WorldisQuiet's theories

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: The Black Dossier Theory

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:
However, the computer that answered "why are we?" is still a mystery. Maybe it is a physical/technological manifestation of Shiva?
Do tell me, who was it that ask that question to the computer? We know a group of "They" ask the question...but who is They?

They were the remaining living failed child of the Submachine before the Player came in.
Here is a perfect example that follows that logic. I never read the original Author C. Clark Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. But I have seen the movies. The recent new ones, and the British Adaption that came before the movie.

And I do work at the library So I found a copy of "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe". To which the ultimate question did match the one from the British adaptation of the book series.

The Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything was "42" to which deep thought said it was the answer, but you never ask me the question. To which she then said she created a computer to calculate the the ultimate Question, Which was actually Earth.

Now...the ultimate Question was "What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9?".
I figure out the joke behind Arthur C. Clark Logic.

7x7 = 49
7x6 = 42
6x9 = 54.

If life was perfect, the answer would have been 49, not 42.

They ask "Why are we?"
It vague but it match who "They" are. They were the failed Children of the Submachine who still happened to live, so they got to together to figure out why "They" were even conceive in the first place.

And the computer did answer the question, we just don't know what the answer was. Probable cause they either didn't fully understand it, or they debated about the answer for the rest of their lives.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Influence wrote:
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:
However, the computer that answered "why are we?" is still a mystery. Maybe it is a physical/technological manifestation of Shiva?
Do tell me, who was it that ask that question to the computer? We know a group of "They" ask the question...but who is They?

They were the remaining living failed child of the Submachine before the Player came in.
Here is a perfect example that follows that logic. I never read the original Author C. Clark Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. But I have seen the movies. The recent new ones, and the British Adaption that came before the movie.

And I do work at the library So I found a copy of "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe". To which the ultimate question did match the one from the British adaptation of the book series.

The Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything was "42" to which deep thought said it was the answer, but you never ask me the question. To which she then said she created a computer to calculate the the ultimate Question, Which was actually Earth.

Now...the ultimate Question was "What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9?".
I figure out the joke behind Arthur C. Clark Logic.

7x7 = 49
7x6 = 42
6x9 = 54.

If life was perfect, the answer would have been 49, not 42.
Very good question regarding who "they" are. Based on the notes we've found throughout the series there are many "theys" such as the exploration team.

However, what if "they" is really the player, that just repeated through the submachine history like your theory states?

What if the people trapped in the 8th layer, is just copies of the player that were reborn and repeated through the submachine?

What if it is the player that left all those notes behind all along, but does not know it because he was reborn each time?

In this case, the ONLY inhabitants that ever walked the submachine were Henry O'toole, the player, Liz, and Murtaugh.

Or maybe just the player? Were we alone this whole time and it's the player vs Shiva/God?

And in the end, before the big bang occurs, we will ask Shiva "why are we" like our previous reincarnations did and we will learn the secret behind the universe. Then the series ends.

Maybe the submachine is all Shiva just creating and testing space and time, and once the player finishes this test in Sub 10, the big bang occurs and a fully functional universe is created.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Influence wrote:
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Close, but not what I meant. The They mention in the note about the computer, those are the failed children after many years after both Murtaugh and Elizabeth Death. I mean for example, say One of the fail ones left the basement, but forgot to take a wisdom Gem with them, after getting to the bottom of the lighthouse, or somewhere near, they are not killed, they just simple cannout move forward cause they made a simple small mistake.

How Murtuagh was able to conceive his power was not simple. Like I said, each version of himself in their own layers put their left arm in the exact same waterfall.

But "When" did they do it? My point being is that Murtaugh existed in the other layers as well, but they each were a different age, grown a different life. But they all put their left arm in the same waterfall. The "They" or The "others" as we come to know as on Elizabeth side, they were just average people who thought they "Knew Better".

My point being is that each layer is a copy of the other, but the history following each cycle restart. But the history in each layer are not the same. They are, like a alter universe, but the timeline actually run parallel to each other.

When the Murtaugh from the 3rd layer put his left arm in the Kent waterfalls, the other murtaugh in their own layer were a different age at the point, and have either already put their left arm in the Kent waterfall, or were going to at some point in their own layer future.
Ahh, I see. Thanks for clearing it up.

So then do you think that perhaps the "exploration team" and those stuck in the 8th layer are just the Murtaughs from a different layer? We did learn that Murtaugh died in Sub 9, but maybe his other copies weren't dead YET.

I'm still convinced that only the Player, Murtaugh, and Elizabeth have inhabited the submachine. Everything else is some sort of illusion or there's something going on to make it seem like there are others.

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about the failed children theory xD
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:
Pulsaris wrote:For some inexplicable-for-now reasons, I still think that there are multiple instances, or reincarnations, of Murtaugh, and perhaps also Liz. The player is one of the reincarnations of Mur, perhaps the fifth one.
And I said that already.
Let me clarifies by using examples from the matrix.
A: The Architect said Neo was the one. Or rather when he was born in the matrix and in physical human form that he
Inherited the anomaly of the main matrix code.
And that what has happened happened 5 times before. Now...The One was to simple free 23 people from the matrix to build the next Zion.

B: In the first matrix Film, after neo learns what it is, he wakes up back on the ship and Morpheus mention about the one before. Said that
It was he who freed the first of us
We know that Murtuagh was originally from the 3rd Layer.
But what layer was Elizabeth originally from?
Or Sir Henry O'Toole?

Here me out, I said that the Submachine is the world before the Big bang. And I mean that. The difference between the 7 layers of Reality and the multiverse of today world is, there many more layers or "Alternate Universe". the actual count doesn't matter.

My point being is that the player is going to be the child of Murtuagh and Elizabeth. Simple cause Murtaugh and Elizabeth never gave birth to a child, but the other problem being is the next "One" to be born in the 4th layer is impossible. Cause everyone else die before this person could be conceived.

I mention the point of reincarnation before on another thread, and I mean that for a reason. I am of course not related to any of you who read this post. But you all are still technically my brothers and Sisters. It would simple take a many longs hour of tracing our family tree until we find the point where we share the same mother and Father.

Like one end of A Wisdom Gem

I use the example of Adam and Eve from the bible. Granted yes it in itself is a myth, but I wish to compare it to the older question: What came first? The Chicken? Or the Egg?
Its the Chicken of Course.

If we learn anything from Darwin theory of natural selection it dictates what came first was the chicken. The first chicken being a mammal and use to give birth to is children without an egg. But then at one point the actual first chicken was the first chicken because it laid an egg instead of its baby without an egg.

My point is that this "One" or the player for that matter is going to be born in the 4th Layer. After Submachine 10, the Exit.

Like I said, the difference between the layers of Reality and the multiverse is that there are more than 7 layers. Cause how murtaugh gain his powers was he put his arm in the Kent Waterfalls. Now it may not be called the Kent Waterfalls in Layer 2, or Layer 1 or the rest, but its the same Waterfall. Simple having to do not with just the Kent waterfall itself, but more onto the point its the same exact droplets of Water that the Murtuaghs from the Other layers touch at one point.

If you guys understand the simplicity of the Earth Water Cycle, then you know that at one point, you and i drank the same atom of H2O. It just happen either before or after one of us drank it first.

Cause there is no way any of us is going to inherited a Karma Arm cause our alternate being or "Selves" are not going be in the same space at the same time. Too many variables for it to work. Simple due to some of my version may have died before they put their hands in the exact same water.

Elizabeth was originally from the 2nd Layer. And she gain her powers long before Murtaugh was even Born.

Sir Henry O'toole was originally from the 1st Layer of Reality.

Hear me out, I said I loved Mateusz simple interpretation from this quote from the bible.
Eclesiate 1:9 1-18 wrote:What Has happened before, Will Happen Again.
Which King Solomon said.

And...say If i knew every child born after Adam and Eve, I could simple trace each part of my genetic code to the point where they intercept.
But that would be rather difficult, cause:
A: I have to start with my mother and Father
B: I then have to follow my Mother's Father and Mother.
C: And then I have to trace My Father's Mother and Father.

That give me the 4 path that branch off many more paths.
But...that is where the wisdom gem comes in. Its half a pyramids, the top has to inception each of trace one of the four points.

And that alone is a single Wisdom Gem.
Loops and knots wrote:
- Have you ever been to the place called the loop?

-Yes, of course.

-See, this knot is just like the loop. Well, maybe not exactly, but it serves the same purpose.

- In that case... What is so important in layer 5?...

[deleted]

[deleted]

[deleted]
I already figure out what the knot looks like.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Now...I posted this image before.
Saying it was the energy within a single Wisdom Gem.
First of all, the Submachine is the 3rd Dimension.
And a Wisdom Gem it two halves of a single Pyramid.
But its also spins, Why? So it is 3 Dimesional.

And, the Image in this post took some time to put together.
A: Cause I had to find the right chart from the Wikipedia on the contents of the Big Bang.
B: It had to be a Triangle
C: It also had to be Symmetrical

I was able to use it cause I could copy it and paste it twice to turn one upside down.
And I could also trace 4 lines to show a single Wisdom Gem in 2 Dimensions.

It also shows my point of Reincarnation. Say I die before I leave any children of my own. That have half of my DNA.
If I die, I am simple not "Destroy" only Transformed. Cause, My Brother is technically my Half Brother. We share the same biological mother, but not the same biological fathers.

So, if my biological fathers dies sometimes before or after I die, and he too didn't have any other biological children like me, he too shares a Genetic Code that come from both halves of his mother and Father. I could come back as "Reincarnated", it will simple take time for my Genetic Code to be piece back together.

Like I said, it would take time, but its not impossible. Cause a Fraction of my DNA is still out there. How? Simple, I have a niece who is the offspring of my Half brother, and My father has 2 Brothers and 1 Sister who are all Biologically Related. By that mean mean they all share the same biological Mother and Father.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Who is Einstein?
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:The answer is rather Simple. He is Shiva.

I know this quite well. I don't have any evident to support this, but I do have mythology on my side.
And I have read many of volumes of Greek Mythology. To which I have a definition as to why the Existence of any ancient mythology exist to being with.

Code: Select all

An Excuses not to go to Science Class.
An great example would be the magic trick that the The Great Sphinx of Giza use to do. It involves 3 things needed in order for it to work. The middle Pyramid Of Giza, The Sphinx of course, and the temple in front of it. Which is now long gone.

The magic trick? It can't be done anymore. You would need the Temple that is in front of the Sphinx in order for it to work. And you can only see it on a certain day, when then sun sets in the west.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

- ak - wrote:DEBUNKED.

Einstein is simply a cat that's mistaken by Murtaugh to have similar set of Karma abilities. The reason Einstein kept disappearing in front of Murtaugh because he was unknowingly switching between layers with the cat in tow. The cat was eventually taken back to the layer it originally belongs.

No need to look deeply into this, despite your good intentions.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:hehehehe. Then again, its quite clear you didn't pay attestation, Like I said, I have Mythology on my side.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_G ... al_figures

I said I have mythology on my side.
A: the Metal Box in the root at coordinates 1,2. It came back again.
And B: In Sub 6, the Edge. How were we able to get that connection pod out? With the Help of "Thoth" or so to speak.

Again...we never seen Einstein now, have we? We know that cat came from the First layer, but...do we know if he had counterparts in layer 2 though 7?

Its Shiva, I'm certain.

When I mention the Spinx, it was for a reason. It can't be proved, but I seen it on an episode of Nova on PBS. When the sun would set in the west, the last of its light over the horizon would reflect more or less of the south side of the middle Pyramid of Giza. To which you can draw a strait line of that south side to follow along the side of the Spinx. The temple ruins in front, it i clear there was an opening to which alines with that same line I mention before.

So...when the sun would set in the west, and on a certain time, on a certain day, it would create and light illusion of some sort in the temple in front of the Spinx. Sound familiar? The water Pantheon.

Do tell me...does anyone know the Egyptian myth of Ra?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Ra, is the Sun God. To which its a human body, with the head of an hawk, and wings on its arm.
The Myth for Ra is that every day when the sun rise, and sets, its Ra.

To which each day when the sun Rises from the east, Ra was born. At noon, he was in his "middle age" so to speak. And when the sun sets in the west, its Ra dying of old age. To which he is then "Reborn" the next day.

I said I had mythology on my side. And I mean that. Cause...until Submachine 9 the Temple, we never knew that "Shiva" was a character. To which one could say he is simple a person such as the Theory in SNEE attach in the 32 Chambers about who "Thoth" is.

This following Quote I know seems useless, and you are probably wonder why I even Post it to begin with. I simple quote the important Lyrics from the song. To explain why I say I have "Mythology" on my side. More to the point of the Artista point of view.
Rent - La Vie Boheme: Lyrics wrote: MARK
To days of inspiration
Playing hookey, making
Something out of nothing
The need to express-
To communicate,
To going against the grain,
Going insane, going mad
To loving tension, no pension
To more than one dimension,
To starving for attention,
Hating convention, hating pretension
Not to mention of course,
Hating dear old Mom and Dad
To riding your bike,
Midday past the three-piece suits
To fruits - to no absolutes-
To Absolute - to choice-
To the Village Voice-
To any passing fad
Now....I know Shiva is Einstein, cause they mention him before.
First assignment (@ laboratory) wrote:
First assignment:

- retrieve three so-called "wisdom gems", lost in the subnet over the years. Those artifacts, engineered in the first sub-era by unknown manufacturer are the only approvable energy source for the machine situated in the corridor location. This location can be accessed by 7-4-7 code.

- power up the machine.
- investigate far side of the net.
- return unharmed.
Granted this is simple the Submachine quoting this letter Murtaugh sent to someone else before the player from the main series existed. I know it was the Submachine that sent "That" note to the player. Cause...where is Murtaugh Signature?

Plus the word "first sub-era"? Layer 1 anybody?

I figure out what the "Movers" in the corridor is. When the Defense system was being built on the Edge, those were the original Movers. Kinda like the walkway built on a construction site. But...after the Defense System was completed, they simple replace the "Old" movers with the new modern self driven ones.

Cause...as I recall the intro the Submachine 6, the defense system call it
sys rev intl
Scanning for Alerts
>alert 0 - 23 - 07

section 1 maintenance cart
unscheduled movement

interception in progress

So section one, at coordinates 747. How do we know there were not more than 1 maintenance carts?

And...I know that first note was not meant for the player, it was meant for someone who went before him. The first guy on Murtaugh list anyway. When you visit coordinate 747 in SNEE, the mover is already gone. And it was Younger Elizabeth who was the player in SNEE.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

- ak - wrote:Implying that mythology backing up your evidence is actually speculations because I don't see you offering anything concrete that Einstein is actually Shiva. All I see is you laying out various historical facts with barely any connections between each other and that doesn't make your argument valid.
  • A: the Metal Box in the root at coordinates 1,2. It came back again.
    And B: In Sub 6, the Edge. How were we able to get that connection pod out? With the Help of "Thoth" or so to speak.
And may I ask how they connect to Einstein as a Sphinx beside the Egyptian background?
  • When I mention the Sphinx, it was for a reason. It can't be proved, but I seen it on an episode of Nova on PBS. When the sun would set in the west, the last of its light over the horizon would reflect more or less of the south side of the middle Pyramid of Giza. To which you can draw a strait line of that south side to follow along the side of the Spinx. The temple ruins in front, it i clear there was an opening to which alines with that same line I mention before.

So...when the sun would set in the west, and on a certain time, on a certain day, it would create and light illusion of some sort in the temple in front of the Spinx. Sound familiar? The Water Pantheon.
And...?

How did that connects to Einstein and everything that we learned about that cat in Submachine series?

Also... where's Einstein originally came from? LAYER 1.
Where's Water Pantheon located at? LAYER 5.

The fact that the cat has nothing to do at all with the Water Pantheon and even the Temple aside from few notes there made your Einstein = Sphinx speculation a very weak case.
Now....I know Shiva is Einstein, cause they mention him before.
NO, THEY DIDN'T. All the note named in its content is simply this: "unknown manufacturer." It would be a huge stretch to have Einstein, a rather normal cat that previously thought to harbor Karma abilities before revealing that it wasn't the case, to somehow manufacture Wisdom Gems filled to brim with Karma energy? Good luck with that.
Plus the word "first sub-era"? Layer 1 anybody?
WRONG.

First Sub-Era is heavily implied to be the time when the Outer Rim of Subnet first starting to expand. The details on this is vague, but you can easily make this connection if you look at the notes of Sub_5 and Sub_7 about the brief history of Subnet.

Also, you may want to look up the word "era" in the dictionary:

era (e•ra)
noun
- a long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic;
- a system of chronology dating from a particular noteworthy event;
- a major division of time that is a subdivision of an eon and is itself subdivided into periods

The word "era" refer to a time in history, not a spatial location/reality that is Layer 1 or any other Layers.

THEREFORE, DEBUNKED.

Even so, all of your research here actually bolster the Submachine mythology, giving the series a lot of details than previously thought. You may want to be careful with how you connect the information with the series because while the amount of details you uncovered is rather impressive, they don't works well in this Einstein = Shiva theory of your.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING