile to craft it into perfection. Cause....my first Avatar on in the old pastel forum was this:

And...V for Vendetta been a interesting point of value for me. I simple look under all points of perspective on the story.

So do understand, when I research on anything, I don't let the other people analysis or point view/perspective on a story blind my own perspective on my research.

Such as this example here
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

This...is what brought made all of the Black Dossier Theory come together.
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:I thought of something interesting. The machine at the bottom of Temple, were we get the 8th navigator Button. Its a Nut Cracker. Only instead of walnuts its Wisdom Crystals. And instead of cracking nuts to get the core, we are splitting the Atom to make the 8th Navigator Button that would actually Work with the navigator.

I mean, it would take allot of Power to safety cross over the Layer of Light.

Sidenote: I only edited this photo. Simple cause I couldn't get both the photo and the inscription translation in the same photo.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING